What is that acclaimed album you could never get into, user?

what is that acclaimed album you could never get into, user?

got damn I just want to sniff her feet

All i read was "get into"

White album by the Boobles. I-I mean

i got into all the ones i’ve heard some just took more time for absorption

fucking kendrick lamar; I like hip hop but nigga is sounds just average on every aspect

Kid A

HHHHHHHNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGG

They probably had to shoop her boob veins out
gross

Americ Anfootball

radiohead after OK
steely dan after AJA
godspeed after Asunder
pink floyd after The Wall
earth wind and fire after Spirit
led zeppelin after IV
carly rae jepsen after Exile on Carly Street

Pet Sounds by The Beach Boys

The Smiths - The Queen Is Dead

>godspeed after asunder
uhhhhh

Just can't like it, no matter how hard I try

her feet probably just smell like ocean water dawg

Nothing I really hate about it, it's just kinda boring compared to most folk rock that I've heard

I agree to a degree, I perfer the self titled and the debut over this. I feel like this is just a continuation of what he was doing on the self titled, like it's different but nothing to different to make it that special.

TMR

>Exile on Carly Street
can't wait to hear the Pussy Galore version of this

i avoided this record for 31 years and just got into it earlier this year. it was worth the wait.

kid a and amnesiac

that's two of us

I would just listen to When You Sleep, Soon, and Sometimes on repeat. It's hard for me to say how it can click for someone else since I loved it first listen, but those 3 songs are the least shoegazey and most "poppy"

Any R.E.M album

Dark Side of the Moon. Its weird because their other acclaimed albums i adore, yet i just can't get into that one.

The Smiths' albums
Tool's albums
most of Elliott Smith's stuff
pretty much all of the "poptimist" shit that I see these days
Notorious B.I.G. (especially Ready to Die)
Vince Staples' albums
Ariel Pink's albums
I'm sure I could think of more

I hate to be a contrarian piece of shit but their singers voice ruins it idk

This, I was expecting some mindblowing shit not some idiot screaming with this guitar.

The songs are fantastic, but Jeff Mangum's vocals are horrible. I really enjoy when he's not ripping his vocal chords apart like in "Communist Daughter"

But Houses of the Holy and Physical Graffiti are Zep's two best, least plagiarized albums. No Quarter is easily their best song.

Same desu

that's sad

this

if it was the first shoegaze record i'd heard, maybe i'd enjoy it, but since i've heard other, better records, it's just kinda boring

0/10

I'm the same. Could never get into those albums.

this nigga knows

what kind of soulless fuck can't get into Pet Sounds

>internet fist bump

revisit it, it's essentially much more melodic than regular folk rock and some tracks are not in that genre (see: cupid's trick).

The smart studios sessions were just so much better.

>muh teenage angst
It's not a bad album, it's just grossly over rated. Soundgarden and AiC both released much better albums honestly.

There are two types of people in the world, those who saw the boobies first and those who saw the feet first.

boobies for me, then face. feet never entered in the equation.
>captcha: spice rack
>rack

I feel that way about Nirvana in general. The only thing they ever released that was worth listening to was Something in the Way. Beyond that, it's just music made for eighth graders that feel sadsy

MPP

i love strawberry jam and person pitch but MPP does nothing for me

I just don't like the production and neither did the band. It's too polished you could say. I've always felt like Bleach and Incesticide were the best albums. If you like AiC and Soundgarden you should really try out mudhoney.

Denise milani.. If you were to collect the cum that I have ejaculated to her picture, you could fill an entire ocean.

anyone have a potted plant i could borrow?

Idk, it just feels average, most of the tracks sound the same and its appeal to emotion just feels horribly contrived

Just meh for me. A few good tracks but ultimately I think Ride the Lightning is better

I really don't understand why it's so good. I was bored almost the whole time and I really tries to like it. I then immediately listened to Closer and I stopped halfway through because I just didn't like it much at all like UP. These are the only critically acclaimed albums I've ever listened to that I didn't enjoy really at all.

anything by the beatles

tried listening to Still?

Everything by Grimes

op said acclaimed

So are people just memeing when they say Grimes is good? I'm a new fag so I can't tell

this

yeah same
why the fuck is she memed she looks average and makes garbage music

She looks young, same with Lauren Mayberry,
There's a lot of pedophiles out there.
That's pretty much the answer

My man

This

Any sonic youth album. I enjoy the bands who were influenced by them and I really want to like them but I can't.

same here brutha, probably blew liters to her circa-2006

To be fair, even the band hated the production on them since they didn't actually sound like their live sound. At the same time, it's that icy, distant production and its impact on post-punk and goth rock that makes it so renowned to begin with. Well, that and Ian's dreary as all fuck lyrics.

That's understandable since they can be really artsy and pretentious. Still, even with that in mind there's still albums like Dirty or Rather Ripped that I think are sufficiently down to earth.

all jazz. but i think that makes sense. jazz just wasn't created for people like me.

This, I went in expecting the greatest album of all time, was super disappointed.

I've never listened to this album all the way through. I've tried a couple times and got bored AF. Guess I could try again, but... eh.

I think it's the vocals.

I want to like it but I just can't et into it

I don't know how people can think Good Kid Mad City is an average hip hop album

what is this album called and who is it by?

Gaucho is great.

>no matter how hard I try
Trying to like something is the wrong way to go.

this is such an ugly picture, what a worthless dairy cow

hnngggg

I fucking love shoegaze and I still can't get into Loveless.

Fuck off, whore.

fucking christ

sounds really boring to me

but it's true desu

Loveless

everytime i see it praised i think of the opening track, only shallow prepares you for a wicked album but all the air is let out that

rest of the album is very mediocre

The Avalanches - Since I left you

It's lounge music-tier, come on, senpai.

THIS IS A FUCKIN VIDEO

N E W F A G

How about those acclaimed tits I'll never get into

you know editing exists right

All of Radioheads albums besides in rainbows...