T

Y
E
A
R

cucky nu-males aint got shit on pepe

Quality thread

>Rascal McBigots
wft I am btfo and on suicide watch how will I ever recover?

John Oliver is a brave comedian speaking truth to power. In the tradition of Voltaire or Swift, he is fixing his gaze upon the powers that be (the ruling class) and giving them a piece of his brilliant mind.

He is dismantling structures of oppression and mining big laughs out of it. OF COURSE you fucking needle-dicked white shut-in trolls are going to attack him with racist memes and shit-flinging. But John is above it all. He's a true satirist, and in the true satirical tradition, it's painful for his subjects to look in the mirror he turns on them.

You may think you've got control of the government and institutions, you fucking racist right-wing shitheads, but Oliver and Hillary are coming to take you off your cis-white-male throne.

Truth hurts, doesn't it?

Anyone got a link

Stop oppressing me with your maymeys

>watching someone who is confirmed to be working for the Clinton campaign

shiggy

>literally said no to their offer

>powers that be (the ruling class)
Neoliberal globalists like Mrs. Clinton are part of that ruling class. He is not a satirist, he is the hall monitor of the media's status quo.

you sound like a faggot

>and instead, did it for free
Fucking mad man

His face is punchable as fuck. Also, I've been dead inside for years and my eyes have more life in them than his.

Don't make me report you for homophobia, shitlord!

They are only using Pepe cause now he is a hate crime thingy ma jig

I didn't find it funny but then he put "Mc" in front of it and I died laughing.

John Oliver is a mess! Ask me anything folks, MAGA!

are you literally Hitler?

LEAVE PEPE ALONE!

Truly this is the Pepe renesanse.

>he is fixing his gaze upon the powers that be (the ruling class) and giving them a piece of his brilliant mind.
Stopped here.

You clearly haven't payed attention this past year, let alone these past couple months alone.

He's literally been trying to make everyone shut up and obey the ruling class. Last week especially proved this.

Why the FUCK is chris mathews obsessed with love actually?

>he actually watches le current year man

wtf I'm a #ToleranceMissile now

gotta support pepe

Was this in the latest episode? Youtube only has something on heroin.

It's really funny watching these people attempt to appeal to a younger audience while being totally unfamiliar with memes and internet culture.

link

funny image if shit show desu

Yes.

Lmao you can't spell for shit

MAGA 2016

>he is fixing his gaze upon the powers that be (the ruling class)

He's a wealthy Liberal.

He IS the "ruling class"

It's a long time ago. This is a crisis.

We must grant the chancellor emergency powers.

If you don't agree, you're a sithist bigot.

Welp.

>"Liberal"

Liberals are so out-of-touch with culture and reality that it's fucking surreal.

Listing Pepe the fucking Frog as an indictment of White Supremacy should have destroyed what little credibility Liberals have left.

tv just isn't what it used to be

He's gaining weight, look at his ugly Britcuck jowls

>"""liberals"""
>quoting right wingers statements should destroy their credibility
Neat.

The empire was a safer place to live than the republic.

The problem is the kids over at Sup Forums has invaded twitter and spams it everywhere.

It's 2016 user, I just ughh. Can you not?

#CurrentYear
#pepe
#ProudCuck
#WEWUZ

>reeeee why aren't they watching Clinton Foundation approved comedy routines only !!!!

>current year
>culturally appropriating the way women speak for yourself
You disgust me.

Tell that to the population of Alderaan.

Oliver gets too much shit. He's a comedian, not a journalist.

>give partisan opinion on politics
>get called out
>"i-i'm just a comedian, guys!!!"

You mean the planet whose leader was funding an open rebellion and whose daughter became one of the leaders of said rebellion?

Blame jimmy smitts and his dumbass

Alderaan was aiding and sheltering terrorists responsible for the deaths of millions of Imperial soldiers and citizens.

It's destruction was justified.

>quoting right wingers statements should destroy their credibility

Hillary declared war on a cartoon frog. Not "right-wingers".

