Who's going up?

Who's going up?
>inb4 leeds can still qualify

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/sport/football/39770835
twitter.com/search?f=tweets&q=#swfc&src=typd
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I would like Wednesday back in the top division, the only club I'm not too keen on are Reading, they're such a tinpot club with no identity

Fulham, for Craven Cottage.

>club with doggo on crest
>MASSIVE
>boring london club fc
>boring london club fc

If they stay in the Championship though, they get to play Sheffield United

Also what identity does Fulham have

i think it'll be wednesday or fulham, both teams are hitting their stride right now

Craven Cottage is the comfiest stadium to visit, they're also the oldest professional club in London and they had a Michael Jackson statue

Probably Wednesday, desu

Would love Wednesday. Would be happy with Huddersfield.

Fulham is a classy joint, want them to go up.

Reading are boring and will come straight back down.

Wednesday can fuck off.

Huddersfield won't go up.

Sheffield for

13 goal swing
MOT

I really hope it's Fulham.

MIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLLLL

>boring london club fc
>Reading

wait, how many bird clubs are allowed in the top flight all at once?

Wednesday or Huddersfield please

Not enough

For me, it's Quarta-Feira de Sheffield

why do you cucks love wednesday so much

most obnoxious fans in the league and their team are pure cheating scum

t. buttmad leeds fan

not leeds

close though

only M A S S I V E clubs should be allowed to the PL

Got to be Huddersfield

>Reading
soulless
>Wednesday
Liverpool tier fanbase
>Fulham
not so terrible but a bit placid

If Leeds don't make it in then I'd have to go for Weds or Huddersfield. Fulham and Reading have had their chance at the top flight recently.

Hopefully fulham. I liek teams that actually attack even if they get BTFO constantly
Gotta admit the teams coming up actually look promising compared the shitfest of Burnley, Middlebrough and Hull coming

If hudderfield come up they'll jsut go straight back down in derby tier fashion

Just got back from the future, Fulham beat Huddersfield in the play off final 3-1.

it's gonna be leeds lads

anyone but reading please

>Sheffield Wednesday go up
>5 minutes' silence for Liverpool home game
>Black armbands
>JFT96 throughout

Fuck that

Wednesday and Liverpool faced each other for a whole decade after the Hillsborough disaster and they didn't do that.

>and the fixture to be played on the weekend right before the anniversary of the tragedy

You know the jews want to do this, right?

Don't want Reading and Fulham
So it is between Huddersfield or Wednesday

>yfw da terriers win da playoff

Probably Fulham so we can at least get some /comfy/ Craven Cottage match threads
Never met a Reading fan in my life

FulGOD, 2bh. Was my first Prem club that I followed because of based Dempsey.

>Wednesday can fuck off
Butthurt Blades babby spotted

Wednesday because seagulls and owls need to fly together to premiership

I would be happy to see any of these teams promoted.

Nice to see a first timer. Nice to see Wednesday back. Fulham play the best stuff and deserve it on recent form.

Actually fuck Reading. Not them.

Personally want fullham, would bet on Wednesday

not Blades

also even if I was a blade why would I be butthurt they've just won league one

I hope for Reading because one of my friends supports them and they have been winning far too often for my liking

Hopefully based owls.
Terriers would be quite nice too.
Cottagers in the prem wouldn't excite me desu.
Royals going up would just be boring - you just know they would get relegated immediately.

Aye - Udders, Fullham
Nah - Writing, Sheff Thursday

>wanting anyone but Udders to come up

Based Huddersfield

> Tiny budget
> People expected them to be relegated
> Have a LITERALLY AUTISTIC mute bald Aussie controlling the midfield

Quite like Wednesday to come up, class away day and would cause pure seethe for their local neighbours. Fulham would probably be second choice for me.

Reading will probably scrape promotion though, to the excitement of no-one. Huddersfield are a bunch of dogshaggers, so not them either.

that was before the age of customers

bbc.co.uk/sport/football/39770835

>Leeds United say they will honour a promise to partially refund fans who bought season tickets for 2016-17 if they miss out on the play-offs. Barring a 14-goal swing in the final round of fixtures, Garry Monk's side will now finish outside the top six.

>Fans who bought a season ticket for the Championship club before the end of May 2016 will get 25% of their money back.

>The club had pledged to give refunds of 50% if they sold 15,000 tickets, but they did not reach that number.

>lelds

>tfw no Sexy Mick in the Premier

Sad!

