How much is white girl in your area?

How much is white girl in your area?

Totally guessing what the prices might be in the Capital of Texas

40-50 half
80-100 g
160-200 ball

UK here.
£100 a gram for pure.
£50 a gram or about there, for cut (with who fucking knows what).

Someone else gonna chime in here?

>40 half

>80 g

>140-160 ball

7/10 tier shit.

20 a g, 78704.

bullshit

get off the computer kid

512 here

Paying two hundred for an eighth here. I’m looking for a better deal though. And VERY interested in finding where Molly is staying. God tier flowers and wax available on my end and a middle age Asian white wife that gives good sucky sucky to well connected and generous individuals.

In Phnom Penh, Cambodia

$60/gram from niggers, shit tier

$80/gram from the police, good shit.

78731 holla back

i paid 20 for a teenth

>40-50 half
>80-100 g
>160-200 ball

We have the same prices here in Ottawa Canada.

Lucky fucker

Snorting that shit off a 12 year olds ass I bet

after all the shit on the news about fentanyl showing up in all kinds of street drugs i'm glad i only smoke weed.

Have never done that actually. Not that into coke.

pics of the wife?

North Carolina Charlotte 30 half 60 G good shit too

I actually have plugs on both of those things.

OP here

50-60 for a g of lightning
150 a ball
i shoot it mixes clear so pure

Mcfiddlestick on KiK Op glad to meet you

yo op. I'm always hyped the fuck up on caffeine. Always. 2 200mg weightless caffeinated pills a day mixed with 240mg rock star almost every day. used to get help from Addy in highschool, how much of a step up is blow?

australia. 400 / g. 1200 / 8ball

a big step, dont do it tho, youll become a coke binge and caff wont do shit for you anymore and youll blow all your money on coke
that import fee jumps those numbers

more like 250-300/g according to every aussie i do coke w/ here in cambo.

i would be a millionaire if i packed some coke in my pooper. can get a zip of super fire in ny for 780

I suspected as much that it would ruin me. I'll just have to try and overdose on some sort of success somewhere else. I really just want to be amazing.

yeah focus on making money . drugs are like a blender except weed. i was making super bank at my company i started from ground up. ran that into the ground 4 years later from heroin. then 1 year ago ran another company of mine in the ground over coke. im done with drugs its time to stop being a fuck up