Beta orbiting a ROBOT

>beta orbiting a ROBOT

Holy fucking kek is there a bigger beta on tv? Literally /r9k/ the character lmfao

>there are probably people on Sup Forums who actually identify with him
Fucking LOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Nah, William seems like a good dude. It sounds a lot like you're projecting your own insecurities, man.

Do you want to talk about it? Is everything alright?

He's like, the only likeable guest

he's the living representation of Ford's idea of what the park should be
a means of self-actualization

yeah he's my favorite male character

>party member threatens your waifu
>back the fuck off !?!?!?!!

>go to a park with your friend
>NO DONT GO ON THAT RIDE NO DONT GO ON THAT RIDE ALL THESE RIDES SUCK I'VE BEEN ON ALL OF THEM THESE GAMES SUCK
>COME INTO THIS BACK WORKERS AREA WHERE WE CAN TALK TO DRUG-ADDLED CARNIES THAT'S ALL THAT IS FUN TO ME ANYMORE WHICH MEANS YOU SHOULD LIKE IT TOO

What an asshole.

yeah this

the guy is just a jerk and using the park as an excuse for always being a jerk
>the same guy who says this place will show who you really are

pottery

So you robot as if you can tell. He can't tell the difference.

>Doesn't see the robots as sentient
>Spends $40,000 a day to drink and have sex with them
He's basically there for a very expensive masturbation session, that isn't a shock.

I'm glad to see Jimmi Simpson getting bigger roles. He's a really good, versatile actor.

I mean it's like going to Chuck E Cheese and constantly saying "all these big animals are fucking fake!" he looks like a fucking retard.

yeah but then he could just go to a brothel unless he plans on cutting them up too

He's just a normie. In the outside world, WestWorld is probably only known to normies as a place to fuck, rape and kill with impunity. He's just doing what everyone else does. It seems to me like William didn't even want to go, because he's not the type of guy to get off on that stuff. But now that he's there he's fascinated by the androids and the environment in general. Moreso than any of the other normie guests

>no medieval world or Rome world
>no scifi world
>no WW2 world
>no Middle Earth fantasy world
>make a shitty butthole desert full of drunk guys with guns and hats and horse-faced prostitutes, something that could be fucking done with paid actors

the robots going "crazy" is hannibal's "masterpiece" before he dies or retires and the park will either shut down or reset.

>shooting, raping, and scalping "actors"
>real life

kill yourself

doesn't he partially own the park?

Go running man mode and use fucking convicts then, give them cap guns.

>implying hands cant be used to kill

jesus christ son give up

He just got sick of all the normie degenerates ruining his park with their degenerate behavior. He's going to make the robots sentient as a final fuck you to show all those soulless normies that they really were killing, raping and torturing sentient beings all along before he drops dead.

I kind of agree. There would be more interesting settings for a them park if they could 3D print everything

>they don't even give the prostitutes huge boobs or butts

I would want to go to roman world for the orgies and gladiator fights

you could use paintball or airsoft and have the actors play dead

it wouldn't be that much worse and much cheaper. I doubt many people really go there and chop people up

>give them cap guns
>convicts use them to bash guests' heads in

Or use multitude of other objects present on the scene to accomplish the same goal.

>hannibal
Dont you mean Thor's dad?

Yeah but the guests probably already live in a futuristic world. They want to visit somewhere primal, dirty and rugged to live out their darker urges

How is that different than the guests acting out their true selfish desires?

You'd just be larping

The corporation has other eras. This is just one of them

is this board full of euro autists at this hour?

how is that even remotely comparable to the realism offered by the hosts of westworld?

most of the guests we've seen have chosen to go the black hat route - meaning they want to murder/rape indiscriminately.

So what's the difference?

Also
>no MGS2 world

just saying if that's your goal it's not very efficient way to spend money

how is shooting robots when you know they are robots that much different from shooting actors when you know it's fake? Guns could be pretty cool with red paintballs or whatever

not to mention VR

>having sex with a 8/10 robot who obeys your every command vs having sex with a 3/10 fat nerd who larps for $1000 a day and wont do anal

>8/10
>literally a re-purposed horse robot and a vintage zulu

They're 5/10 at best.

sounds like me desu

>Guns could be pretty cool with red paintballs or whatever

Paintballs don't make people bleed, break their bones, or cause them to scream in pain. The point of Westworld is for rich people to live out their sickest, most twisted murder/rape fantasies. The only thing money can't buy is the ability to murder or rape a person in broad daylight. Westworld provides that.

All I could think of when he said he and Arnold were gods.

>middle earth fantasy world

They've already done like 10 seasons of GoT or someshit

Why not just make Rape Murder World?

When does McPoyle get to meet the Milk dude? Thats all Im waiting for tbqh.

That's what it already is. The Old West thing adds a roleplaying element to it that lets guests separate themselves from the carnage. It also makes the place more interesting, a lot of people (like William) wouldn't necessarily be drawn in by "Rape Murder World" if that's all it presented itself as.

Can't wait to see his shit head brother-in-law get his ass handed to him once everything starts going south, since both he and that rent-a-cop security guy have some death flags on them

>The only thing money can't buy is the ability to murder or rape a person in broad daylight.

lol you're a very naive boy aren't you?

