LOGAN

>that cast
>that visual direction
>that "dark but not for the sake of being dark" tone
>cliff martinez providing the scores
>Hugh's last outing as wolverine
Leave capekino to me

Will he fuck X-23? We all know the Sup Forums audience makes up a significant chunk of movie goers

I hurt myself today

You can thank DC for allowing other filmmakers to not hold back when it comes to kino cinematography.

>it's another alternate/post apocalypse timeline

I'd give more props to Fox for not trying to have any sort of cohesive "cinematic universe" whatsoever if I wasn't so sure it was due to sheer incompetence, confusion and frantic executive meddling to try and hold onto the rights.

Given the way they're already fucking up Deadpool 2, I'm not having high hopes for this.

I pretty sure Deadpool gave fox enough confidence to go all out with Logan,and also Mangold is far better director than Hack snyder

3:10 to Yuma was overrated, and we both know that.

I am pretty sure Deadpool's success gave fox enough confidence to go all out with Logan,and also Mangold is far better director than Hack snyder

oops my bad

The setting is based on a popular Wolverine book, Old Man Logan.

>Given the way they're already fucking up Deadpool 2
are you talking about Tim Miller's departture?

Except for all the parts that actually made Old Man Logan good. No inbred Hulks, no Venom T-Rex, no Spider-car, no blind Hawkeye, no Red Skull wearing Cap's costume. Instead they are basing it on Bendis's shitty run. And even then Reavers won't be awesome cyborgs from the 90's, they'll be generic operators with cybernetic bits. No tank threads, no shoulder mounted canons.

Not tv does not make up a chunk of tv goers you moron. Do you think this is reddit or something?

Already know that crippled prof x will sacrifice himself using the last ounce of his power.

Would probably still cry like a bitch

Half of that shit sounds fucking stupid

I WALK THE LINE

its probably better that they left those parts out of the movie tbqhfam

So you're saying they cut out all the retarded shit?

Who gives a shit about Wolverine honestly, OG Magneto and Nightcrawler are miles better.

Even Saberetooth and Mistyque are better.

Im so glad Meme Hackman is out.

>mfw we never got Iceman again.

>Mistyque are better.

Jennifer pls, no one wants you back ever again.

Original Mistyque.

Looks like a Dodge Ram ad to me. The Johnny Cash "it aint me," didn't help either.

>meme song
>"realistic" world
>dusty deserted place
>tactical action
>bum looking Logan
>qt estranged daughter
>old friend helping you
>remembering times gone by

Just stop ripping off Mel you jews.

Watch Bloodfather instead.

So this is first not 'sugar coated' marvel movie.
Definitely gonna see this one.

this

>Meme song

What does this even mean?

It's too popular for Sup Forums - contrarians

god damn that's an impressive shitpost.

an overrated 3:10 to Yuma is still ten times better than any film Hack Snyder has ever made.