Walk into your bedroom

>Walk into your bedroom
>You find Taylor Swift standing there
Wat do?

ok tay-tay, we all know you hang on Sup Forums cuz it's "lel so random xD", we get it.
Just post your tits with a timestamp and get it over with.

look around the corner and see ReviewBrah making his latest video

Kiss her feet and tell her I wish to be her eternal slave.

Consensual rape

Ask her if she's thirsty or hungry and then I would play computer games or watch anime and ask if she wants to join

Ha ha! You call that a singer? She was totally unable to block me. What is her schtoyle?

Cry because a decent person saw how I live.

Ask her to autograph this for me!

Ask her to come to my house in Bedford Hills and maybe we can invite the rentals over.

underrated

tie her up. rub her body in allspice and then nut in that asshole

Can anyone agree with me that in this pic she looks a little busty buffy?

try to figure out why she's in a small town apartment that's locked every time of day then if it doesn't involve me or my roommate ask her to leave

No it's not. You and, just share a taste for the shitty walk-on-eggshell jokes of a dying series on a dying network that drank the sjw koolaid.

Flop it out of course.

Make fun of her for being fat

do a 360 and moonwalk out of there

*giggle* *snarf* "S-s-sorry. I must have taken the wrong turn at faggot town." *giggle* *snort*

Turn 360 degrees
Viciously put it in all of her holes

Do something inappropriate and then say "look what you made me do. Look what you just made me do" over and over for all eternity.

south park was always progressive as fuck, but maybe you are a dumb fuck and never noticed until someone pointed that out for you, and network? the fuck watches tv you even dumber fuck

Tell her to drop any weapon that she's carrying and ask her who sent her

is.... is that a typo. or?

Slighty panic about lube / laundry / weed / laying all over my floor.
Room slightly smells of lube / semen and sweat and some walmart candle. She locks eyes with me as I scramble to scan my room for potential problems. Tracking her as she goes to take a seat, to ensure there isn't some dried semen on the seat or some dumb childish artifact I have laying around.

tell her to get off my property

Inquire on her B&E.
If it was for sex. Do that and then don't call. Then wait for her song about me. Which would be frustrating cause i don't like her music.
If it was for any other reason, get a picture and don't share it on the internet cause i don't voluntarily share photos of myself on the internet since 2013 then(since i can't call the police cause the picture establishes consent to enter my house) see to the needs of my guest.

ask her next time she's posting on Sup Forums, assuming she's not in this thread already.

Oh, you were born in 1999, i see. Well, retard, before your parents allowed you to watch southpark it was actually moderate. The jokes were actually funny. Not in the autistic pc way that you and your generation consider comedy, but kind of like toilet humour with a point. Sorry you missed out on the age of genuine comedy, and not having a resident nigger fucking your mom.

ask why she's there, if there's something I can do to help her, and then try to find a way to nonchalantly hide my tenga fliphole hopefully before she can notice it

Sniff her hair cuz I'm into that

can i have some sex and some money?

Marry and impregnate her by force.

Thought I locked the door???

Call cops because her and her dumb friends are insufferable.

implying she hasnt done that already

>muh cartoons have such a meaningful commentary
Fuck off back to watching more rick & morty, you "enlightened moderate" faggot

I would ask her what her favorite anime is and watch a few episodes with her

Submit.

collaborate writing a song together and make money off of royalties as the composer.

rinse and repeat.

spend money on hookers.

ask her to knee me in the nuts then give me a cock biting bj with ballbusting after cumming

Tell her I'm married but willing to risk my relationship. lol.

Hi Taylor we love you!

Turn around 360° and walk out.