Have you ever pissed in a girls mouth Sup Forums?

Have you ever pissed in a girls mouth Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

diabetesselfmanagement.com/blog/what-is-your-urine-trying-to-tell-you/
mediafire.com/file/9wiej33ah6a4ohn
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If I ever get the chance

working up to it. started with peeing on her in the shower. progressed to pissing inside her vag. next step is getting her to take it in her mouth. final step and my ultimate fantasy is getting her to drink a full piss, just drink it like my dick is a straw.

wtf i would 100% rather take piss in the face than in an orifice

How much would you have to pay a girl to do this?

Pissed inside two girls asses by keeping my dick inside after cumming and just letting go. Also sucked piss straight from of a girl's urethra. Wouldn't recommend that as much.

really hope you have hep or at least herpes cause you fucking deserve it

Pissed in a vagina. Idk if that's better

I've always wanted a girl to piss in my mouth

I've gotten a blowjob shortly after taking a piss, if that counts

I was worried the taste would turn her off and she'd stop, but she just pulled back, smiled, told me it had a funny taste, then resumed

Not sure if she was turned on by the thought or if she didn't know what it was or what -- but she kept going

No because its a garbage fetish

Isn't that what a blowjob is?

I do often with my fiance. Then I make her brush her teeth while reminding her that she's filth. I love her.

Why? It's hot af

Hawt

I've tried to piss on my wife's face unsuccessfully a few times without her knowing it.

I have been training her to be more submissive and she is turning into a bit of a painslut. I can now just grab her neck and choke her unconscious almost whenever I want and she will just let it happen and get wet.

I have done this to her in the shower a few times hoping to piss on her face before letting her regain consciousness but the combination of choking her out and planning to piss on her makes me get too hard to be able to.

the fetish isn't the piss, it's power play cause it's humiliating. the basis of every fetish

believe it or not it was her idea. she thought it would feel good to be filled with such a warm liquid. apparently she wasn't wrong because she really likes it.

Yes, actually.

wut

bump with pics?

That makes me hard. You should try drinking like 3 litres of water before you do it next time.

Why when you can piss on your cat

Moar

Yes, twice, both with the same girl. First time, I was pissing on her face and tits while she knelt in the shower, her mouth was open so I just flipped my dick up and hit her mouth. Second time she was giving me a drunk blowjob and i had to piss a bit so I just let it go - she didn't say anything, just swallowed.

Of course, who hasn't?

No, but my gf pisses in mine (and all over my face really) when i eat her out. First time she did it she wasnt expecting it and when she came i got drenched. She apologized profusely after she did it but i though it was great. Her piss wasnt really as nasty as you might think, a bit salty, but also sweet at the same time, really weird. I dont drink it, i just let it run out of my mouth as I continue to eat her out

I have far too many of these... and never enough heh.

My favorite thing to do is put it up a chicks ass then make her sick my dick. The more shit on my dick the better. It’s fuck awesome any one ever do this?

fiddy cent

Every day. My bitch is pretty much my go to toilet at this time

My wife loves it when I piss on her. Working up to get her into a swing club. I love pissing all over her!

Speak for yourself. Some of us degenrates just love piss.

I got my girl to do this one time, she was drunk as fuck but said she knew exactly what she was doing. No shit on the dick though.

Yes. Twice. Neither very into it, but fine with on face, on tits, on ansu. Wanted to build to piss enemas, but broke up with both for other reasons before it got there.

Thats why you tell her "its either shit on my dick, or blood on my knife"

Yea, and it was her asking me to do it. And she was married. And she went home to her oblivious husband that night.

Look at this virgin describing AtM instead of typing atm. faggot.

Looking for a specific pic of this tan skin girl sitting on the floor in sweat pants with a guy pissing on her

how do you piss with a hard on?

anyone with pics of girls you pissed on?

>he can't piss with a boner

Thank you so much!

There's more if you're interested, she went by Julia on athens-girls.

easy, by pissing...

if her piss tastes sweet she may have diabetes...

diabetesselfmanagement.com/blog/what-is-your-urine-trying-to-tell-you/

Nah, she's perfectly healthy. She does however eat a metric fuckton of fruit, like a literal fuckton. She isnt a vegan or anything, she likes meat about as much as anyone, but she eats fruit like its going out of style. Maybe thats why

Or they were writing a bit of fiction.... it has been known to happen around these parts.

Nice, any videos?

That's kinda fucked up

Post moar with bubbles

Thats my fool proof pick up line, works every time because no woman likes to get stabbed ;)

>No because its a garbage fetish
Nuhuh, you're garbage.

No way Jose', that makes babies!!!

Several. I had a former slave that drank my piss every single time I told her.

>choke her unconscious
Just so you know, there is no such thing as safe breath play. Every time you choke her you risk killing her. Which is unfortunate because my wife really likes being choked.

Off topic but I'm 24 and I always thought for some reason it was "no way hose-aye" and I walkways wondered why people say that cause it makes no sense. I even know multiple people called Jose and it didn't click until now.

Are these all still online? I'm a sucker for self piss vids

Kinda always wanted to eat a bunch of shit like asparagus, artichokes, drink some steel reserves and whatever else makes your piss fuckin reek and get some chick to let me piss in her mouth just to see her retch

The permavigin has spoken.

Like get all dehydrated so your puss is brownish yellow while eating asparagus and shit.... Make it extra potent

The site shut down unfortunately, I could upload the self-piss ones if you'd like.

Ive had more pussy than years youve been alive

jap dicks are so small lol

Flesh lights don't count as "pussy".

No mirrors?
That would be gr8 m8

Ive never bought a pocket pussy. That might be your thing, but I only stick my dick in the real thing.

mediafire.com/file/9wiej33ah6a4ohn

That was fast, still getting used to our new internet heh.

>final step and my ultimate fantasy is getting her to drink a full piss

Wrong. Final step will be vomit all over your junk

Aint nothing lime the real thing baby, aint nothing like the real thing

Yes, I didn't make her drink it. She said it was salty. Not even the craziest thing I've done to a girl. It didn't particuarlly turn me on. It was just the idea of owning her that I enjoyed it.

.26 cents

What is the craziest thing you've done to a girl?

>I only stick my dick in the real thing
You don't have to lie on the internet, user. We'll accept you as you are.

Thanks, is a shame that site went down it looks like it must have been pretty decent