Fuck this pretentious cunt...

Fuck this pretentious cunt. Creates an adoring fanbase through comedy videos then decides he's leaving us hanging for an entire year with filler music videos before deciding to quit his channel entirely because MUH PASSION. Worse, his shitty 5/10 music has an astonishingly large and zealous fanbase despite its terrible production and boring, samey writing. Fuck Joji. RIP Frank.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OLpeX4RRo28
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Whatever.

Papa Franku is dead. Long live Papa Franku.

Aren't you a selfish dude...
Do your own shit and stop adoring other ppl

is this that logan pauls guy? i don't think what he did was that bad.

is that the shkreli pharmaceuticals guy?

I too miss papa franku, but I also like his music. The best comparison I have for this is Hannah Montana

>mfw no new content for me to screech incessantly in the halls of my middle school

>"Wah waaahh I don't like someone deciding to live their own life. Waahh"
Also
>adoring fan base
The fan base had to be one of the worst and shittiest fan base.

>i have the urge to follow around and suck on the penis of a man who is larger than me
OP is a fag, what else is new

You know what, it's probably good that he stopped, yea his content was great. But now we don't have as many autistic retards in my fucking hallways at school

God damn, OP, get a fucking life. Go outside. Catch some Pokémon. Holy shit you're frothing at the mouth and "betrayed" because of a YouTube user...

"How dare you do something new and in line with your changing interests! REEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!"

ripperino Papa Franku.
Cried irl.

>worst and shittiest fan base
I'm not some faggot who compiles shit like this into arbitrary lists, but I've personally seen much more obnoxious fan bases

Yes, for the purpose of this thread. I'm just posting my raw thoughts, none of which do I uphold as actually good or moral.

Nothing lasts forever... not even the light.

You blame him for quitting when youtube does everything in their power to make sure that nobody can make money from adult content.

no its a yootoob celeb who dressed in a spandex bodysuit or something

league reference, kek

>you have to have a high iq to watch rick and morty

There will always be annoying autists. What changes is their interests. The same irritating greasy faggots who were previously shouting Frank catchphrases are now just shouting shit like that Knuckles video. Filthy Frank just happened to be good behind the obnoxious shouted lines.

>inb4 caring this much about a shitty edgelord youtuber

Fuck off

lol, sure, because a man is a fucking slave to his work and his "fanbase". Fuck you, you entitled fuck.

I've never read anything more "millennial" than this post. Fuck off faggot.

It's not a case of 'muh passion' it's that playing Frank was destroying his throat and literally giving him seizures. He either continued with something he had stopped enjoying or continued as Joji making fucking bank and enjoying it. Don't be a selfish cunt. The content is free, enjoy what you get

>complains about a Youtuber not releasing anything for 6 months
Poor baby. You ever waited 16 years for a band to release a new album?

Kys. Guy doesn't owe you shit

either this thread is pure bait or the current generation is really fucked in the head

god forbid he change his content and not give a shit about what you want, a middle aged man sitting in his room complaining about an online figure that you havent met in real life

He was rarely even funny anyways. Random /= Funny. glad he's dead

>biting the hand that feeds you
you realize joji isn't gonna make it in the music business right? his music is more cancerous than his comedy, and that's literally saying it all

hes got ins with post and keith ape. he can do whatever the fuck he wants now

then he will make it in something else, guy is versitale and he has a consumer base that will buy into his shit anyway, he might not be rich but he will make it and he will be fucking alive, and not sick and stressed out to shit

So basically you don't appreciate the person who created the content you claim to enjoy. He went on record to explain why he quit citing that that voice was fucking up his throat and most of all that he genuinely does not enjoy making those videos anymore.

I've followed the dude for years, let the guy do what he finds enjoyment in. Hopefully he busts out one more Pink Guy style album but he's a content creator. He doesn't owe me, you, or anyone else a goddamn thing.

youtube.com/watch?v=OLpeX4RRo28

except he doesn't know the first thing about music ; he's gonna get bored and cancer it up again when he doesn't find success, just like he did 4 years ago, pretty much a brainlet snakepliskinist

>guy can do whatever he wants and doesn't owe you anything

oui

>what he did wasn't cunty and ungrateful

non

Not bait, but pure stream of consciousness. Not to be 5th grade philosopher, but we're all pretty greedy, selfish, and generally fucked at the base level of our instincts. This is the best place to let it out.

I think the actual harm it was doing to him should be recognized, even if I don't think Frank's voice was the essential part of the comedy. The only thing that pisses me off is the lack of effort into closing off the series. Dwindling content for a year before ending it with a dinky little Twitter statement isn't really enough.

If there's any thread over the past few months that has persuaded me how dead /b is in it's current state it's this one.
This idiot was never funny and the target audience is literally highschoolers. Why do so many of you faggots care about this shit holy fuck...

this

>much more obnoxious fan bases
Rick & Morty, Homestuck

Joji is also a character. George is the real him.

I agree his music is shitty and is only popular cause the Frank fame but don't be a bitch about it lol

I would argue that it helped Frank's character as it was clearly a means of being as absolutely shitty as possible, which made plenty of his stuff funny. Going to his normal voice would not have had the same delivery.
Will totally admit it close off with the equivalent of a wet fart but I just appreciate the content he put out before that sans those fucking cake videos. I hated those.

>getting this attached

i loved franku but not codependent yeah it sucks but no different then when tv shows end for me how can you become this angry

>M-MUH GLORY DAYS OF Sup Forums

No one cares about your retarded nostalgia or idealistic visions of what a message board should be like, faggot. This is actual content and discussion, not the same 7 threads reposted dozens of times a day. Go fuck off and join Anonymous if you want your "badass" raid shit back.

