Why did the Nazis take the time and effort to burn the jews? It takes a massive amount energy to burn a body...

Why did the Nazis take the time and effort to burn the jews? It takes a massive amount energy to burn a body. They were at war and should have been conserving their dwindling resources.

Was Hitler so blinded by hate that he could no longer make rational decisions?

Why not just bury them in mass graves?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/details/TheProtocolsOfTheLearnedEldersOfZion_534
youtu.be/x8OmxI2AYV8
youtu.be/tABCVg6qODg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Communal_reinforcement
youtube.com/watch?v=bMyoEG2c7a0
google.pl/maps/place/Memorial and Museum Auschwitz-Birkenau/@50.027414,19.1997889,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m5!3m4!1s0x4716be32014dffa1:0xe8e173d6821a53c5!8m2!3d50.0274106!4d19.2019829
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes. The jewtrains blocked reinforcement trains because they were more important.

>Why did the Nazis take the time and effort to burn the jews?
so you are one of those people huh..

Because he was a psychopath, and didn't want to win the war as much as he wanted to exterminate the jews.
Yes, it wasn't very productive, thats a major factor why he lost the war.

Jew germs, duh, them Hebrew cooties

perfect jew dicksucing puppet ^
> learn from this cocksucking motherfucker
What else you learn in high school , UK and USA saved the world from the "evil" Germans, stupid son of a bitch. GO suck a zion dick.

What’s worse than 6 million Jews?

Right, 6 million jew zombies. He couldn’t take that risk.

>thinking the holocaust actually happened
lol

Jews lie.

If the Nazis were actually caught gassing, burning and trying to burying the bodies, there would be WAY more and better photos of it than we have right now. They would have found that method highly inefficient. There would have been an easier way. They would have all been dead.
No Jews were systematically exterminated, period. Find a document, find a REAL good photograph. Find a Jew that said it didn't happen, find a goyim that said it did.
Theres NO PROOF.

you can say that about any concentration camp or genocide.

i think youre over-simplifying it.

Look at Papa Long Schlong on the left tho

then why do they continue saying that. What do they gain out of lying?

I'm just fucking explaining to those stupid american son of bitches why Hitler did what he did.
Cause a normal person does not exterminate people for fun. He should have used the jews for forced labor, make the german war machine EVEN MORE powerful, dominate the world... THEN u should fucking exterminate as u wish.
...logic...

faggot!!!!!1!!

Six Million Survivors can't be wrong

The holohoax is a holohoax

Jews are the seed of satin. He was doing gods work, trying to preserve the seed of christ. It's all just a giant blood feud.

Do the math.

Control over the world. HELLO.
Were not allowed to forget it!

I thought most of those death camps were the result of allied bombing runs.

Never ending victimhood. Just like niggers.

This is so insane if it is true. So it's people who have come together and planned all this out just to have control over resources?

Not all Jews could have died to ovens.

yeah, you're right, couldn't they just record it and put it on facebook? Everybody would have proof then

It is true.

Photos we have a proven fakes.

The jews who control the world's educational systems push it to keep their victim status and resulting immunity from criticism rolling on so the gibs just keep on coming.

wwwDOTholohoax101DOTorgSLASH
wwwDOTholohoax101DOTorgSLASH201SLASH
exposing-the-holocaust-hoax-archiveDOTblogspotDOTcomSLASH2010SLASH01SLASHny-times-reports-in-1906-that-russiasDOThtml

The human body burns surprisingly well excluding bones, a large pile would provide heat acne offer continuous source of fuel to burn.

Better question is why not stack the bodies for meat shield bullet protection, source of biological warfare, psychological warfare, etc. For that matter why camps went not execute straight off the train into ditch

I wanna study this where should I start?

By "those people" you mean those that recognize the overwhelming evidence of Nazi genocide? Or drooling bigots like you who are too craven to even voice your retarded opposition to reality?

Man, jews are such liars. It never ever ends, does it?

>The human body burns surprisingly well
LIAR. Bodies are over 60% WATER. Get gassed, jew.

tgsnt.tv
Get ready user.

The bodies of dead jews weren't actually burned until later on in the war when Germany was losing land and it was clear the Soviets would discover the camps. It was done as a sloppy effort to try to cover up their crimes.

Water evaporates quickly when boiled, the fat cells burn like candles for a long time, maybe your jew teachers wanted to keep you stupid

He wasn't trying to dominate the war you dip. In Poland there were 50,000-80,000 germans murdered and Hitler demanded poland do something about it and they ignored him. So Hitler invades poland and preemptively invaded the soviets because they were planning to attack first. After that England and France declared war on Germany. They declared war on Germany no the other way around. Hitler was nice enough to let the English at Dunkirk escape as a sign of good gesture but nope.

the main purpose of ww2 was to kill as many Jews as possible !

Here:
Also:
archive.org/details/TheProtocolsOfTheLearnedEldersOfZion_534
Read it, and you will understand.

Reject it as a "forgery", like they want you to do, and you will simply help it along.

