Welp. Another one just got fired

Welp. Another one just got fired.

>Of his exit, he admitted the timing was "just bloody awful", leaving him wondering at the age of 60 how he would provide for his newborn son Sam.

Bravo BBC. Their reign of terror continues.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tyhmlS-CMsQ
youtube.com/watch?v=bmyXaXo633M
autismspeaks.org/science/science-news/large-study-parent-age-autism-finds-increased-risk-teen-moms
scientificamerican.com/article/is-there-really-an-autism-epidemic/
aljazeera.com/news/2016/01/japan-rejected-99-percent-refugees-2015-160124070011926.html
liveleak.com/view?i=19b_1367096361&comments=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>he thought

>media competitor attempts to portray rival in bad light

The bongs should have a referendum to abolish BBC.
At this point it's just a parasitic organism propagandizing against the very people that finance it.

YUROP
U
R
O
P

>BBC
>Pushing an agenda

Nah. Impossible.

Do Jews work in the BBC? Like they run viacom?

I hope he's saying that just to make sure he doesn't cause a controversy and make himself unemployable. Because Jesus Christ that makes him sound like an incredible loser

been run by jews since the fall of the berlin wall, it shows.

lmao what a cuck

Did they already forget about Martha fucking Jones?
That's two companions who are black.
I'm sick of this diversity shit.
Just look what Bongs pay for:
youtube.com/watch?v=tyhmlS-CMsQ
Cuckery, BBC worship and all that good diveristy stuff.

The ride is only just beginning.

nah, brits in media and on average are just predisposed to this sort of thing, like it's some measure of progressive sophistication that makes them feel special

charlie brooker is a good example, he thinks he's this prodigy when it comes to looking at society through a microscope and i'm not just talking about black mirror, either

he hosted some spanked by the yankees special on the eurobong telly about the wire (yes that one, the hbo series, if you can believe it, probably the butchered version that ended up on BET though given the timing) and waxed about it in such an obnoxious, insufferable way i couldn't watch more than 5 minutes despite wanting to see what the tea guzzlers across the pond thought about it

>inb4 some average pakibong gets his knickers in a tizzy

i'm talking about upper class/high middle class teatimefags, not you low lifes, although i'm sure at least some of you level with people like current year and that, which is something you should feel terrible about btw, but otherwise we cool

idk what webm attached is so if you don't like it you can suck my dick for an hour or five, i'm not sorry

>BBC used to have cookery shows
>now they have cuckery shows

jesus christ lel

>newborn son Sam
> wondering at the age of 60 how he would provide for
>newborn
>age of 60

This is why autism is skyrocketing.

What the fuck is wrong with white people?

>MORE BLACKS THAN IN AMERICA
What the fuck is going on? Is this some revenge shit?

youtube.com/watch?v=bmyXaXo633M

LOL. Look at this racist.

>state sponsored media

if your country does this you are a cuck

>middle class

so they think some street thug is qualified to present a nature show?

really cringe when they confuse race and class like that

>new born son
>at the age of 60

>gets cucked
>says "thank you"
is he certain his newborn son is his?

Black ASian and ethnic minorities
>15%
Thats not bad at all

They're even sure to pick pictures of the dumbest-looking non-whites they can.

Bravo, BBC.

>just three weeks after the birth of his wife's son

I like this

What do you guys think about a more diverse remake of Annie? I think it would do very well

Martha Jones was damn bloody attractive.

This new black actor however is not.

Also, why is Doctor Who so racist against Asians?

REMINDER: The BBC is outsourcing the hiring department to a nonprofit (Creative Access) because it allows them to get around the discrimination laws.

How does it feel that we will never get a 10/10 show made by the BBC again like Life on Marws?

I hope he and his family starve.

The age of a man dies not effect the mental state of the child, the women's does.

this makes me so happy

leftists white cucks reaping what the sowed. Honestly I'm surprised that Colbert hasn't been replaced by some obese black woman yet.

Some Jew producer should get on that right away.

Maternal obesity is the main risk factor for newborns

Too bad it's not illegal for fat women to get pregnant.

autismspeaks.org/science/science-news/large-study-parent-age-autism-finds-increased-risk-teen-moms
Not anymore.
Time to freeze your jizz when you're still in your 20-35, boys.

Sargon doing something good for once.
He got thousands to send in letters and after a lukewarm reply of indifference, he urged them to take it one step further; complain about the response.
He's got a big enough following for this to get some mainstream traction.

>so they think some street thug is qualified to present a nature show?

Oi! Lookit dat fokin 'izzard.

Es a fokin chameleon that is innit

Martha was gorgeous. I have nothing against her at all, but since we're using progressive stack rules; she and the new girl has already filled the required quota.

Do they realize that white gingers on left side of image are the more "rare" specimen of human compared to the black girl on the left?

