Ups, Germany did it again!

>During the "Schlossgrabenfest" festival in Darmstadt women were circled by groups of men and "touched"
>more than 18 women already went to the police to file charges
>3 refugees aged between 28 and 31 were arrested (only small part of a larger group)
>german cucks didnt do shit

welt.de/newsticker/dpa_nt/infoline_nt/brennpunkte_nt/article155831707/Frauen-bei-Volksfest-in-Darmstadt-sexuell-belaestigt.html

How can we gemans be even more liberal and progressive Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

bild.de/news/inland/ertrinken/gully-zieht-feuerwehrmann-in-den-tod-46049222.bild.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>implying they are not enjoying

This is a good thing.

I cant repeat it often enough how much white women have been backstabbing their own men and culture to usher in big brother and now they should face the consequences off it.

Keep your loved ones saved and let the rest be raped and murdered for all i care. If you help them they will just pull the same shit as austrian women did in the recent election

>apologizing for rapists
>India

Why I'm not surprised?

>INDIA
>N
>D
>I
>A

Kinda funny how history repeats itself

>Roman empire
>big empire with almost no serious enemy
>everything is great
>women start to demand things
>roman empire gets weaker, because of demands
>roman empire pays barbaric tribes to secure the borders
>barbaric tribes take the land and wont give it back
>empire dies

Look at the western world, we will die just like the roman empire, weak men and women in positions of power are dangerous

can't wait for the summer to come. all those under aged doctors and engineers getting into rape mode 3000...it's going to be wild.

but funny. just 5 years ago if something like this happened, it wouldn't have just been a sidenote in some news ticker. whole pages would have been devoted to it. really makes you think.

If whites didn't like getting raped why would they invite thousands of rapists over?

You called it grabenfest, what did you expect them to do?

German men shouldn't do shit. Women are responsible for the mess Europe is in, so fuck 'em.

>schlossgrabenfest
>get upset when you get grabbed

Come on man, we're empathetic retards, not masochists. European heritage seems to come with the baggage of wanting to be both egalitarian and give a leg up to "the less fortunate".

Damnit Achmed I said Schlossgrabenfest not Slutsgrabbinfest!

India is right
If they hate it and dont want to be raped by Ahmed why only 2% of german women vote for AfD

POO

Racist!!!!!

Poo in loo

This

this. women especially like to support immigration, not to mention the "not your women" and "will trade racists for refugees" stuff.

>your child ran across the street? Let em get hit, it's their fault!

Stop blaming the refugees, its there fault they didn't wear burkas

Women vote for this.

>let the rest be raped and murdered for all i care
I would do it a little different. Let the shitskins have at the women until they are scared out of their wits, then save them, eventually, if it's still possible. If you save them before, they might say, "why did you hurt the poor refugee?".

They Western women need a healthy dose of reality.

what is the best redpilled german newspaper

And how much men do?

This

Children don't vote for cars to run them over.

>so fuck 'em.
Well, that's what the refugees are going to do.

Correct

This user is pretty much spot on.
I couldn't care less... They've made their bed, now they have to lie in it.

They deserve it

around 20 atm
its not much but the number will keep getting higher like in all countries where it started slow

>and spread your legs for "the less fortunate".
ftfy

F I C K I
I
C
K
I

>>german cucks didnt do shit
better this way
imagine some German dudes would have swapped into nig mode and went gorilla on those refugees
how would that have improved the situation?
Maybe the refugees would have been severely injured and those potato niggers would have been all over the news
Maybe the potato niggers and the refugees would have become friends. Nothing connects more then a good fight

You guys saying they deserve it are right. However... if you fail to fight back against the mudslime filth, your women will simply be raped and side with the invading tribe. YOU however, will be killed off, either physically or by not being able to breed. Rise up against the shitskins. For yourselves, as men. Your women are inconsequential, they live either way.

Teuton fucks deserve it t b h

Each of them? Or just this whore with a tablet? This is your problem, you do not protect your own women.

>how would that have improved the situation?
it would have shown them that they're obviously not welcome

I know it feels a bit out of place and "impolite" and "inappropriate" and whatnot, but sometimes you need to veer a bit into the extreme to actually assert your feelings.

Whenever I'm in town with my gf or friends and I see a Muslim/nigger I make a pretty loud, extremely offensive comment about it to whomever I'm with. It may seem passive aggressive and whatnot, but it does send a pretty damn clear message since I know other people who are doing it as well.
By pretending you don't have a problem, the people will actually think that you don't have a problem.

And you can be sure as hell that if a shitskin assaulted a woman in a public place anywhere in Eastern Europe, they would get swarmed by an angry mob. You may view that as barbaric, but would you rather be civilized or independent?

Make Kanak Sprak a mandatory second language.

I am from Darmstadt, a town ruled by Greens, the bitches want Ficki Ficki now ther're getting it.

>will trade racist for refugee
>will trade words that trigger my feels for potential murder

Average women in a nutshell.

While it's true, there are women not like that. Women that hate Muslims and the like. Imagine your mother, sister, wife's daughter being molested like that.

>Schlossgrabenfest

My sides.

my mother knows muzzies hate women and dont respect them at all yet shes for open borders and more refugees bcs "not all of them"

>saving used goods and whores
Yeah... they can keep them.

yup, we should just go there and rape some of them together, pajeet
i'm sure they'll like it

They literally asked for this and still do. Look up who votes the AfD, it's not women.

Top kek

How did they arrest 3 suspects if every fukin shitskin looks the same

There isn't one. They're all government funded propaganda

same here, my mom lso is more concerned about the AfD rise, which she deeems as the real problem.