>Water evaporates quickly when boiled
Fire extinguishes quickly when it contacts water, and it takes a long time to boil water. Water can't boil when it puts the fire out. Stop lying, you filthy jew.

I dont know if you realize that they used them for medical experimentation for military purpose and forced them to work untill they were unable to walk for themselves...
And that they used human fat to extract glicerine which could be used to make soap and dynamite...
Disgusting and horrible.

Because that much rotting meat is a health hazard.

Bullshit.
lrn2history

Benjamin H. Freedman 1961 speech:

youtu.be/x8OmxI2AYV8

The Protocols of the Elders of Zion was known to be a Russian fake for almost a hundred years. This isn't even good quality bait.

As for the '6 Gorillion' posters, no actual Holocaust historian ever said that six million people died in the gas chambers. Don't believe me? Actually look up an actual Holocaust historian and find out how many they say actually did instead of trawling shitposters on Sup Forums.

And as for the crematoria, they were self-feeding furnaces that utilized the limited body fat in the bodies to keep the flames running.

Gypsies,homos and cripples.

great, now prove those other few hundred as fake

naw he wanted the Jews gone from Germany he didn't care how. That's why the original plan was to send all the Jews to Madagascar, but ironically the Germans jewed out and realized it was too expensive so they just rounded em up and killed em instead.

David Irving for the win.
youtu.be/tABCVg6qODg

When the last one... " OF THE PEOPLE OF GOD ( GOD =YHWH)"... Spills his JEW BLOOD on EARTHS SOIL, maybe, just maybe SAID GOD will come BACK TO US...

It wasn't just the jews, though they were one of the bigger groups, if not the biggest. He had a plan to expand Germany to the east and make a nazi paradise, that plan was called Lebensraum, "living space" in english. To do that they needed to get rid of all of the people already living there, mainly slavs, but also many jews. Therefore, many atrocities were commited by parts of the Wehrmacht and SS and the survivors were to be offed later, so they built camps. Plenty of german generals protested to this and argued that they should be working together with the Soviet civilians to make them partisans against USSR, thus increasing the chanses of winning the war, but the Nazis wouldn't have it and silenced the protesters.

The Nazis might have won the war if they hadn't been to hellbent on their Lebensraum plan, which involved the extermination of a whole lot of people. But then again, without that plan and without the Nazis the might never have been a second world war. But that's Nazis for you, stupid however you cut it.

>when Germany was losing
…and when they had already run short of fuel.

>few hundred
>posts one

Those lies have been debunked over and over again. Even the official guardians of the holycost hoax itself have admitted they were lies.

You can't bury bodies infected with Typhus as Typhus will contaminate the surrounding soil, in turn working to further spread the disease to yet more people. It wasn't just Jews they burned, it was any and all deceased Typhus infectees and the idea that the Nazis specifically burned Jews is a disgusting lie cum business model. Everytime WWII is mentioned and people speak of how Hitler went on a murderous rampage it's always the Jews people mention, nobody mentions the millions of innocent Poles, Italians, Spaniards, Germans, French, Britons, Russians and so on that were killed by Hitler's forces simply for being roughly in the proximity of a German military fuckup.

Stop making WWII a Jewish catastrophe, it was European catastrophe.

Oh you finally realized that for a group that was ruthlessly efficient it seems fairly strange for them to exterminate another race by the least efficient way.

>inb4 but a jewish camp survivor told me
fuck off, they were too young to remember things so clearly as they do, and if they did remember it clearly, they are now too old to describe it. Read en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Communal_reinforcement

In what country did you go to school?

Stop lying, you stinking jew.

wut

sauce (reliable) on thos 80k killed germans in poland. Hitler wanted to ally wih poland against russia but they refused and he neede to invade the to further attack russia

I asked Alexa how many Jews died in the holocaust and "she" literally said six million.

>actually believing the holocaust was a hoax

How do you explain the millions of jews that were placed in death camps all saying the same stories about their time there? Do you think their liberators brainwashed them to say that shit? millions of jews just lying for the sake of what? making the people who allegedly put them in well-treated and helpful social camps to survive the war look like they actually massacred them for what goal?

inb4 jews do this type of shit

You are the one with the burden of proof. It's up to you to prove the holyhoax actually happened.
Protip: You can't.

>crematoria, they were self-feeding furnaces that utilized the limited body fat in the bodies

Don't forget the human lampshades, can't forget that oy vey.

If millions of Jews all said the same story about their time there then where are the millions who died before having a chance to talk about their time there?

That's about the size of it, yes.

come to Poland, theres much more photos that arent actually published in net

POST ONE FAGGOT

Or people with money and influence read the book and thought yes I am going to do that. It might very well be a fake but it is a powerful book and people should read it and not because it is fake or real but because the information contained within proves useful if applied to today.

The only source he's going to reference is German propoganda that sold German insurgents getting themselves and peaceful German nationals living in Poland killed as a genocide.