Rascal McBigots sounds like my kind of place

>Oliver gets too much shit
Nah. I believed this too, but the past couple months proved he's more than willing to be part of the propaganda machine, he's a hypocrite trying to manipulate his audience, nothing more.

If he's a comedian he needs to tell some fucking jokes.

but he IS just a comedian. And a bad one at that. It's not really his fault low information liberals treat him like he's some political leader.

Ever stop to think that we're the bad guys, Sup Forums?

What if we're on the wrong side of history...?

>"alt right" "spokesman" acknowledges racist beliefs
>claims to have taken pepe for his movement
>clinton campaign offhandly mentions this
>THEY LE DECLARED WAR ON MEMES AT RANDOM THOS EFUCKS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

This is why you retards can't get shit done, all the perfectly viable reasons Hillary shouldn't be allowed near a position of power and instead you make shit up to bitch about.

>He's a comedian

Comedians are supposed to be funny.

No, right now the left is running things but soon the gar right will rise again.

Are you seriously a CTR shill?

I thought it was all a meme
>alt right spokesman
How fucking retarded

What's that one episode where the punchline is him just shouting louder? I like that one because he is talking so loud that it makes me laugh, but I'm pretty sure he only did that bit in one episode.

A big part of comedy is the way in which we the audience react to it. That some liberals consume Oliver's word as fact is part of the act itself, imo

One of the better recent examples of this is Sam Hyde. His shit categorically has no substance and yet an entire cohort of people have rallied around it.

>"alt right" "spokesman" acknowledges racist beliefs

i.e. shit that doesn't matter.

Hillary literally declared an extremely common Internet Meme a fucking symbol of white suppremacy.

It's retarded and you're equally retarded for defending it.

Imagine if a Republican Candidate insisted that Rick Astley was now a covert symbol for ISIS members on the Internet.

How hard would you defend that?

>2016
>not reminding people it's 2016

Shiggy

>How hard would you defend that?
Probably about as hard as they're defending a thin-skinned hotheaded rapist for president.

What kind of answer was this?

Not even that user but you answered nothin, said an insult of what you think the questioners candidate is and claimed victory. Pathetic

>ad-homs

Yep, that's what I thought.

Best part was that alt right leader has always had parody account in his twitter profile

>put quotes around "alt right" and "spokesman" noting that these things are bullshit titles
>trash Hillary
>say Hillary should not be anywhere near power for a multitude of reasons
>U LE SHILL U SHILL FOR LE HILLARY AAAAAAH

Holy shit you're retarded. Thank you for proving my point.

>i.e. shit that doesn't matter.
Yeah, hence the quotation marks. I'm not defending them taking him seriously, but he still did it and they took him seriously, they didn't randomly dig up pepe and call it racist like these retards are trying to claim.

>Hillary literally declared an extremely common Internet Meme a fucking symbol of white suppremacy.
Can you source where she "literally" did this herself?

>It's retarded
Yes, it is.

>you're equally retarded for defending it.
I never defended it though, all I did was provide facts for context, seems like you're the retard here. Maybe not compared to though.

>Imagine if a Republican Candidate insisted that Rick Astley was now a covert symbol for ISIS members on the Internet.
Honestly doesn't seem like something that wouldn't happen nowadays.

>How hard would you defend that?
I wouldn't, just like I didn't defend Hillary. What an odd question.

>results to ad-homenim. actually the lowest form of argument

congrats man, you showed everyone

Yup.

I'm providing context, showing the reality of the situation, not claiming it wasn't stupid, because holy shit it was.

>Limey shill mad that losers on the internet are funnier than he is.

Tbh I think the Clinton campaign knew what it was doing with this and the 'alt right' (I hate using this term) took the bait completely.

Instead of disavowing pepe as an exclusive symbol of the alt right, Sup Forumsacks spammed pepe until it had in fact become just the easy target Clinton's campaign wanted in the first place.

Well, her supporters ignore all those perfectly valid reasons why she shouldn't be allowed near a position of power. I guess most people have just accepted that liberals do not care about corruption, money laundering and extremely careless handling of classified information, so might as well make fun of her for declaring war on cartoon frogs.

