Found my cousins panty drawer

Found my cousins panty drawer
What do Sup Forums?

jack off into a couple, not just one, but not too many

Cum on all of it post pic when done

Any with skid marks?

Are you 12? Who cares.

If finding a panty drawer is a big accomplishment for you then I have some bad news...

Holy shit looks like the bitch likes to party

Eat one

Put them on and post pics

Not even weed.

Add your underpants to her stash, then leave

Sorry let me make it sound like more of an accomplishment, HOLY FUCK DUDES AND DUDETTES I JUST FOUND MY GOOD OL COUSINS UNDERWEAR DRAWER WHAT IN GODS NAME DO IDO?

Wrecked

Looks like some good mate

post pics of cousin

You guys made me mad I'm out

Noooo! Monicaa!

how old ye cousin

So was that shit weed or not? Sure does smell like it.

the fuck is that shit? why that bitch keep a bag of sticks in her panty drawer?

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say it's real cheap ass weed why else would she have these

weed doesn't look like that, even the shittiest weed doesn't have chutes and twigs and shit like that. plus no one would have a bag that full of weed unless they sold significant quantity.

Looks like spice/k2. Who the fuck actually smokes that garbage?

Yeah exactly

post pics of cousin nowwwwww

Quantity over quality, amirite geys?

Just uhhh throw emm all over the room and leave

wrap your dick on her underwear and take a pic

There is a little hole along where they sit on the vagina. Fuck that hole.

Nah, it's even better than that. It looks like the bitch is dumb as fuck (or you are - maybe both I suppose). I love hot bitches that are equally stupid.

Found ??? As if finding an underwear drawer is some major accomplishment. Went in cousin's room, started opening drawers, found underwear, score. Then you acted like she had a bag of weed by showing something that looks like you buy at a craft store. Seriously OP, you have failed at life and should go kill yourself now to earn the respect of /b back.

Everyone parties with fucking potpourri nowadays.

Put 'em on fag.