What the fuck do I do when the Euro collapses?

What the fuck do I do when the Euro collapses?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qsMc-IswG3w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Invest in USD.

Go in the woods.

I think he meant GBP.

Laugh as you recline on a pile of shekels.

i don't have any money to lose in the first place

go back to your own national currency and be thankful you're no longer being cucked financially by the krouts

bitcoins

I always have 1000 US dollars at home

10 x 100

The euro will collapse sooner or later, no matter what

cuck, you realize that if the euro goes everything is going to take a hit, that 1000 USD will be worth significantly less if anything, Hate to sound like a gold fag but if you want a safety net don't really on a fiat currency in the face of a crash, they are only ever good for bug out type situations where you're using it to get the fuck away from shit which I assume will be mudslimes burning down your cities and raping your women

>he fell for the euro meme
lel

Yeah, lets replace on FIAT currency with another FIAT currency backed by nothing.

topkek

>What the fuck do I do when the Euro collapses?
You go get chipped so you can have your daily ration on bread, goy.

Better currency is the kronr or the swiss franc. U.S. treasury bonds are pretty much guaranteed money.

This would most likely cause huge chain reaction that would bring down the whole monetary system. Same thing happens if dollar crashes down.

well depends on how mixed in the dollar is with all the euro shit, I think everyone will take a hit, I can see pretty much all the southern euro countries unilaterally wanting out of the EU just so they can have their own currencies back to try stop this madness

Shit will get expensive

Save non perishable foods if you think the happening is close

dollar is a world currency that is pegged on oil though, Euro is just a cuck currency held up by Germany having it's boot on all the other Euro countries economies

We will see, WHO will be the last man laughing with a box of cigarettes under his arm while watching Europe going up in flames

Just threaten to carbomb your local leprechaun if he doesn't give you a loan.
And also when he tries to collect.

real gold and silver to get some food during the time of depression

bitcoin for them internet dank memes

stocks of highly liquid and necessary companies

also a prepared happening bag for innawoods

Invest in potatocoin.

this

>laughing while watching Europe going up in flames
Who would do such a thing?

whether you like it or not, the world is moving away from oil and the like. Solar energy and energy storage methods are having a technological boom at the moment where thousands of companies are racing to provide best possible solutions to greener energy. This was probably caused by huge increase in demand for mobile devices and electronic cars, Paris Climate Change Conference and Tesla being Tesla.

Dollars position as world currency is being threatened by many world powers, namely China, Saudi Arabia and Russia. United States can't just keep piling the debt and printing dollars forever. Growth based economy is also struggling as growth is stalling all around the world and crash in Europe would likely be the Final nail in the coffin.

I agree with you the days of dollar being the world currency are coming to an end, and it's probably for the best, I don't think oil will be out of the game completely though since it has many applications in many industries, but the introduction to something like a heavy solar input to take care of something like domestic electrical needs will take the stupid amount of damage oil prices can do, It's gone beyond a commodity, it went from resource to new gold standard to now political tool used in economical warfare

shit has to stop

you mean watching as Akmed is burning the building your hold up in as they gave up beating down the door to try snackbar you?

just a heads up, bitcoin is going to bust soon

there's already some media stories drumming up how awesome bitcoin is and how its price is rising

this is to get the goys excited so they dump their money into it and jack the price up further

when the goys start buying, all the jews start selling

bitcoin is reaching fundamental limitations in design that cannot be coded around, it will soon have to be abandoned.

buy silver, gold is too expensive.

>I don't think oil will be out of the game completely though since it has many applications in many industries

It's being phased out gradually, it would just be too risky to and too expensive to do such drastic change too quickly. China and Saudi Arabia are going at it at admirable speed though but it's understandable because they rely on non-renewable energy way too much at their current state and thus need to do some big changes if they want to avoid becoming next Venezuela.
Russia however seems to have different idea with going all out with oil.

But I agree shit has to stop.

Just lol if you browse Sup Forums and don't have any precious metals stored in case of habbenings

>tfw I actually do have silver in case of habbenings

Start killing "refugees"

Buy Gold and Copper

Ignore all the gold and copper fags. Your best investment would be in firearms, proper training and a fit body. When everything goes down and the government is unable to provide food and protection, your best bet is to get these all by yourself. Having gold and copper without any insurance is batshit retarded.

Invest in Eastern Poland.

canned food and shotguns is a safe investment.
youtu.be/qsMc-IswG3w

i think having gold is used to retain your wealth for when society is restablished, not white the world is going to shit and roving gangs of raiders roam the streets looking for fat neets to eat

It's not going to collapse, and if it ever will, we will all have much bigger problems