>Dude, it's stupid but I'm still going to make catty comments defending it on the Internet because I like Hillary that fucking much!

How does someone get to this point in life?

>liberals do not care about corruption
This is false, completely. Real liberals are at worst voting for her out of fear of Trump. Which is pathetic, I will not deny. Are there "liberals" who don't actually pay attention and are just retards voting for her because she's a woman? Sure. But they're not politically educated people and shouldn't be counted as representatives of an ideology. Just like people who vote conservative because they think their candidate is as racist as they are shouldn't be considered representatives of the conservative ideology.

There are liberals fighting tooth and nail against Clinton right now, just like I imagine there are conservatives who have actual ideals who are trying to distance themselves from Trump.

>might as well make fun of her for declaring war on cartoon frogs.
Certainly, I'm just saying people should make fun of her for what she did, not what they imagined she did.

Her campaign did mention pepe as a racist symbol. That's fucking funny. But they didn't randomly decide upon this with no pretext.

wtf #imwithher now

He does comedy in a journalistic style. It's not an excuse.

>u defend thing u didn't defend WAAAAAH
>u le Hillary shill, that why you hate her WAAAAH
>how does someone get to this point in their life
Well, considering everything you're claiming is a product of your own delusions I have no idea.

How did you get to the point in life where you're crying about people on the internet saying things you made up?

>Offhandly mentions
Clintons website literally has a page dedicated to saying that the cartoon frog is the new symbol of white nationalism and neo nazism.

Any mouth breathing retard can see the fucking difference between some racist using a cartoon frog as a meme and the cartoon frog itself being racist.
CTR seem to be the only ones unable to see the difference

When you lose, will you plan to run again in 2020?

>Clintons website literally has a page dedicated to saying that the cartoon frog is the new symbol of white nationalism and neo nazism.
Link it, please, I have yet to see this.

Doesn't change everything else I said, but it does add more to the story.

As someone far on the left, and someone who lives in a heavily liberal area, I have to stop you here.

It's not a 'some' case. I know that you and most of your friends are balancing your liberal politics with your critical views of the Clintons, but most Democrat voters are not. They truly could not care less about Hillary's corruption. They parrot their chosen media every day and blow it off like it's old hat.

Of course, many Trump voters are doing exactly the same. But stop fooling yourself, most people are absolute idiots who couldn't care less.

> It's not really his fault low information liberals treat him like he's some political leader.

But unfortunately they do and he knows that. He willingly tries to influence his audience with his political agenda and at that point the excuse "I'm just a silly comedian!" does no longer work. He deserves all the shit he gets.

>but most Democrat voters are not
I'd argue the democratic base doesn't vote liberal in general, they vote democrat.

>most people are absolute idiots who couldn't care less.
I don't see where this contradicts what I said?

I agree. But I also don't think we should consider the uninformed masses politically educated or representatives of ideologies they clearly don't actually hold.

Just a quick follow-up.

For fucks sake, most people are single issue voters, to claim they represent a political movement beyond that one issue is absurd.

youtube.com/watch?v=O5Cqc6Beqm8

John Oliver DESTROYS anti-trans bigots

youtube.com/watch?v=2iAKmKZJFiI

i don't know if i've ever seen bait this over-the-top

>Rascal McBigots
>unironically
Reddit will defend this "humor."

I can't wait for when he DESTROYS anti-pedophile bigots in 5 years.

so changing gender is like switching name from puff daddy to p. diddy
thanks current man

You did it Sup Forums, you took Pepe back.
Are you proud?

This post doesn't even make sense.

He's part of the neo-"liberal" machine, not a straight up conservative.

> some of the pieces are well thought out and fun to learn about
> the show SUCKS when they spend the whole show on politics.

> HBO needs a moderate political show

He's still supposed to get news and information to the public. It's okay to hide info and cheat the public if you put a few corny jokes in there?

she's a neoconservative you cucklord

Do I have the STAMINA to succeed this year?