ITT: Post the worst thing you've ever done

ITT: Post the worst thing you've ever done.

>gif unrelated

Routinely engaged in dirty chat with girls aged 12-16 on Omegle until I was 22, when I realized how disgusting it was and how much of a monster I was becoming. Deleted any pictures I had, and deleted my kik, but I still feel really gross when I think of it. I was a mess. Never touched anybody in real life or exchanged nudes, though. It still haunts me sometimes.

In third grade, I cheated on my history exam. In fourth grade, I stole my uncle Max’s toupee and I glued it on my face when I was Moses in my Hebrew School play. In fifth grade, I knocked my sister Edie down the stairs and I blamed it on the dog…When my mom sent me to the summer camp for fat kids and then they served lunch I went nuts and I pigged out and they kicked me out…But the worst thing I ever done — I mixed a pot of fake puke at home and then I went to this movie theater, hid the puke in my jacket, climbed up to the balcony and then, then, I made a noise like this: hua-hua-hua-huaaaaaaa — and then I dumped it over the side, all over the people in the audience. And then, this was horrible, all the people started getting sick and throwing up all over each other. I never felt so bad in my entire life.

Hit and run some idiot who ran out in the street. Did around 50 mph, don't know what happened to her.

Killed a small animal when I was a child because I was frustrated and wanted to know what it felt like. I cried immediately after realizing what I had done. It still makes me sad sometimes, but hey. At least I didn't enjoy it. At least I know.

i killed my dad.
he was in a coma, i elected to take him off ventilator, he was still sucking air.. nasty ass death rattle..i leaned on his chest like i was hugging him and pushed down hard for about 4/5 minutes to prevent the agonal breathing. he died. i went out for a cigarette

If it makes you feel any better, you were probably chatting with creepy older dudes pretending to be girls.

Ive killed countless amounts of small animals when im at work (camp counselor) ranging from fish, frogs, and mice. killed about 3 birds, but frogs are my favorite to kill, their organs just look so much different than outs and it gives me relief killing those little shits

haha

I clogged the toilet once when I was a kid, and I was too embarrassed to tell my mom that it was me, so I lied. She went and asked my brother and he said he didn't do it, and she started screaming at him "Don't lie to me. user said he didn't do it. That leaves you." and he got his ass beat for "lying" because I was too much of a coward to admit that I did it. I felt like shit. My mom was kind of violent growing up. She had a very short temper. I remember hearing him screaming and feeling bad because I could have prevented it by telling the truth.

Fucked my best friend's fiance. Well, ex-fiance... It was low and I regret it

Stood there and watched someones life fade out of their eyes.

elaborate

It was an overdose. She had been off for several months and cracked. I gave her my dads PPR and came back to see her on the ground, after what looked like a seizure. I literally couldn't do anything but stare, death is sereal in real life. I was too young to even realize it but it was probably the moment that made me hate existing.

I have extreme anxiety and OCD. I obsess over every awful thing I've ever done, and allow my past to haunt me. Reading these makes me feel better about myself, in a strange way. I've done some really fucked up things, and reading that other (presumably "normal") people have done worse is comforting.

Boi, you crazy

Do the truffle shuffle

>tied my gf to the bed and told her I was going to make her cum until she peed herself
>she had a safeword but shortly after her 5th orgasm she started crying and wet herself

Did she use her safeword?

Knocked up my cousin's GF and let the two of them raise my child. GF knew I'd leave the country if my cousin found out so she kept quiet. My cousin died about 6 years later so he'll never find out. She moved on to have a couple more kids with different guys. It's the worst thing I've ever done yet I don't feel bad about it. My only regret is that the GF didn't take the all expenses paid trip to the abortion clinic that I offered, she wasn't smart enough to know it was a great offer.

Come on!

nope

Didn't once seed any torrents

Secretly recorded my parents having sex then fapped to it

Nostalgia @ 9000

What makes somebody a good person? If I've done something horrible, and I feel horrible about it, and I've changed my actions, am I good? If I still WANT to do horrible things, but I don't act on those urges, am I still good? Is good what you do, or is it what goes on in your mind? If I have horrible urges that I never act on or tell anybody about, am I a bad person pretending to be good?

No, never acting upon your bad urges is a sign of restraint and commitment to being good. Nobody can be entirely good, it comes down to our own resolve as to wear or not we will act on those thoughts, ultimately making other's view of you good or bad based on the actions you perform, not the thoughts you have.

That's the age old question, user.