I'd love if Fulham were to come back, but I will be satisfied with Huddersfield as well. Reading is Boro-tier and Wednesday should stay for the Sheffield banter in the EFL next season.

Promotion to PL > Promotion to Championship

Please not Reading. What a pointless, irrelevant club they are.

Every time they come up they offer absolutely nothing, survive for 1-3 years and then go down again

Huddersfield or Fulham please

And an American coach

it's gonna be the Huddies, they're managed by an American so of course they'll blow past those other wankers

If Reading disappeared tomorrow, would anybody except their fans care in the slightest? Do they even have any rivals? A derby? Anything even slightly unique about them?

Has to be Huddersfield, then Wednesday, then Fulham, either of them would be good in that order. Fuck Reading though. I think on current form Fulham will go up. Also
>leeds
>Do they even have any rivals
Aldershot Town, but they haven't played them in years now.

>reading
>fans

this. Huddersfield all the way

Huddersfield would be fun but they will be a doormat in the Prem

Reading's best player is literally a 35-year old frenchman named YANN and will be more boring than Boro

Wednesday would be good because they have the best name in the Football League

Fulham have a quality team and I kind of miss them but there are already too many London teams

Anyone but Reading desu

Huddersfield definitely. Its always good when some absolute nochancers go up and the fans fully expect to get shit on and make every game a party instead.
Reading could be wiped from the face of the earth and no one would notice.
Fulham are one of the most boring clubs in English football.
Shef Weds would be funny but need to stay where they are for the incoming derby fun.

when does the playoffs start? Also hope brighton slips for newcastle championship title

>LEEDS

NEVER EVER

I want Stam to be successful

Huddersfield for novelty sake

digits confirm

The second tier should be American football style. 4 groups of 10 and the winners of each group gets promoted.

>leeds still won't go up

no banter for another year lads

Fulham seem to be in top form so think they could be the favourites heading in. Reading just got beat by a team getting relegated so chances are they will fluke their way through to wembley

Will be hilarious to see Wednesday lose at Wembley again though, especially against Huddersfield

based fulham of course COYW

is that sheffield new crest?
its one of the prettiest iv seen

No, Sheffield's crest is same as always

*Blocks your path to the PL*

Dubs and Leeds are getting promoted

NEVER EVER

I was close though

I'd love to see Fulham come back up and buy a bunch of American players again.

How are there so many fucking London teams? I just don't get it. There's like a team for every five square fucking miles.

That's because lots of people live there.

It's like everyone likes football and wanted to set up a team with their friends

And there are 13 professional clubs in london

>saunters toward the premier league

It's our year senpai

THEIR CLUB IS NAMED AFTER A DAY?!

Good, fuck Leeds

Huddersfield are dog shaggers right?

>Huddersfield
Meme choice
>Reading
Boring
>Fulham
Le form team wins again XD
>Wednesday
Reddit: the club

0/10 wanted Leeds for the shitstorm

>rivals
Swindon, West ham, Aldershot

They are getting a lot of shit for being boring on this board. However, jaap Stam has changed the way we play and I think we would add a lot of excitement to the premier league.

Not a fan of Sup Forums's sudden affinity for Wednesday.

I thought United were /our guys/

a city that only exists cause its "close to london" shouldnt have a professional team. same for other similar cities like hartford, whalers leaving was justice.

Reading definitely just to spite all you cunts. Add to their budding history

I hate the logos of Huddersfield and Reading, so i am hoping for Sheffield or Fulham.

Steel City Derby will be an absolute epic next year if United are good in the Championship.

Wednesday going up wouldn't be surprising though, clearly a good side.

twitter.com/search?f=tweets&q=#swfc&src=typd

>literally half the most recent tweets are about united

Friendly reminder that Huddersfield lost 9-1 on aggregate to Fulham over the two games this year and literally lost on purpose to avoid playing them

>aggregate of the season
Makes no different. Hull lost 6-0 to Derby last season but won promotion

>makes no different
>different
Ignoring the fact you are retarded and Hull's defeat by derby was in part down to playing at ten men, I think you fail to realise that Huddersfield's yank is literally terrified of >us and Jokanovic exposing him so much that they forfeit a match in the hopes of having Reading do it for them

Pathetic really :')

>Ignoring the fact you are retarded and Hull's defeat by derby was in part down to playing at ten men
>playing at ten men
Pot, meet kettle

But Wednesday haven't been promoted