Sup Forums approved revolutions, coups, rebeliions etc

What are the Sup Forums approved revolutions or coup d'etats? Is Mussolini's march on Rome one of them?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Athens_(1946)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Beer Hall Putsch

>swede approves commie revolution
why im not surprised

1917 catastrophe is not Sup Forums approved. Your jewish mouth is lyin. Take yourself and your son of out my thread.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Athens_(1946)

Not sure if this counts, but it gives me a freedom boner like no other event in history does.

American Revolution

*your wife's son

does this look shopped to anyone else?

Duh of course it is, silly goose

Why so?
And it may very well be.

id go with the classic

Mussolini was a compensator with short man syndrome that fell into the jew trap of nationalism. The answer is no.

Ceasar was a degenerate tyrant. DELET THIS

I remember reading something a long time ago about how a lot of Soviet images are shopped to make Soviet leaders look more appealing.
This particular one just looks like Lenin was put in front of a larger crowd or something. He looks like he doesnt belong in the forefront.

be glad i even noticed your thread you filthy roach :^]

Canadian fire putsch. The attempted and ongoing take over of Canada by fire. Hopefully it overthrows that cuck Trudeau before it's too late

>based commie remover hasn't been mentioned yet
For shame Sup Forums

Lenin looks iconic on those pics.

Vive le roi et vive la France.

I have heard the same thing, like that they wanted to do that with Gorbachev's birthmark but he said.

Coup of the military alliance against stamboliyski. Replaced with the "bloody professor". Pretty based

No he was invited by the king to become prime minister. March on Rome was after that so was just a show to the media etc.