>lso

also

Darwin says: one dogooder less

bild.de/news/inland/ertrinken/gully-zieht-feuerwehrmann-in-den-tod-46049222.bild.html

This is true. Most of the men I know are sick of this fugee shit. Most women I know are like "we need to help these poor people. I'm going to volunteer at the shelter"
A week later "I quit at the shelter." Why? "I don't want to talk about it"

Have these people never been to a Muslim country? How can people this clueless about the world be so confident in their protests? I've lived and worked in Muslim countries for the past 10 years and they treat their women like shit. Rape and domestic abuse is common. Women are viewed as nothing more than sexual chattel. They hate gays, they hate Jews, they hate, well, everyone and everything. They especially hate Muslims from the other sects, as they're particularly hypocritical. They're also incredibly lazy and lacking in maturity. They're often not intelligent either - a consequence of the inbreeding that is common the Muslim world. (It is customary to marry a cousin to emulate the Prophet's own life and to preserve familial wealth.)

YOU
YOUR PEOPLE FUCKED THE EMPIRE YOU FAGGOT

NOW YOU'RE FUCKING EUROPE UP

This is true , rarely women get killed by invading tribes , they will side with the enemy and we will be killed or go exctinct.

>This is true. Most of the men I know are sick of this fugee shit. M

Depends on where you live, here you still see the university manlets with their Refugee Welcome T-shirts...

>"I quit at the shelter." Why? "I don't want to talk about it"

hahah so true. My sis is a leftist Green teacher, she had to do her elective year in a state school full of wogs and nogs. They kept harassing her and were very violent and misogynistic. She now is a teacher in an all white private school and is angry at me because I was right once again.

She's not completely wrong, AfD is shit.

>german cucks didnt do shit
This is good though. At least the media told me so.

You could have kept your empire if you didn't declare war on us for having a fight with your plumbers.

Source on the percentage of women that voted AfD? Trying to show my sister why women are trash.

What is so bad about them?

Literally none exist. All of them are cucked and dictated by the government. I don't know how we don't register with the lowest freedom of the press in the world.

This is clearly racist propaganda you idiot.

Why would people starving and fleeing from war do these things?

>She's not completely wrong, AfD is shit.

depends on from which perspective it is seen, a supporter of the current junta certainly has no qualification to judge.

Junge Freiheit

Compact

>hahah so true. My sis is a leftist Green teacher, she had to do her elective year in a state school full of wogs and nogs. They kept harassing her and were very violent and misogynistic. She now is a teacher in an all white private school and is angry at me because I was right once again.

Did she stop voting green? I bet she's still a leftist.

Can I get poon in Germany for beating up shitskins or do they like the dunecoon harassment?

same goes for austria btw.
well everywhere probably. just view the demographic stats of any election. women will have voted for the left.

>I don't know how we don't register with the lowest freedom of the press in the world.

because those deciding over what freedom of speech is are part of that conglomertate of private interests.

>be german
>get raped
>enjoy it

rape world champions since 1945

I don't speak islamrunes (even though I wish I did) so I asked just in case some Hanz had a link. I'm not surprised at all and I feel sorry for you. My time will come.

Why do they quit? Ficki ficki?

You mean why would cowards that abandon their countries instead of trying to fix them do cowardly things? Maybe because they're cowards?

This some gangstalking tier shit.

Anyone else believes this is a falseflag/deliberate?

>Did she stop voting green? I bet she's still a leftist.

She's looking for a flat/house at the country side as she wants to move out of Darmstadt. She referred to "social problems". I bet she keeps voting Green here like all the hipsters that moved out of the cities recently...

Maybe because these people weren't starving nor fleeing war.

They deserve it. Fuck these women.

Poo In Loo

You don't think rapefugees are capable of sexual assault or what?

Germany is dead, it's over. Hitler put the final nail in the coffin. The problem with countries like Germany is that they turned out to be countries of ideology. This may have worked well for Germany for some time, but in the end it killed it

962 - 1945 RIP Germany

more like completely normal behaviour in muslim countries

No that it always happens in groups is what makes it kinda strange and it's always at big events.

t. Ahmed

please tell me why MEN should have to do anything here? the women and their orbiters brought this all upon themselves. let them get what's coming to them so it hopefully wakes other people up to put a stop to this madness.

While I do agree that women are basically children, we haven't given children the vote and as such they're not comparable.

They voted to get raped. Are we not living in a democracy? Vote for rape - get raped. Not my problem.

This

If people vote for pro nigger parties, they'll get niggers

Even Germans can understand this

I was recently in Munich and i was shocked about how many turks they was, Uk as tons of muslims yes Unlike munich they don't hang out on street corners in the city centre. Plus half the shops near the central railways are in turkish.

I mention this quite loudly to my German mate as we passed these turks on the corner, He said for me to be quiet and i can say these things here
Germany is fucked

Does she date white guys at least?

Preussische Allgemeine

Weekly though

This is the problem with pol. You tryhards try to be as edgy as possible. Hes obviously right and you're repeating the same joke over and over. Fucking autists.

Again, what is not believable about that? Opportunity is potent. This shit has happened in Sweden for years but kept under wraps.

This is caused by liberalism and believing that women are responsible for themselves and care about their own society, which they don't.

Men are the one's who will die, ultimately. Thus it is on men, to save, not women, but themselves from the foreign horde.

>Does she date white guys at least?

yes but this rather has to do with the fact she likes the persnickety lifestyle. Her bf is a total hipster who loves Islam though.

Maybe because they can get away with it as it was shown time and time again?

Do you think the AfD payed them to do it or something?

>>more than 18 women already went to the police to file charges

surprising so many bothered to report. the cologne coverup, Lügenpresse collusion in coverup, Armlänge, rapist trial failures to convict, the short sentences. CDU voters aren' paying attention, the authorities give a shit for their safety.

>Again, what is not believable about that
Has never happened before on this scale in germany if at all.