Name one BIG-BOOBED female artist who hasn't used her sex appeal or sexuality as an appeal for (potential) fans to get...

Name one BIG-BOOBED female artist who hasn't used her sex appeal or sexuality as an appeal for (potential) fans to get them to like their music.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O-j4JB5XufQ
youtube.com/watch?v=pv_od1Y46QE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

angel olsen

Peaches

Samantha fox

pfffffffffff

Meg White

Dolly Parton

Anne-Sophie Mutter

Who dat?

Khatia Buniatishvili

That's why they are queens of Sup Forums

She's okay, her tits are that big though

Thanks for the tip bro :)

Yeah cuz it isn't super easy to find nudes from when she was a model before making music

that's a nice set of... flowers, there, behind her

Dude Just looked her up, she's got some great artists she's performed

>Stravinsky
>Liszt
>Chopin
>Dvorak
>Debussy

and she's a fucking Jew qt

Yeah but half of their fans dont swing that way. Think about that. Its just the woman expressing themselves. It doesnt have to be about sex sells strictly. Don't let the sexuality distract from the music, there is many other women out there who pose erotically, nothing to focus on or consider about it.

yeah brah peace and love

yeah a girl posed topless, she must be a demon from hell!!!111! Right?

are you gay?

No. Sex is not everything dude.

all girls are demons from hell, babe

quit letting your male gaze get in the way of female artistic expression sexist fuck. right wing piece of shits dont have a place in the community

>Sex isn't everything
>Isn't gay

pick one, you aren't being sensical

Fact

He's trolling or gay, one or the other

>she must be a demon from hell!!!111! Right?
Nah. Just an advertised product, is all.

>says the other dude is trolling
>yet says its a fact that all women are demons
Well...well fuck...I just don't know what to say...

who, your mom?

see

haha +1
none of this is even funny though btw

Dude, have you ever actually met a woman, not a waifu but a real women. They lie all the time and are kinda low key sluts. Like if a girls vibin' off me, I could grab her ass or tits and she's into it. I don't even need to give a heads up. But then women always go, that's never okay, but if they like you then it's fine.

Also the hens are clucking is actually a real thing. Women talk about everything. More than guys talk, and they have a problem when you talk to your guy friends about you fucking her like a slut.

Also when you aren't doing something right they bitch you out and it's like, are you on your period and they go no. Then you don't get laid for a week and have to go back to jerking off and then the stupid asshole wants you to fuck her though. and they work you up and then go I change my mind

Plus they have shit taste in music, movies and are mostly plebs

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

never knew a real girl

>Then you don't get laid for a week and have to go back to jerking off
Oh boo hoo, these women are such demons amitrite?

also never met a real girl

This post got my virginity back

the devil is very good at deceit, so are women.

Also dude, they fucking agree with each other blindly. We guys gotta stick together to stand a chance against the hell that an angry group of women unleash.

It's all good, not everyone has, but one day you'll understand exactly what I'm sayin'

ok so all the girls I met have been like, fake girls?

ugh women right? Lets go to the bar and get some cold ones, no cooties there

sure man whatever you say

I never said it wasn't worth it for pussy, I'm just saying they are evil but a necessary evil. Also why the fuck would I go to a guys only bar, I'm not a fag.

bc they are stick thin and half naked that makes them real human beans, man!

Homosexuality is so much simpler amirite

>I'm not a fag.
You swear?

He gets it

Yeah I'm pretty sure, I've never been attracted to any guys before so. I'm pretty sure that excludes me from being a homosexual

I'm pretty sure there are neurotic fags also never realized there were so many moral fags on here. Like isn't that what Reddit is for?

Explain how any of this is funny. What should we be laughing at?

well I mean if I've never been attracted to a man before at the age of 24 what more proof would I need.

while crude, this post is perhaps not wholly inaccurate

Peaches is fucking based

all your credit cards, driver's license, social security number and bank account otherwise you might be gay

sure where should I send this information. You gotta give me your exact email address or your house address.Make sure to post it here and I'll email you back and send you the cards in the mail.

530-97-8318

Kim Deal

[email protected]

>Accusing me of being gay but has a joke email called couldibegay

cute, where did you learn to be so witty Whitney or was it Amy Schumer.

See he gets it, it's nice to not be talking to a 14 year old virgin for once about women

whatever you say dude.
Found a video of you, its an old one
youtube.com/watch?v=O-j4JB5XufQ

Goddess

How Bizarre, I clicked on the link and it's from 2011. Isn't that a bit before your time on YouTube. You were like 8 at the time right?

Sauce?

I was 15 in 2011

here you go, don't use the whole jar. save some for your brother and sister

so your 22 and a virg..... You know what I'll just say I'm gay. Would that make you feel better about yourself. I mean it's okay your still a virgin, it'll happen some day. Just work on your self esteem and get out there. You'll meet a nice virgin waifu too.

Google reverse image search has just been returning the result "person" anytime I've tried to look up pictures that aren't album covers from /mu.

>You know what I'll just say I'm gay
Thats all I needed to hear dude, get it all out. Now take the next step and talk to some cute boys . Fingers crossed that you will find true happiness.

Who hurt you?

NIN rejected lyrics

I mean, if it makes an autistic virgin 22 year old to hear a lie and prevents a suicide. Then I'll do whatever you just typed. Just don't be to hard on yourself, okay. Your mom will help you find someone just like her, by the way how does her milk taste. has the quality gone down over the years?

Don't hate the player, hate the gay-m

I don't have a problem with gays though, if they like cock more power to them. I just personally don't have any interest in men.... Sorry to break your heart.

>more power to them
so you are a bottom?

I have no idea what that means

queen latifah

how did you idiots get here from talking about titties

because there are 22 year old virgins who's never met real women and incorrectly think anyone who isn't a cucked feminist is secretly covering up the fact they're gay.

love always finds its way

oh no are you telling on me!? What a tattle tale tale

sorry, I had to catch him up to speed

He can't read through the posts in the thread?

>Catching him up to speed.

Pretty self explanatory

ok dude, but you are still very gay

But I'm not, I lied and said I was so you'd feel better about being a 22 year old virgin.

>But I'm not,
Suuuuuuuuuure...

Dude I didn't know what a bottom was until you asked if I was one then googled it. You are far more familiar with gay culture than I.

"than I" = totally gay

regina spektor is severely underrated in these horny-ass mu threads

sexy

also because of this she applies to the topic too

hai bois, should i do another one like this with the lower half and new haircut? tx

youtube.com/watch?v=pv_od1Y46QE

BUTTERFACE

mommy sammy want milky mommy

theres kind of a catch with this question in the sense that you only really notice big boobs if people flaunt them. a big rack can look surprisingly modest depending on the clothing