Waifu thread

waifu thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gfOSvunYXc0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

"You are a real follower of our survival gamers. It is fantastic to be atrocious! You must be the one beyond good and evil."

Sonokawa Momoka-sama is now OFFICIALLY claimed! ^^

Aнacтacия — звeздa, чтo вeдeт мeня

I want to get on your lap for many other reasons too~

It really was! I'm sorry!

I've always been honest with you, the only reason I threaten to hurt Louise is because I don't want you to hurt yourself. I want you to stay alive so that I don't have to do it.

Duuuuuuuke

I guess I'll give you the benefit of the doubt

really? thank you so much!

Rem claimed

>other user
That doesn't sound like any sort of fun.

Hey now, this isn't DM's...

I have no idea what you're talking about, my clearance level isn't high enough to know such things, all i see here are [REDACTED] And [DATA EXPUNGED]

Pretty good! I'll probably be taking my leave soon cause I gotta go to the gym but I'll stick around for a while.

Komi-san claimed as usual!

Listened a few times to Kikuo 5 and Kara Kara Kara no Kara and Koshin Koshin Koshinchu are my favorites

Hope it goes on spotify soon, putting music from localfiles onto my playlist there is always a pain.

Claimed.

And this is why I can't take you seriously

(duke)
€11.73 per hour, 40 hours per week, + €6.09 traveling compensation per worked day.

ritsu claimed

Claiming best girl.

Fucking hell Queek campaign is hard on very hard...

I still don't trust you though.

That's not too bad, how are you enjoying it?
There's no places here that hire that kind of thing

youtube.com/watch?v=gfOSvunYXc0

You ruined me, Rem, I know you didn't mean too, but you did. And it hurts. Now I have to stay in from now on because of what you did. This is why I shouldn't have made a Discord

Please don't hurt yourself okay?

I have a baseball I want to beam you with.

Hug me.

Whyyyyy

Koshin Koshin Koshinchu is definitely my favourite as well
i doubt any of the music from C93 will go on spotify to be honest, it's kind of a western thing and C93 music is generally too obscure for that
most music from C93 can't even be bought digitally

*pokemon battle music*

I got that feeling earlier

Still scoping out what my preference is.
I'm apparently good at soldering, but that's just one department. I could operate the component placement machines, make and use test-benches for the equipment we produce, operate and program the visual board check machine, yadda yadda.

Oh... Alright then. I don't know what I did but sorry.

It's mostly the way you act. I can't trust people who act that friendly.

>komi used BITE!

>

I dunno about any other music but Kikuo puts some of their stuff on spotify, Kikuo 4 was there and some others. I assumed the same as you, so it surprised me when results came up.

why the fuck does my head hurt

Ugh i swear that hurts me on a spiritual level...Do you like hurting other waifus?

Say, if i were to throw in a pokemon which one'd expect me to have?

Sounds like a pretty neat place

If that's what you want to do, I won't stop you

Delete this

oh, that's cool then
i don't really use music streaming services because they're bothersome and i'd rather my money go to the artist than whoever owns the streaming service

Drink water, get sleep, get your eyesight checked..

It is. They want me to be an ace of spades, really.
Try to get me to know as much as possible so that I can improve productivity.

A plan is a plan, though.

What usually happens when I have a job is that I can pretend everything is fine for about half a year before I start shutting down.

but your money doesn't go to the artist, it goes to the record label.

>the EXACT same images
Shitposting has gotten really boring

You're experiencing radiation sickness, soon you'll experience hair loss, your skin will fall off, you'll start leaking body fluids from your pores...Trust me, i'm an engineer.

not when the artist isn't signed to a record label or owns the record label

At this rate they might as well give up

>chitoge uses fire armor

burn your mouth

what pokemon would you be?

Cute

Try to enjoy the half year then. Sounds like you got a pretty cool place to work

I feel ya, I think I will be taking my leave shortly as well. What are some of your hobbies?
I'm actually really terrible with hopping into threads and falling asleep trying to post lol. I feel bad about it.

Yeah I can understand that. I didn't in the past until I started listening to more normie shit and less weeb stuff (doesn't help that I lost a hard drive with like a ton of music I'd built up over years). It's nice for discovering new stuff, but useless if you want to listen to stuff like you've been linking.

I just wish it was more functional with locally stored music, you can't drag and drop stuff into it like any sane application, you have to add folders that it scans and sometimes it just misses stuff.

i am drinking tea will that work?
the headache right now is caused by neck pain so idk if that will change any thing.

lol

Hmh...Y-yes, absolutely despicable, you better stop being a degenerate loli lewder, but like not immediately...I hust need more proofs to get you in jail off course. I'm not enjoying this btw!

please stop lewding senpai...

it can't be worse than itunes though, right?
i remember using that years ago when i had an ipod for whatever reason, god that was awful

It does if you drink enough.
Thought you didn't know why it hurts..

It'l be shorter then that.
I'm already having trouble keeping myself in check, like when I'm shaking while I'm trying to solder.

>Komi used glare!
>Chitogi is paralyzed!
>Komi is hurt by it's burn!
I enjoy drawing and listening to music! Also have been working on my weight for the past couple of months. How about yourself?

I consider it worse than iTunes. And I haven't used itunes for my music library since 2008 or something lol

I miss when shitposting was personal

>shaking while I'm trying to solder
That's pretty normal

You know what I'm hinting at.

Any drawings you could share? If you want

thats a dude

its a little bit of both tbh. but the headache is canceling out the neck pain

>chitoge uses Substitute pokemon!

yeah same, somewhere around 2010 is when i last used it
must be really awful then

personal shitposting?

you're not wrong

Parase- No...That's weak x4 to you, damn you fire types! Ehh whatever i'm just going to shoot you u.u

Actually i read recently about this japanese guy that had it happening to him...Creepy stuff, he wanted to die but the doctors kept him alive for 83 days, his body lost skin completely...Only muscle tussue visible, not even the picture of Junko Furuta immured bothered me as much as that one...

No it's fine, I usually start post around the time I go to bed. This is one of the few cases I'm posting outside of that

Here's one! I want to get back into drawing more monsters this year as a personal goal.

Why are there lewds

I do, but just try to take it easy. At my job, I end up sort of losing my voice, if that makes sense. Not in the sense that people "lose their voice" when they're sick, but like, mid talk it'll just cut out on me

Hey man, drop some Reimu images. I want to troll /bant/ in a few hours.

*smoke bomb*

Yeah. I switched to whatever program the Zune used since I had bought one, arguably a downgrade.
>he actually bought a zune

Spoopy

what are those types of "bras" called? the equivalent for panties are called "crotchless" but what is it for bra...?

first time i've ever heard about zune
was it a hip thing to own or such?