What about my view of myself? I have some urges that are absolutely repulsive, and I don't act on them, but the fact that I have them effects my self-worth. Because of these thoughts, I don't see myself as a good person. I want peace of mind. I want to actually be a good person, and also feel like one.

Recognize that despite having these thoughts, you still resist the urge to act on them, and if you do act on them, regret those actions and abstain from them now again to let yourself feel like a good person. The fact that you have bad thoughts doesn't make you a bad person, simply a person as everyone has bad thoughts, but some can't resist the pier primal need to do these actions for their own sake despite how horrible they may be, and that is what makes someone a bad person. Realize that the thoughts are natural tests of willpower and that because you leave the, and ignore them you are a good person. Hope I could help, sadanon

Thank you. Mine are so awful that I'm bothered by them. I find it hard to believe that everybody deals with this. The existence of these thoughts is enough to weigh down my mind and make me miserable. I don't know how other people could deal with this on a daily basis and not show it. Maybe everybody does have awful urges, and they just hide it well. Either way, I want to feel like I'm good. I know I am a good person, but I can't feel like I'm good with these thoughts in my head. Does everybody experience this?

Told the truth. - spent 3 yrs in prison. Shit happens

I know the feeling.

I shot a man in reno

not really bad then

I thought it would be productive to convince a bunch of these Arab lads that Flight Simulator was a really good game. I'll never make friends on the internet ever again.

lol ur a psychopath, not even trying to insult you, from what u just said u sound like one

wait that's actually pretty hot

Not that user but.
I don't think everyone has these urges. Of course you can't know for sure, but I don't think so.
And in a way, I think that finding the strength and restraint to behave well while dealing with these awful urges makes you a better person than someone who doesn't have them and behaves the same. You are a good person, user, that's why you feel like you're not.
Does that make sense ?

I didnt do something which I knew would prevent one person from dying, but I just wanted that person dead

Left the seat up

And I do have this kind of thoughts too. Stuff that makes me sick to my stomach and internally go "REALLY, DUDE?" when it comes to my mind. Dreams of rape, murder, torture, etc ... I'd probably make a pretty fucked up killer/rapist/pedo, but as long as I don't act on it, I don't have anything to be ashamed of. In fact, shame can end up pushing you over the edge. It rots your brain and your sense of self worth until you're convinced you are only what you think of yourself. But the truth is you are what you do. However if you don't feel you can handle it on your own, talk to a therapist. The first one might not be the good one and you might have to try a few before you find the right one, but it will help.

lel

Fuck you, I never seed my torrents

Why?

you experienced it for a reason, user, best of luck

Just to watch him die

This haunts me daily. I feel you, user.

I hit a cat with my car once, on accident. It wasn't on purpose, but I still felt like shit.

Don't beat yourself up too much. You're not a monster, keep doing your best to never become one.

That really helps. I know it's stupid, but I've acted on my urges in the past, and I feel horrible. I know that I can never take those actions back, and that's something I'll have to live with. It was nothing TOO bad, but it's enough to bother me.

I have been feeding my daughter my cums and piss for the last 3 years.

YA SEETHING PINHEAD

That's fucked. You should stop that.

I cant stop it. It turned me on.

Yes, you can. Control yourself. There are people who get turned on by all kinds of sick things who control themselves.

That's what these dudes were talking about. Your actions define you.

bumping for more fucked up shit

Care to elaborate? I feel curious.

Do you regret it at all?

I drugged my daughter and fuck her for 2 years straight. No regrets.

>can't stop
Pathetic. Learn to control yourself. People without basic self-control shouldn't have children.

That's really fucked up. How old was she? You seriously don't feel anything?

She was 14. No, now she has moved out living with her bf. She is 20 now. I seriously feel no regrets at all.

You deserve the worst punishment imaginable. I hope you love long, suffering and than in death are tortured for eternity.

There is no lower...

Live**
Damn autocorrect
Fuck you again dickhead

How did you get the idea? When the thought popped into your head, why didn't you immediately push it out? There's a lot of shit that happens between having the thought, and actually doing something. I get intrusive thoughts, but they disgust me and I can't imagine actually acting on them.

Are you a sociopath? You didn't once think before doing it that it was wrong?

You should honestly die

No regrets at all? Does it worry you that you don't feel any regrets? When you first had the urge, did it initially scare you?

I notice how she started to develop to have this sexy body, and I want her. So I thought about it a lot, but then I just decided to do it.
Yea I know it was wrong, but the urges to fuck her was too strong

Jacked off to jail/b/ait that I downloaded from Sup Forums.

