Name a movie...

Name a movie, TV show or book that needs to be remade by replacing white characters with black actors/characters (or at least removing white men).
What would that movie/TV show/book be called? What would the character be called (if name change is needed)

Roots

dis gon be gud

Literally impossible since that is a completely retarded practice. Every remake that changes the race or gender of a character is literal garbage.

>Saving Private Ryan

No Need to Rescue Self Sufficient, Empowered Black Sergeant Major Trayvon

The Wizard of Oz. And you could call it "The Wiz"

FALSE
Scarface 1983 is better than Scarface 1932
Black Caesar is better than Little Caesar
Blacula is on par with Dracula

schindler's list

I'd like to see Woody Allen movies with a black man as Woody's character

Dear white people. But make it with all white people who discuss how it's ok to be white and talk about how niggers still have slavery and are hypocrites who want free handouts for everything because they are "oppressed"

they all look so light skinned while the real niggers suffer

HOLY SHIT blacks have leftist cuck culture as well. Whats the jewish agenda doing? Are they confused with their brainwashing?

I don't see how any of that contradicts what I said. Those being better than the originals doesn't change the fact that they are garbage.

This

change the white cops in any of the dolemite movies to black ones to show just to even things out. same actions. same lines. the same could be done in "the mack" or any of the early pam grier movies like foxy brown or coffee

Blaxploitation movies are kino

Star Wars oh too late. Saged your b8 thread

shindler's fist

Bait for what?

Out of Africa

The Cosby Show.

>Scream

All the characters die in the beginning because black people die first in horror movies

Suck a jew dick OP

This shitty racebaiting trash like so many other of the posts on this board. I seriously can't wait for tumblr to fuck off.

What's shitty about it?

Princess Bride - hear me out, and do it right:

Grandpa/Peter Falk: Forest Whitaker
Kid/Fred Savage: Jayden Smith (remember, he's supposed to replace Fred Savage. Plus now Will will sign on.)

Vizzini/Wallace Shawn: Eddie Murphy
Fezzik/Andre the Giant: Ving Rhames
Inigo Montoya/Mandy Patinkin: Mos Def
Roberts/Westley/Cary Elwes: Jamie Foxx
Princess Buttercup/Robin Wright: Beyonce
Count Rugen/Christopher Guest: Michael Kenneth Williams
Prince Humperdink/Chris Sarandon: Will Smith
Miracle Max/Billy Crystal: Samuel L. Jackson
Valerie/Carol Kane: Whoopi Goldberg

That sounds godawful.

Also it would be a Spike Lee joint.

Except in scream the first 2 people to die were white

It's a trope that even blacks recognise with good humor, doesn't always come out true