Pink guy and filthy frank represent everything he doesn't believe in; they're high energy, obscene and most importantly counter-culture. George is just a pretty calm guy if you see him in interviews. I can't remember where be he specified that Joji is the opposite of pink guy, he is chilled out to the point of satire and exactly fits into current culture of lean rap.

Well put post

lol it's a youtube channel you fucking faggot

His videos after cancer and so are his fans

for real these people are fucked

Love how the faggot sells a book that means absolutely nothing now, right before he decides to quit

>implying everyone on Sup Forums acts exactly the way they post IRL

I made this thread to vent. My statements aren't to be taken as reasonable.

>Literally just repeats what every other newfag says whenever someone mentions the absolute state of our board
Fucking off yourself you underaged normie faggot.
I'd bet that i've been here since you was a kid if it wasn't already so painfully obvious you're a butthurt 16 year old dickrider that's mad someone noticed his favourite youtuber makes videos for literal fucking children.
Off yourself, get off my board and take the summerfag jewtube crew with you.

triggered

You're just a fucking idiot who watches the shit these morons put on YouTube.

Idiots entertaining even bigger fucking idiots.

i hope he dies

You're the biggest fucking faggot to exist, it's a YOUTUBE CHANNEL.

>since you was a kid
>my board

What do you think about him going on steroids and getting big as fuck?

kys league is cancer,

People who say "my board" and call everyone newfags tend to act a lot newer than most others, but hey, maybe you are actually an idiot who spends his time complaining about what's posted on a message board with no topic and has nothing to be proud of but browsing said board for longer than others.

>mad someone noticed his favourite youtuber makes videos for literal fucking children

You think I've never heard that before? Are you that retarded? I don't give a fuck if you don't like it, lots of people don't. I would have said the same shit if you posted this in any other thread.

We're going triple retarded today, fellas.

Because fuck someone that wants to do stuff they enjoy. Why should content creators enjoy things they like making

Off yourself, talentless fag.

>B-but Sup Forums has no topics, it should be like totally RANDOM right guise? XD
No kid, that's not how things work here. If you want to talk about filthy frank and other children's content creators go back to your shitty subreddits or, you know, somewhere where being under 18 isn't against the fucking rules of the board.
I'm not gonna blast you anymore than I already have for the fact you're an autistic faggot, all i'm saying is take that shit somewhere else where we don't have to see it bucko.

No

THIS THREAD IS DEAD
Or at least abandoned by the whiny fag who posted it
If you want to continue the actual discussion about Filthy Frank, go ahead
OP out

Never expected Clarence0 on 4changle

thats filthy frank. idk what you're talking about

rest in spaghetti, never forghetti

>has fans listening to his music
>"hurr hiz muzik iz sheeit" (You)
>has no music (YOU)

His music is edgy and pesudodeep. Fuck him and his retarded asian crew, idk who the other rapper is but he looks like 12 and his rap songs are even worse than joji. Fuck these two jokes

Don't have to be a chef to dislike food

Not the other guy- this post 100% fits in the rules of the board, and belongs here. Filter shit if you find it unbearable.

>That's not how it works here
Who the fuck do you retarded piece of shit think you are? You fat little bastard might spent your whole life on this shitty site but that doesn't mean that anything you say matters. Everyone can post whatever the fuck he wants to and you can do nothing about it. Go cry somewhere in a corner that Sup Forums is not how you want it to be. Faggot

I feel you on that one, but the Filthy frank channel was way past it’s prime

You either die a hero...

The absolute state of slash bee slash

I've seen it
Also I'm back

Yeah I agree his music is shit, but Frank and his fanbase are also shit.

>... has an astonishingly large and zealous fanbase despite its terrible production and boring, samey writing.

Your lack of self-awareness is astonishing.

Yeah fuck him, his music is typical soundcloud basic bitch easy as fuck chillwave and of it wasnt for FF he wouldnt be anywhere
I give him a year of relevancy.

Filthy Frank intentionally invoked crappy production as a means to the humor and tone. The production value is often higher than you might notice at glance.

I don't like his edgy hipster music, but in his farewell he had mentioned that he just didn't enjoy doing Filthy Frank anymore, and also health issues, I think what he should have at least ended the anime before leaving, but I can see why he left. RIP Papa.

Youtube just doesn't make money anymore. I had a channel...40k subs over 16 million views. I pulled in around 1k a month until pewdiepie fucked it up. Now its around 100 bucks a month and not worth my time to maintain. No i won't post muh link for obvious reasons.

lol OP is a massive fuckwit. s'prolly only a colossally shitty b8post, and if it isn't, then OP is worse than full-blown cancerAIDS.

OP here, leaving again
Goodnight Sup Forumsros, thanks for the decent thread and letting me vent (Mostly)

-The gayest man in all the land

How about you stop being a faggot who relies on shit that gets stale as the years go by and find someone else to latch onto and suck the comedy out of.

>my board
>my board
Since when did “old fags” consider Sup Forums to be their birthright? If anything people like you are attributing to how monotonous, bland and boring this board is getting. You got unfunny hacks who keep making the “lol funny scat joke xdddddd” threads, faggots like you who think that anyone who’s a new Sup Forumstard is a summer fag. Do everyone a huge favor and please off yourself. Sup Forums was great but people like yourselves are slowly killing this board for spitting out the same dribble and acting like it’s OC.

mods ples