I need your help guys. my friend is dealing with some shit right now and i am trying to think of ways to cheer him up...

i need your help guys. my friend is dealing with some shit right now and i am trying to think of ways to cheer him up. PLEASE no jokes. i am being serious. i need anything i can get. please give me some suggestions.

Give him the succ

How old is he?

i said serious.

he is 19.

Do something nice for him, like going out with friends or but he something

me and him don't live near each other. he moved away when we were kids. i have been texting him over all these years and he has been having some problems with his parents. :/

how far?

if I was sad and someone gave me the succ I'd become happy

i'm not going to do that. please stop.

2,091.7 miles
31 hours away by car

1) Video Call
2) Talk about things that bring them joy
3) Play a game or share fun videos
4) Talk about something they are interested in that's coming up, like a new movie!
5) Continue to be there for them

alright.

Thank You Sup Forums !

Also, Funny Images

just the tip

Visit him if you can

Play vidya together. Talk shit. Play something with a lot of player-made entertainment, and fuck around in it

Out of the blue surprise him. Fuck whatever else you got going on in your life, if you really value him and your friendship you'll do this for him and he'll never forget it. I know the distance but that just makes the visit more special. Do something spontaneous, user, bring some booze with you too

lol i cant imagine what having someone who cares about you feels like.

i had that idea but i don't have the money. also i don't got my license it got suspended.

Smoke some fatties and chill .... always does the trick