Nowhere close to 50k of course, but you have to sell an invasion of another country to the general populace somehow.

>when op realises ones of the obvious factors as to why nazis were such bad people

Lol well obviously because thet hated jews

youtube.com/watch?v=bMyoEG2c7a0

they had movie theaters, live bands, organised sports, can any jews explain this?

There is at least some truth. Jews were already hated in Europe, probably why communism was so popular with them. The communist in Germany had Jewish leaders which explains the Hitler's hated for jews
Also, all the woman in the Supreme court are Jewish. This is very real

calm down nazi, just book a flight here:

google.pl/maps/place/Memorial and Museum Auschwitz-Birkenau/@50.027414,19.1997889,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m5!3m4!1s0x4716be32014dffa1:0xe8e173d6821a53c5!8m2!3d50.0274106!4d19.2019829

What the fuck are you even trying to say?

Because wasting bullets would've cost way more resources even if it was more time efficient, burning them may not be fast but it's cheap

You do realize there was actual Nazi policy that took effect when the war was being lost which consciously sought to destroy all records of mass extermination. I realize that doesn't fit your wackadoo jew hating narrative but it's the truth. YOU ARE WRONG. deal with it, faggot.

Clearly you've never tried to put out a serious fire like magnesium, or thermite, getting bodies to start burning is a trick but once they've started proper a fire truck would have a hard time putting them out

Fucking kek. Still can't find one of these hundreds of photos to post. Think I'll find any proof at auschwitz even though scientists, Jews themselves, and professionals in the field of execution couldn't find a single shred of evidence, no gas chambers, no zyklon, and no bodies at auschwitz or anywhere for that matter. But I'll pay a few hundred shekels to fly there to find out the same thing for myself.

You can either have millions of camp survivors or the you can have a story about sadistically efficient death camps. You cannot have both.

couldnt they have burned the hooknoses to heat boilers and stuff?

They got Israel.

Bodies aren't made of magnesium or thermite you lying jew. Bodies are over 60% water. Fuck off with your jew lies. Only a complete moron would believe you.

>fat cells
>jews in ww2
Either you can have the story about Jews being starved in the camps or you can have enough body fat to maintain a fire. You cannot have both.

Did you forget that they were mostly used as a workforce to gain resources? Not every jew entering a concentration camp was instantly fucking gassed you imbicile, only the weak and old were.

Nice bait, but we all know the holocaust was a lie.

>Why did the Nazis take the time and effort to burn the jews?
Because they were trying to destroy evidence and cover up traces of how they were treating the prisoners. It was an atrocity and they, the Nazi's new it wouldn't sit well with the allied powers who were closing in. All the jew hating btards are either stupid as shit with no knowledge of history or they are part of a anti-Jew movement try to be edgy. Holocaust happened and it was a disgusting time for mankind.

Does it really matter at this point?

>implying digging holes doesn't consume any resources
>implying putting huge amounts of bodies in the ground wouldn't have consequences
>implying there were no mass graves and that burning wasn't just an additional measure
are you seriously retarded to buy this easily into stupid rhetorical questions without even giving it any basic thought?
oh i see, you're posting your cuck-führer, never mind, of course you're retarded.

Did you forget that actual Nazi policy towards the end of the war dictated the destruction of evidence of the death camps? Doesn't that seem like a smart move to you? Though you've completely overlooked it in your argument. I'll take historical FACT over the ravings of some anti-semitic faggot like you any day. Don't you have a clan meeting to be getting to?

Why are you making the Holocaust to be about Jews? Don't you know that millions of innocent non-Jews were killed? Why are you so anti-Goyim? I bet you're part of an anti-Goyim movement trying to be edgy or you are stupid as shit with no knowledge of history.

How much did the rabbi pay you to believe that?
>nothing
typical

could we just experiment and see how well a jew burns?

>sending troops towards moscow with nice weather gear because "muh soon victory"
>overstretching your lines and failing to secure supply
>"the furrer cannot be irrational, he is clearly a very thoughtful mastermind!"

Didn't say they were, said serious fires like that, which that nanny bodies would be considered
Little goes a long way, ever burned a home made fat candle? Ever started a bacon grease fire? Try it, let it burn itself out, tell me how long it takes and what adding water does to it fool

I think we have to art this point, for science of course

>implying anybody ever denied that nazis used "subhumans" in their ranks
oh, what a shocking revelation, this changes everything nazis ever said and did otherwise!

>Little goes a long way, ever burned a home made fat candle? Ever started a bacon grease fire? Try it, let it burn itself out, tell me how long it takes and what adding water does to it fool
Neither a candle or a bacon grease fire has to burn through bones, muscle and other tissues. I don't understand what your point is about water, I never mentioned water.

Oh you fucking holocaust deniers are a special kind of stupid. Maybe if you read a book instead of the same ten infographics made and distributed by the same fucking lunatic you'd be less delusional. In fact just read the Wikipedia article on holocaust denial and see how far you make it before you realize you're an uneducated brain dead faggot.