American elections destroyed Sup Forums

American elections destroyed Sup Forums
>mfw they are crossboarding

Praise Kek

Sup Forums has always been somewhat shitty, this isn't the first American election we've been through, newfriend.

sup fellow pede, we're the alt righ- i mean we're the deplorable fighting me meme wars, shadilay praise kek and MAGA

oh and don't forget to trigger the sjw, what a bunch of cucks, see you at /r/the_donald bros, you're my new family i love you so much

Sup Forumsfags genocide when?

you can let natural selection run its course, they won't be able to reproduce

>American elections destroyed Sup Forums
no

American elections destroyed, movies, tv shows, video games, etc..

>made Sup Forums worse
>Made Sup Forums worse
>Stole Sup Forums humour and made it stale as fuck
>brought in countless underages and retards from r/the Donald

I just visited. 50% are Trump threads, 20% are "Am x white?", another 20% racism and 10% degenerate threads

t. Ahmed

t. furfag

swedes were the worst magers honestly

You sure you didn't visit Sup Forums?
Lmao this is pathetic this all false sense of superiority. Like it or not Sup Forums is Sup Forums 2.0

Sup Forums is ironic. Sup Forums is underage cancer

Racism is racism. It can't be ironic you fucking dumb paki subhuman

Sup Forums isn't just racism

Sup Forumstards crossboards increasingly more

wow easy there

Cherrypicking the post

>french flag
>paki flag
whats the difference at this point?

Fuck off chink

everything on this board is cherry picked

errmm ok tyreekus

>the election
Do you know when people started redirecting people to that board? When moot was still around and one day a few years ago decided to mess with Sup Forums and made it look like a wasteland, which made people in other boards think they had scattered to other boards (as if you couldn't visit more than one board at a time) and thus every remotely non-pc post was deemed an exiled Sup Forumsack, and has been the case ever since. Prior to that, racist posts were mostly ignored or simply not deemed a big deal at all, like in the 2012 olympics where posts pointing out how black some country's team member was would get little to no replies, whereas today it'd get 50 replies denouncing the person to go back to Sup Forums as if that's gonna do anything.

Sup Forums brags about their country's whiteness.
Sup Forums claims the refugees coming to Europe are a plague.
Sup Forums badmouths Sweden and Germany for their liberal stance on immigration and seemingly cultural suicide.
Sup Forums searches for online clickbait journalist articles to make threads and complain about.
Sup Forums makes fun of third world countries for their usually swarthy population and poverty.
Sup Forums was mostly pro-Brexit.
Sup Forums's catalogue was filled to the brim with a celebratory shitstorm after Trump won.
Sup Forums defends american gun ownership despite all the ironic ''>get shot'' threads.
Sup Forums makes fun of those with gender dysphoria.
Sup Forums is openly and unapologetically discriminatory against eastern europeans and russians.
Sup Forums absolutely loathes australian aboriginals.
Sup Forums makes fun of tragedies like the Brussels' bombings and Charlie Hebdo attack.

Sup Forums is just a blue version of Sup Forums that was racist before the latter even existed, though /new/ did exist at the time.

Its just the crossboarding fags that shit up this place

Everyday there's a "complaining about whiteness" and "shitskin hate" thread. It's obviously not cross boarding people. Sup Forums is literally just a less extreme version of Sup Forums, this board still shares the same views

Can you honestly tell me that Sup Forums didn't do things like, for example, brag about their countries' whiteness, mock countries like the US for its rising minority population and make fun of tragedies involving deaths (the most popular byproduct of that being the countless ''>get shot'' threads) YEARS before the latest american presidential election even began?

It might get better

>crossboarding
the prodigal son eventually returns to his mother's arms
yep, Sup Forums is a board because of Sup Forums and stormfront. so it's fucking common for them to be here and you're a sorryful newfag

yes and they need to stay their with their leddit circle jerk