Not being racist but it is better to show the endangered race on tv.

You cannot deny that there exists way more blacks compared to whites right now.

Shit. I can't afford that.

We need an Asian companion for fuck sake yet for some reason the BBC keep pushing blacks after black instead of any filipino, korean, japanese.

WHY IS THIS? Why are they so pro Black yet anti Asian?

Did you know the girl on the right is literally only the second black companion in the 50+ years of the show's history?

Thanks to feminism and fat-acceptance kids will grow up to be teenagers with extremely shitty cardiovascular abilities, and those who get into sports drop dead when strained too hard.

Meanwhile men's social pressure to fit in requires them to do all the work while looking like a fucking adonnis doing so. Maybe then they'll be granted some slag's birthing hole once or twice in their relationship.

>a nire diverse team to suit the agenda of modern television
they aren't even hiding it anymore

Of course they realize that

they just hate whitey anyway

:(

its already 10 years old

>disability(leadership)
why

And? Britain's black population is 1-2%.
Both her and, the much more attractive, Martha has filled the quota.

That face.

why should black people live in white European countries? And why do they have to be represented in media created and consumed by white Brits?

Also that's clearly a mulatto anyway so they still don't have a real "black" character.

>americans made a version of this where they ACTUALLY went to Mars

Blacks are the most oppressed according to The Progressive stack(SJW oppression olympic measuring standards)
Add some fantasy gender or sexuality coupled with mental or a physical(Bonus for both) and you got enough DIVERSITY to let you into Social Justice heaven.

A paki or indian girl would represent non-Brits better though.

>and yet the only Asian companion is an Asian male from the 1996 movie
Your point?

>The Progressive stack
is this a real term though?

>Amy will NEVER tongue your ballsack

Why live?

I liked the sequel Ashes to Ashes also.

Still... we got 5 seasons of Gene Genie so I can't complain.

Can't separate blacks from mulattos.

Otherwise it'll destroy nearly every single accomplishment blacks ever made.

>WeB Dubious, Booker T, Langston Hughes, Barack Obama

It's been making the rounds, so yes.

>tfw it won't actually be that long until most of the population become dumb muddy looking creatures
race mixing was a mistake

the "autism crisis" is a myth created by chronic over diagnosis

scientificamerican.com/article/is-there-really-an-autism-epidemic/

>Indeed, the 1980 version of the American Psychiatric Association's diagnostic manual (DSM-III) required individuals to meet six of six criteria for an autism diagnosis. In contrast, the 1994 version (DSM-IV), which is currently in use, requires individuals to meet any eight of 16 criteria. Moreover, whereas DSM-III contained only two diagnoses relevant to autism, DSM-IV contains five such diagnoses, including Asperger's syndrome, which most researchers regard as a high-functioning variant of autism.

They just changed a few definitions and suddenly there is an "autism crisis"

Ahhh based philip Glenster.

RIP good BBC shows 2015 :(

Their last good show was Top Gear and they had to go cuck that up.

T. Australian

No, immigration was.

Every goddamn culture succumbs to it.

Horrible. The Americans tried to adapt it to their Clapper culture, but it failed miserably.

In the current enviroment it would never work.
They'd shoehorn in blacks in there like no tomorrow. Most likely they'll have a black MC that the 50s cops see as white. He'll go around watching blacks get beaten to a pulp for just loitering. They'll invent a fantasy part of London that has tens of thousands of blacks who are oppressed daily by bobbies.
He has to show his colleagues that they are wrong and get them on his team to fight their RACIST bosses.
The series ends when there are no more racists in London left. The MC returns to the future to find KANGS ruling London with ALLIES doing their every bidding. Nu-Africa is established and all the white women want the BBC.

I found it funny how Season 1 was a literal "shot for shot" remake of the UK version until they came to the finale and were like "FUG WE GOTTA THINK OF AN ENDING ENTIRELY DIFFERENT"

The casting of American Annie is what made the show worthwhile

>history really does repeat itself
Are we only here to suffer?

East Africans are the most successful of the blacks in Europe.
South Africans a second due to being colonized by Brits for so long.
Then you have the shit-tier blacks from west and north Africa who spend their days living on the dole while chewing Khat. Those are the ones fucking it up for everyone else.

Doctor Who 2005 - 2008 was very based.

The show went massively downhill after that

Eccleston was BASED.

i didnt mind the 1st season of Tumblrtard mcjaw doctor after tennant but the writing after that was horrid.

The Japanese have held out the longest.

If they can do it, everyone else can.

>unironically defending Somalis and South African blacks

who is paying you?

The weeping angels Smith episode wasn't so bad but yeah I just wish Moffat would quit now

Yeah, but they're killing themselves. Though I guess going out by your own hand is better than having your people dismantled and absorbed into the ever growing brown mass.

