sage goes in all fields

Creamy trips

Grow up

>Be me in highschool
>Scenefag back then
>Vans Warped Tour
>Summer 2011
>I staked out in the porta-jon toilet closest to the stages for 36 hours
>Hundreds of hot beer shits, piss, vomit, cigarette butts, bloody tampons and ass sweat rained down on me day and night
>Still I waited
>Second night falls
>Up to my chest in the cess pit of waste
>Delerious, I drift in and out of consciousness towards the end of another BvB set
>The music stops for a while
>Hear the jingling of scene kid accessories
>Am I hallucinating?
>"Great set, bros, I'll be back - I've got to take a massive shit."
>It's Andy Sixx
>His footsteps get closer, as does the jingling of his Hot Topic chains and belts
>The door opens
>It's time
>I tilt back my head and open my mouth as wide as I can
>Andy grunts
>He rips a massive fart that blows my hair back
>I see the log crowning
>The steam nearly blinds me
>It dangles for a moment before slidding silently down my throat
>It is warm in my chest, like a sip of brandy
>By the time it's all over he's pushed three more hulking logs into my gullet

Why you would?

here is the background on this so-called 'meme'
=============
It's the same MENTALLY ILL person spamming it all day long.
He's been on Sup Forums for a bit now, so he's not exactly a newfag, but he's not an oldfag either.
He fell in love with this guy Dahvie from some no-name band,
but since he's in his 40s, he can't go to his concerts without looking like a dirty old man,
so he dreams.
He grew obsessed with this musician, but it wasn't till the musician changed his name that,
he lost it completely. Like a crazy stalker, he thinks this guy talks to him telepathically.
At first, his fantasies of this guy involved plain vanilla gay sex (sitting on a fat dick),
but then his fantasy metastasized into smelling his dick,
then licking his ass,
and finally, it deranged into eating his shit.
He shared his degenerate fantasy online and reveled in the HATE EVERYONE GAVE HIM.
He's like those small-dicked guys: he gets off on humiliation.
He was posting nonstop for 12 hours a day, eventually losing his job.
But crazy doesn't see the problem, crazy sees this as MORE TIME TO POST.
Now he spends 18 hours a day spamming and opening multiple threads.
He believes he can create an army of like-minded degenerates to help perpetuate his 'meme'
Sadly, there are a few newfags who've actually fallen for his 'meme'
Some are COPROPHLIES like him, others are 8-year-olds who think this is a new edgy 'meme'
But make no mistake, this guy is MENTALLY ILL,
and nothing you can say will dissuade him.
It's like if you tried to tell a schizophrenic that his delusions are fantasy,
and even if you had cameras, devices,
and all kinds of proof, the crazy person would look at you,
and accuse YOU of having a mental illness.
So with this HOMOSEXUAL COPROPHILE:
You can point out his mental illness, but it won't dissuade him.
He will keep doing it till he either gets hauled off to the funny farm,
Or he kills himself.
Kinda sad, really.

You why wouldn't?

Would why you?

Cos I can't get the lid off

You wouldn't why?

why you why?

See
And grow up

you would you?

You why why?

You you you?

I’m a 27 year old Japanese Logsucker (I suck Andy's Creamy Logs down my fucking throat for those of you who are immature). I draw Log memes on my tablet, and spend my days perfecting my gag reflex and playing superior Black Veil Brides albums. (Wretched and Divine: The Story of the Creamy Ones, Rebel Logs,We Suck These Logs)

I train with my throat every day, this superior toilet can suck clean through Andy Sixx's asshole because it is folded over a thousand times, and is vastly superior to any other toilet on earth. I earned my anus license sixx years ago, and I have been getting filled with more creamy logs every day.

I suck massive, smelly brown loafs expertly, both girthy, clogging ones and slimy, explosive ones, and I slurp corn-studded ones as well. I know everything about Andy Sixx's personal biography and his Logshido code, which I swallow 100%

When I get my American visa, I am moving to Hollywood, California to attend a Black Veil Brides performance to learn more about their magnificent throat-cramming abilities. I hope I can become a porta-jon toilet for BVB's tour bus or Andy Sixx's personal yard!

I own several hot topic chains and belts, which I wear around town. I want to get used to wearing them before I move to Hollywood, so I can fit logs in my throat easier. I hide in public toilets and suck logs of shit as often as I can, but rarely does anyone manage to produce a big one as steamy as Andy's.

Wish me luck in Hollywood!

Dump

Kek

Thanks for the clarification. Yeah knew this was a meme but didn't quite get it. Poor gay Sup Forumsro attention whore.

Old fag here. Was there the day the daily rotten died. Will no logger feed this troll.

TRIPS LOGGED

Poo

Bricks of shit

Dump

Die screaming...

WAKE UP SCREAMING!

Grow up

Ok I've ignored it as long as I can but I've had it with this shitty forced Andy Sixx meme. It's just one, maybe two faggots spamming and it's getting me steamed. Just earlier today my friend Andy and I posted perfectly good cock rate and pics you shouldn't share threads which immediately 404'd, meanwhile five or sixx of these stupid fucking log threads are slidding right to the first page. This might be a tough one for you to swallow, but whoever you are that keeps posting this if I ever meet you irl I will cream you. Your meme is shit and I'm fucking dung with it.

>reported
>MODS