I steal from my loved ones, it's more of an impulse thing. I'll steal anything and i'm really fucking good at it. I used to steal from stores just to keep myself fed, my parents never had food in our home. Im just another piece of shit who consumes, alcohol, weed and food everyday.

>urges were too strong
Seriously? That's your excuse? You couldn't control yourself? That's your fucking daughter, man. I can't believe you didn't even regret it afterwards. That's really fucked. I can't imagine doing something like that, but if I did, I would probably commit suicide afterwards because of the guilt. I literally couldn't live with that. Honestly, just the idea would make me want to kill myself before I acted on it.

I would immediately seek counseling if I had those thoughts, and they would probably drive me to suicide like said. I couldn't live with myself if I had impure thoughts about my daughter.

>be me almost 2 years ago
>into coke at the time (clean now)
>used to fuck around with this girl who had a bf
>she liked it semi rough like light slapping and spanking but nothing more
>id be at their house (obviously when bf was at work) and shed usually take like a .5 to a gram from his stash for us to rail
>she would never let me see where the stash was (wasn't in their room)
>also I secretly had feelings for this girl even though she's a critical slut
>one day after fucking were doing lines
>im all yakked up
>I start pestering her about where the stash is
>she's not having it
>I start talking crazy like we should rob her bf and run away
>she gets pissed, tells me shed never fuck him over like that but she'll forget what I just said if I drop it
>now I didn't know what came over me in the next moment but looking back it was defiantly a mix of feeling heartbroken she still retained some loyalty to her bf and coke rage
>i punched her in the stomach so hard that she threw up
>shes laying on the floor crying
>I just walk out to my car and sit in it listening to the radio processing what I did
>was coming off coke as well which is already a horrible feeling by itself but the guilt was beginning to get to me
>I've never felt so horrible in my life
>never heard from her again
>guessing she never told her bf, because he would have kicked my ass or something
>whenever I hear "believe" by Cher it reminds me of her because that's her favorite song

Yeah, but her body didn't develop overnight. You saw her as a baby. You changed her diapers. You saw her when she was a toddler. How do you go from that to sexual?

I dont know, the sexual feelings came upon me little by little. All the skimpy clothes she wearing around me doesnt help either

Have you considered the fact you might be mentally ill?

I'm scared to have kids because of shit like this. I'm afraid I'll become a monster and think something like this one day. I know myself enough to know that I would never act on it, but I already have intrusive thoughts. Just having the thoughts would be enough to bother me.

Although, my little sister (4 years younger than me) started dressing really slutty a few years ago and I've never had those thoughts about her, so that makes me feel better. She'll always be a little kid to me.

you're not alone. Did the same, served 6 months

Yea, but now I had her. I dont feel any more of those urges.

Because you're a sick fuck who acted on them. I literally can't imagine doing that. I would kill myself first.

You're fucking terrible. Of course you don't have urges anymore if you give in. That's like saying "I don't have an urge to kill this person anymore because I did it, and now they're dead."
The idea behind my post was that I never want to have them to begin with.

Oh well what done is done. I'm glad she didnt get pregnant

Your blatant disregard for the fact that you raped your daughter is astonishing. How the fuck do you live with yourself?

I ran over the back end of a cat and had to break its neck with a shovel. That sucked. It wasn't morally wrong but I still felt like shit

My grandpa had terminal cancer for a year and I never visited him. Apparently one of the last things he said was that he was proud of me.

I guess if she doesnt know I fucked her then all is good. Ignorance is bliss no?

I got drunk with friends once and went to a friend of a friend's house while wasted.
We hung out for a while and then she passed out, she had a really cute dog and when I was drunk I accidentally let it out when I went to leave.
It followed me home but I didn't bring it inside my house because I was drunk and stupid. It got hit by a car. I haven't talked to that person since.

B-B-B-B-BULL SHIT

probably recording this video

It's not about the fact that she doesn't know. How do YOU live with the knowledge that you did it? How does it not bother you?

I dont know. I just dont feel guilty.

Your family made that up to make you feel better.

People like you are a danger to society. I've had intrusive thoughts, especially about younger girls, but I live safely knowing that I could never EVER act on those urges. I wouldn't be able to live with myself. They're just awful, repulsive thoughts that I experience, and I wish I didn't even experience them. The fact that you can act on that and feel no remorse is frightening.

Yikes.

This, from a previous thread

Pretty much this. Thoughts are harmless, but acting on this is another beast entirely. Showing no remorse is even worse.

I fucked my ex wife's daughter every day for a couple of months while they were staying with me.