Atheist Problem

How do we solve the Atheist problem.? Kill them?Deport them?

just wait until they grow up past the age of 23, if they have not matured at that point they need to be executed

Bashing Atheists is what lead to Islamic acceptance.
Atheists need to be allowed to tip their fedoras without being judged, so they can tip the shit out of Islam and expose them for what they are.

There's nothing inherently wrong with atheism, except for cucks like in the second post

>I believe in fairy tales

Bring them back into the fold and away from the influence of the Jew

You guys are idiots.
I don't believe in your silly old stories, not because I'm "rebelling against my parents," but because I wasn't raised religious, and while I have tried "looking for Jesus," he's just not there.
If there is a God, and he is kind, he will not care if you worshiped him, as long as you led a good life. If he is petty, is he really worthy of worship?

The dumb teens that make us look bad need to go, though.

reform atheism to include moral values such as no sex before marriage, no children out of wedlock, no degeneracy etc

>Said Dale, satisfied with his harsh takedown of atheists. However, due to his upbringing in the Hickville trailer park, he felt the urge to fuck his sister-mother for the eleventh time this day. All 350 pounds of him stumbled across his 20x8 foot trailer, propped up his half-asleep sister-mother, and began pounding her from behind. She woke up and asked Dale if he was wearing a condom. He replied that he was not, as he wanted a baby sister so he could have some fresh pussy as he would grow older and eventually die from heart disease. After Dale finished, he pulled out, wiped his crusty dick with an old grease rag, and stumbled back over to his welfare-check-funded laptop to reload the Sup Forums thread. Little did he know, his bait-like reply was starting to draw attention.

Kill banana man

By getting trips.

like this

Military service , that should turn pussies into men.

Too bad it can't shift the burden of proof

"Uhh, like wtf do you mean 'atheist problem?' Religion is the real problem you idiot, have you even been to /r/atheism?"

"Religion caused all the wars that ever happened in history and Jesus probably never existed. I'm waiting for the world to get smart like me."

*read with smarmy british accent*

"If someone believes in God, they are likely insane or uneducated. You can safely assume these things. By the way I'm holding a fundraiser for Black Lives Matter later on, make sure to donate goyim."

they stay virgin all their life usually, so the problem gets rid of itself

In case anyone thinks the Black Lives Matter thing was just a joke.

Why do they have atheism combined with faggotry?
Now if i don't care about religion i'm a faggot or something? Give me a break.

Atheists have always pushed for Nigger Civil Rights, BLM, Fag LGBT Rights, Women's Rights, Jew Hollywood, and anything else that undermines Western Christian Society.

Atheists are only slightly better than the Jew in that they are not always biologically predisposed to subvert the White Race as the Jew is. Instead, they are brainwashed into doing it through their Jew Atheist Lies. They are indistinguishable from the Jew in their personal lives, loving the same things the Jew loves, the only difference is their biology.

Rejecting Jesus Christ our Lord is what leads to homosexuality.

"Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools, and changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things. Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves: Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen. For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature: And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet." (Romans 1:21-27)

I'm pretty sure USSR had no official religion and there were no faggots, transsexuals and other degenerates.

By posting more pictures of fat men wearing a specific kind of hat, ofcourse.

Only because the people were still Christian at heart despite being shipped off to gulags for it.

Now however, after decades of Jew Marxist lies and propaganda, the population is ripe for homosexuality. With no foundation in the church or tradition of God to hold them to the good, they are like leaves in the wind. Blown about and easily molded by anything the Jew desires.

I know this is bait but fuck you, faggot. Atheism is the only right answer. Why should I worship a fairy I read about in some book?

Give us better reasons to want to be Christians?

i was way more of a literal faggot when i still believed in god

I honestly don't see what problems atheism cause. My country I'd over 50% atheist, and we're still going done, as long as we hold on to western values (not necessarily Christian, though they are quite good values compared to other religions such as Islam). As long as we hold back most degeneracy we are just fine, even without at for, however it looks like it won't last long if others keep doing this shit in the name of cultures/atheism/liberalism.

these kinds of people would have been christians if it were still popular and cool

>matured
>believing in religion

> Have "don't kill" commandment from sky daddy
> wants to kill people
Every fucking time. You're going to hell, you know that?

>I'm pretty sure USSR had no official religion
Marxism-Leninism filled that niche.

>and there were no faggots
There were, especially in artistic circles and prisons.

>transsexuals
True, but again, even if there were they were swept under a rug.

>and other degenerates
Millions and millions of dumb pinkos, uneducated proletariat-serfs and alcoholics - those are not degenerates?