What went wrong?

What went wrong?

Doc can't coach
Jordan is a meme
Paul is a choke artist
Griffin is a faggot

Injuries. if they stayed healthy I believe they would have went to the finals easily. If not this year, then the previous years.

Blake is a money hungry faggot who doesn't really give a shit about bball. He's the new Carlos Boozer.

Well they did throw a lot of lobs, nobody said win city

Lol

doc is mediocre to bad without thibs and a handful of hall of famers

Cliff Paul fucked Chris' wife and threw him off his game

Blake has the same ankle trouble he did 5 years ago, Jordan is a very incomplete player, Doc Rivers hasn't been the same since leaving Boston, JJ Redick became such a ghost I forgot he was even on the team until thinking about it just now.

They were completely healthy when they blew a 3-1 lead to the rockshits, they're just choke artists.

They got good at the exact same time another team in their division basically broke basketball.

Thunder rockets spurs name one playoff series they won

No jumper

Their team is horrible tbqh

>Doc Rivers hasn't been the same since leaving Boston

Probably because he doen't have three sure-fire Hall of Famers and a rock-solid cast built around them...who, by the way, he only managed to win one championship with.

I know Chris Paul verbally agreed to a new contract, but he needs to opt out.

name one year the clippers made the finals

>doc is well past his prime
>griffin can't stay healthy and when he does, he isn't clutch
>jordan is only there for rebounds and sucking up funds
>paul is a choke machine
>rest of the roster is filled with wildcards who have no consistency

If the main three guys are swapped this offseason, it's gonna be back to square loser.

>to the finals easily
>easily

She looks related to the old guy having a stroke in the scouser web.m

Pic related.

They have had a ton of injuries, but there's no excuse for 2015. That was their shot, and they collapsed in one of the worst single-game chokes in NBA history, to Dwight Howard and Josh Smith of all people.

Carrie Fisher dieing again

Surely Chris Paul will GTFO after this? He's a choker, but staying with the clippers sure ain't helping.

2013 dipshit

haha holy shit. Must have something to do with stadium noise

Nothing ever went right. They're the Arsenal of hoops.

How deep into the playfoffs will the lakers get with chis paul and paul george?

>german humor

>verbally agreed
Never, ever, ever fall for this meme. Stars will almost never express any desire to leave to avoid getting traded.

>verbally agreed

He won't. CP3 is all about the money now and Clippers can give him the most of it.

Not enough help for CP3. It was 1 on 5, and when you include the refs 1 on 8. CP3 should go to the Pels, fucking imagine him and Boogie and Brow my goodness. They might actually do what LeChoke failed which is getting 7 or 8 championships.

>finals easily

gets dicked by Corey Brewer and Josh Smith

Uh, how about the referees tried to give the LA Clippers the game? The Utah Jazz are just a better team.

>expecting CP3 to win by himself
lol no one could have gotten them past the first round, not even Michael Jordan

refs gave CP3 no love, he shoulda been shooting 15 FTs per game like Hardin

Giving massive autonomy over the roster for Doc Rivers, who just made himself look like a martyr in front of Ballmer. Doc won only one championship with one of the most ridiculously stacked rosters ever with KG, Rondo, Pierce and Allen. The Clippers used to have one of the best benches in the NBA (hell, it even won them a playoff game when they were down by 20 in the 4th) then Doc just made the bench incredibly awful just as an excuse to give an obscene amount of minutes to Austin Rivers.

are you some kind of retard or a casual?

Jamal Crawford lit it up in the 4th around the 10th minute because CP3 was choking. he was shooting 3s, lobbing it to DeAndre Jordan and making shots. Try to not sound so stupid when you talk about sports on here you faggot

>Jamal Crawful
>good
lolololololololololol who's casual retard? (You) are

is your reading comprehension low?

where in my post did i say Jamal Crawford was good? i just mentioned facts that he had to take control of the ball cause chris paul was choking in the 4th. and he came up big. you really need to get off this board and stop being a moron

Ballmer didn't relocate them to Seattle

Doc rivers is a meme coach

if Doc Rivers was a coach he would have made some adjustments to the game. the clippers looked confused as fuck out there and had no real plan.

Doc Rivers is a piece of shit

jamal and deandre had 24 of 27 clippers 4th quarter points.

In the regular season I watched the Clippers go up 17 in the 4th quarter and the Kings came back to win it. I realized then what's wrong with that Clippers team. They are a mentally weak team. Blake Griffin reminds me of Tommy from Rocky 5.

Injuries and coaching and lack of a clutch superstar (CP3 is a superstar but he's not clutch enough when the team is completely healthy)

wew

go watch todays game when joe ingles got the steal with like 3 minutes left and chris paul throws a fit and almost kicks him in the head.

theres another example of him throwing a hissy in game 1. he does something like this every year.

go watch game 6 where he and doc rivers bitch and bitch and bitch to the refs the entire first half.

chris paul is a very very good player, but he is a terrible leader. thats why the clippers, or any team he is leading, wont amount to shit.

PG handles ball and controls plays
Doesn't translate to leader

the Clippers have no leader and Doc Rivers is far from a Coach. Vinnie Del Negro was prob the best thing to have ever happen to the Clippers and they threw him out. The Clippers will be disbanded and the spoils will spread out to other teams. The Lakers are not the laughing stock anymore ahahahahaha

>this

That's why Draymond is so underrated. He is the true leader of the Warriors. It's also why Durant bolted from OKC as well because he's not a leader and neither is Westbrook.

But they lost to the jazz not Golden state

i just looked it up. only time in past few years clippers have played golden state in the playoffs was round 1 2014, and clippers won. theyve choked every year to a team not named the warriors

JUST

the Jazz has a solid team

Hayward
Hill
Joe Johnson
Favors
Diaw
etc

I'm glad the Jazz won cause the Clippers were gonna get swept if they won. That team has nothing on the Warriors but thanks to some fundamental basketball and some ok players the Jazz have a better shot

Yeah, their slow pace is gonna fuck with the warriors a bit. We'll see if the lack of Kerr also affects them.

As a Mavsfag the only thing I'm mad about is us pussyfooting around it made Tyson Chandler bounce. I have no idea why we disrespected him twice after him getting us the hip.

Diaw adds another dimension to the offense/defense and the other players will be a fair match up. im gonna screen cap this and you will fell like a fucking reatard. thanks fag/user for this shitpost

>refs favoring jazz
Were we watching the same game?

>Gobert's 6th foul

-Doc Rivers is overrated
-Injuries
-Reddick cant play defense
-Blake's body broke down really fast
-Deandre is a good player but traditional centers aren't as useful as they used to be

Honestly People who blame Chris Paul should go fuck themselves