I don't identify with him orbiting a robot but I do identify with him thinking the hookers and sadism are boring, at least quests trick you into thinking you are part of something bigger, that to me seems like a much greater thrill than run of the mill hedonism.

If a French billionaire walked into downtown Paris in the middle of the day, pulled out a gun, and murdered someone, he would go to prison, or at the very least a mental asylum. Money does buy a ton of influence and lets you get away with all kinds of shit in the dark (metaphorically), but not something like that.

>I don't identify with him orbiting a robot

Oh come on if you came into contact with a robot who was that beautiful and that realistic you'd spill your spaghetti at least a little. Some women just bring out the white knight in you. The more submissive and cute and pure they are the more you want to be an orbiter

He's engaged to Logan's sister.

>If a French billionaire walked into downtown Paris in the middle of the day, pulled out a gun, and murdered someone, he would go to prison

Well duh. Why are you adding those arbitrary rules tho? What does it matter where he kills them? There are tons of shithole countries he could fly to in a day and do whatever he wanted. Who gives a fuck if he can't do it in Paris or not

I know it's cool and edgy to think that the rich can do literally anything they want, but there are limits. Elon Musk couldn't shoot at cops in real life, but he could in West World.

It's not cause I'm some heartless prick, I just know I would never be immersed enough to completely buy into the fact that they aren't robots. I wouldn't give a shit about romance stuff. It doesn't matter how beautiful the robot is, I would know it was a robot and it would just ruin any amount of attraction I had to it.

>they dont remove bullets from show hosts
fucking bullshit. all nolans are hacks

>There are tons of shithole countries he could fly to in a day and do whatever he wanted.

No, because his own country's government could prosecute him for it when he got back. But nobody is going to get arrested for shooting a robot.

>Elon Musk couldn't shoot at cops in real life

Well of course WestWorld would be a much better experience overall. But most rich people aren't Elon Musk. You wouldn't even recognize them. And they get up to all kinds of weird shit. Look at George Soro's. Can you imagine what that guy does that we DON'T know about?

>show
shot*

>doubling down on a shitty argument

give up faggot that's not how real life works. westworld is not equal to your local larp group no matter how many times you let brett fuck you because he beat you in a sword fite.

They kept rushing her procedures did you not watch the last episode faggot?

Were you paying attention during her flashbacks? You clearly hear the technician say that he wasn't finished removing all the fragments, but his supervisor insists that he just patch her up and send her back. They normally remove them.

Would you fug a robot, Sup Forums?

Who said I larp? Da fuck are you talking about?

nice damage control. literally nowhere did that happen

yeah of course

pretty much anything of onahole quality or better I would fug

they actually explained that plot point in the very same episode. not defending shitty CN but you could at least pull out a salient point to shit on the nolans.

autism?

It objectively did user

>literally nowhere

I told you exactly where. When she's having those flashbacks. Remember? It scares the hell out of her, she sees the technician/medics in the white suits? They're talking about her while they work, and they mention that she's not fully repaired but decide to send her back anyway.

Probably.

Sure, although the tough exterior would be a struggle

>oh no we better hold up the entire park in case a guest carves open this prostitute and finds a bullet he didn't put in her and it ruins his immersion

i have fucked a folded pillow wrapped in plastic wrap with the crevice coated in cooking oil for lube, but realistic robots is where i draw the line

I doubt that he creates a realistic simulation of the Old West and murders/rapes people indiscriminately while getting into exciting gunfights where he can be shot at but never really hurt at all while roleplaying as a cowboy.

i'm nearly blackout drunk and smarter than half of these faggots. fuck /tv i'm going back to lereddit.

Damn son. You white people are degenerate as fuck

>can punch a hole through solid wood
>but leaves only a small bruise on the guests
all nolans are hacks

Yes. As long as it holds me back ;_;

I dunno man. I used to be a lawyer and I reckon a billion dollars could get you out of a broad daylight murder.

Not until he becomes MiB.

Bullets probably explode right before contact with guests. But they act as regular bullets for everything else. Its the future. That technology could exist.

Yeah, that's why I said a mental asylum. I'm sure a team of top-tier lawyers could keep him out of prison and in relative comfort at a mental facility. But nobody is going to walk away scott free after that. Not to mention that their reputation would be ruined forever. None of that is a problem in Westworld.

I'd rather be fucked by a robot

>I'm sure a team of top-tier lawyers could keep him out of prison and in relative comfort at a mental facility.

The insanity defense is like borderline fiction dude

>It's probably the second programmable device after the jacquard loom.

It's also probably what's programming or unlocking the "errors" in the hosts... that listen to it the most often.

> Correct The Record hillary shills are leaking from Sup Forums into other boards now

i want this fucking election cycle TO BE OVER NOW

THIS WORSE THAN FUCKING SUMMER

>dude I'm so drunk lmao

bye normie

>I can only think in meme terms

They never truly immerse.

some people like to roleplay good guys, others like to roleplay bad guys

sometimes it is refreshing to try change your approach, though usually being a chaotic baddie can be more interesting than trying to be a noble hero.

>Literally /r9k/ the character

>successful
>married
>faithful and moral standards

now go back to your red pill field reports you sad faggot.

william is the secret representant of the company

That's a really nice pic