Ask a cryptocurrency genius anything

Ask a cryptocurrency genius anything

Other urls found in this thread:

thegreatmogul.com/single-post/2018/01/08/Faucets-or-How-I-Stopped-Worrying-And-Learned-To-Obtain-Free-Crypto
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Anything?
Your thread has been completed.

why do people buy this crap?

Invest in doge coin?

Best coin to invest in?

What makes you a genius?
Can you direct me to a guide for retards to how into cryptocurrency?
What coins do you think are going to be good investment? And please dont say some failed shit youve invested into just so you can cash out on the bad investment

That shit is about to correct itself and crash. After the drop it will be worth it

Long term and not an alt choice, I would go ETH. By the end of the year, it will at least double its value. It will be worth it if you plan on holding for a while.

What about Ripple?

If you are going short term of 1-2 months, I would go XVG. It is about to hit a major break point according to technical analysis. After that spike, sell ASAP; because it will be worthless afterwards.

I would stay away from this one. It will be dropping for the next couple of weeks. If by some miracle there is a gain, it won't be anything near what you can gain on some of the other coins.

Where is the best place to buy and sell crypto and Why?

Gib moni

xrp?

I prefer to use binance because of its low fees of .05% per trade, large amounts of different crytos, quick transactions, nice charts, and trade options. I can't really say I have researched that many sites, but I do like this one.

what of the drop in btc ~30% in the past 48 hours

>buys BTC on NormieBase
>transfers BTC to Binance
>$35 transfer fee
>BTC arrives in Binance wallet 3 days later
>goes all in on xrp
>jew banks pump the shit out of xrp so normies will fomo over it
>OP cashes out at 3x from a jew scam coin
>crypto genius

I would not buy this right now since it is in a downwards trend. I might pick it up again, but I would wait for a market correction before buying.

This is when you consider buying in you dumb fuckface.

I made some money off ku coin and now need more shekels what coin do I invest in

The drop of BTC is due to government trying the regulate it and from its volatile movement in the past months. I still believe this is a good coin for long term if you plan on holding for at least 6 months.

That is why you fund it through ETH, not BTC. The fees are a lot less. Plus while you wait for the money to transfer, you are making gains on the coin during the wait period. Right now ETH has been doing exceeding well the past few days.

So cute xD

If you need money quick, I purchased MOD this morning and it has been up 65% within 24 hours on MOD/BTC. There should be a few more hours of gains since everyone seems to be jumping on the bandwagon now.

Should I invest in Litecoin?

What are the fees and transaction times like with ETH? I typically use LTC for buying alts.

I would stay away. This coin has been dropping ever since that huge outburst. Once, it levels out more, I would buy it.

Why aren't you using CoinPot faucets?

thegreatmogul.com/single-post/2018/01/08/Faucets-or-How-I-Stopped-Worrying-And-Learned-To-Obtain-Free-Crypto

>Can you direct me to a guide for retards to how into cryptocurrency?

See this post:

why do people pay 20x intrinsic value for a bitcoin

Do you accept the fact no cryptocurrency will ever be an actual currency?

how do i figure out which coins to trade and when

How do you acquire IOTA? Nearly every blockchain has obvious scalability and transaction speed flaws, and beyond those they suffer from inherent deflation and economic flaws that make them a poor value store. IOTA sounded like it would fix that. But I don't know how to acquire it.

Binance is about your only option if you're American. Bitfinex if you're a dirty foreigner

Thoughts on XRP?

this

Been asked two times already. OP said to stay away from it but I disagree.

Why do you only shave your left goose egg?

How do you prevent hackers from stealing your bitcoins?!? Please advise.

I have XVG, what price do you think is gonna be the peak?

Looks like binance has shut down registrations

Guess I'm out of luck for now. Do they allow USD transactions, or will I need to buy IOTA with BTC? I currently have a stock of BCH on coinbase but coinbase makes converting to BTC a pain in the ass from what I can tell. I'd have to sell the BCH for cash then use the cash to buy BTC and pay a transaction fee each time.

Will dodge coin ever become valuable?

Thoughts on xlm?

If I were you, I'd fund it with ETH or LTC from Coinbase, much cheaper fees than sending bitcoin from coinbase to binance.

What are your thoughts on JSEcoin?

Why is there a fee to send bitcoin from Coinbase to Binance? I thought BTC->BTC was a free thing? Wasn't that the entire point of crypto, was no transaction fees? I get that exchanges charge transaction fees to change USD, but how on earth are people getting paid to transfer BTC?

It's a conspiracy

There's always a fee when sending bitcoin unless it's to the same wallet, I think. Gotta pay the miners a little to confirm the transaction. I don't think that was ever the point of crypto, IOTA is really the only fee-less token.

Is now a good time to buy xlm? Is it worth holding?

In 2 months I got 12k to spend on this what do I get and why?

Get bitcoin, it's going to go through the roof soon

That was the ORIGINAL point of crypto. The makers of crypto saw the banks are corrupt, stealing money for the service of transferring money. Bitcoin was invented as a way to send money, for free, instantly, to anywhere in the world. However it was obviously invented poorly, because it's not instant at all.

The miners get paid from the block reward.

>expert programmer shitting on bitcoin's algorithm from his armchair

ok satoshi. go to bed

Thoughts on Budbo (BUBO)?

Buy all you can

What's your thinking? Does it seem like it would do well until feds legalize?

Opinion on safex and lat?

time for some real advice

what are you gonna do when the bottom falls out all over you?

XRB?