Just got my gf into trying sex with black men. Loved the idea of her doing this...

Just got my gf into trying sex with black men. Loved the idea of her doing this, never thought I’d convince her so was surprised when she said it’s possible.

Have two guys I found on cl for her.weve talked to them over the phone and now that it’s happening I’m having second thoughts.

Advice? Not just on calling it off just in general about this

you will lose her, giving her a license to cheat-

enjoy AIDS

So it’s not possible to keep communication between her and I?

Bump

terrible decision in general. but if you're really that insistent, obviously enforce condoms and make sure there's nothing going on beyond sex between her and the guy

That's her wow dude don't do this, stop it

also moar pls

It’s too late OP she’s not yours anymore your gf agreeing to it was a red flag in itself

that's a fucking great ass. i wouldn't share that with anyone.

Let her have fun or she’ll leave you. She needs a big cock also More pics

it's too late. You basically gave her permission to cheat on you as much as she wants you retard. Just enjoy your dumb fetish and pretend nothing is changed afterwards, ignore it ling enough and maybe she'll just get dick from other guys and not leave you.

To be fair she was resistant at first and it took a while to convince her

soyboy

share some more? i'm hard as diamonds for that body.

Got kik?

Shybooknerd76

Basketball American here, I know you're dumb enough to get niggas off Craigslist to fuck your wife. You better hope they don't rob & murder you both. If this isn't bait kill yourself, real men don't wanna see other men fuck their wives

Post a timestamp of yourself OP

You are a sick fucking faggot and should be shot. I don't understand how you could consider letting that Aryan Princess be defiled by niggers.

Pimpin' ain't easy.

she will slowly pull away from you and see her black friends without you and eventually leave you.

Real white men do.
Its our destiny

>aryan

Not likely