Kaley Cuoco thread

Kaley Cuoco thread

Penny?

*knock knock knock*

Fag-hag.
Fruit-fly.

I'm sorry, but I just cannot be attracted to her, even more so after seeing her without makeup on, what is with the fuckin nose bridge eye flaps?

she is by far the worst "actress" on that show. nothing about her is attractive. sounds like she's a total cunt in real life, as well.

Are these nudes real?

Nah mate I think she's hot and I don't watch the show

she's not, and you have horrible taste in women. she's not remotely funny and even the bit of her that is decent to look at is over-shadowed by her shit personality.

Actually have a friend who is a grip on the show. Says she is one of the nicest people in hollywood. Spends time with the crew and no ego. You can see him in the flash mob video they did

Could you please post a picture of a girl that isn't a celebrity that you think is hot, perhaps an ex girlfriends? I'd love to see your taste.
I franky don't know how funny she is, you seem to be more well versed in that area

good for him? countless sources around the net speak about her diva personality. she's trash.

Ah, because some random person on the internet says something she is trash. You sound really educated.

>overrated girl

she would be more attractive if she lost the fake tits and the dyed hair.