If you're American and in college, you might have heard about it from your MANDATORY social justice courses regardless if you're doing women's studies or Econ/stem/any useful education.
It's permeated the American college system for the past 10 years and reached critical mass where it infiltrates areas it has no business being in.
Thankfully I live in a country where the right to go to college has to be earned through grades and not daddy's cash.(all Colleges and Universities are run by the state)
I paid a total of 100 bucks in admin-fees per semester and graduated 5 years ago.
Not even once did I protest or have social justice bullshit pushed on me.
Even now students are being laughed out of lecture halls for spouting tumblr bullshit they learned from Americans.
We're not as cucked as Sweden yet, and we probably never will be.

>Welcome to my harem

>killing themselves

you really think the Japanese should have perpetual unending population growth when they live on a tiny as fuck island?

why are globalists so fucking retarded?

>gets fired from his career because he's white
>"it's the right decision"

wow

the girl in the middle reminded me of this poster

Nigerians are one of the most successful and intelligent immigrant groups in the UK, even more intelligent than native Brits on average. There is more genetic diversity in Africa than there is in the rest of the world combined, it's pretty silly to group them into four separate categories.

more like

"welcome to the Gorilla exhibit'

>8% of our staff has to be disabled
You literally can't make this shit up. What a time to be alive.

Their birth rates have actually gone up the last few years. I guess their women got so desperate when the biological clocks started ticking that they had to aim lower.
A friend of mine(35) married a Christmas Cake(26) last year and moved to Osaka after she got pregnant.
Stronk Nordic genes coupled with Samurai genes will create a glorious specimen.
I wish them all the good luck in the world.

Meanwhile in Japan
aljazeera.com/news/2016/01/japan-rejected-99-percent-refugees-2015-160124070011926.html
Also
>South Korea
Good luck forcing your diversity bullshit on Asian countries.

Is there anywhere else as cucked as Sweden? That place got it bad.

It was first a thing with Occupy Wallstreet. Basically, everyone would wait in a queue for their chance to speak, but some people (CIA and other government operatives) had the great (Intentionally destabilizing) idea to give minorities more chances to speak. This was a big factor if making people pissed off and leaving.

I know, I was just doing broad strokes for the Clappers on the board who think that an Egyptian is the same as Kongolese.

>s there anywhere else as cucked as Sweden?

kek

Nigerians are dumb as shit and live in garbage

They are just your average Bantu. You realize the Bantu just wiped out all the "diversity" in Africa anyway right?

If you were talking about Khoisan, the Hadza, or even the pygmies you might have a point, but Bantus are all the same and they wiped out everyone else because they're the biggest, fastest, meanest, and fastest breeding type of human in Africa.

They're the human equivalent of Kudzu.

Have we all been transported to a meme universe?

>pepe making headlines as racist
>disabled people must be on the staff
>a dedicated white working man is fired because he isn't black
This wouldn't make sense a decade ago

Did Shia Labeouf open some occult portal?

Germany is a close second now, and that is only in the past 2-5 years thanks to Merkel fucking it up.
No fucking way.
>Even Sven is afraid.

26 is considered an old second rate hag in Japan?

This is the fucking worst thing I've ever seen in years

Christ almighty fuck off 2016

>Yeah, but they're killing themselves

No. It's just nature fixing itself. They're 150m people living in half the size of California. The neets don't breed, the alphas spread their seed.

The elderly are dieing which will cause property rices to plummet. This will lead to an immensely prosperous time for them.

The idea of ethno-nationalism horrifies Globalists.

liveleak.com/view?i=19b_1367096361&comments=1
Africa is fucked...

>racemixing ever

"We decided that the new companion was going to be non-white, and that was an absolute decision, because we need to do better on that. We just have to," Moffat said.
FUCKING KEK the way he worded this is utter hilarious like it's the greatest achievement on television

>get fired because of your skin color
>"Oh well I deserved it"

Holy fuck what a failure of a person.

TRIPPLES DON'T LIE

LET'S GET TOGETHER AND TRY TO WORK OUT HOW TO CLOSE THIS PORTAL OF ABSURDITY

>And now we go over to Deshawn in the BBC greenhouse, where he will be telling you how to cultivate the dankest strain of superskunk this winter.

kek

Brits are dumb as shit and live in garbage

They are just your average Indo-European. You realize the Indo-Europeans just wiped out all the "diversity" in Europe anyway right?

If you were talking about Basque, the Dravidians, or even the Finns you might have a point, but Indo-Europeans are all the same and they wiped out everyone else because they're the biggest, fastest, meanest, and fastest breeding type of human in Eurasia.

>26 is considered an old second rate hag in Japan?

As it should. Based Nipponese.

What's he gonna do?

Join a nazi cult group and march in front of the BBC and say "WHITES DESERVE BETTER"?

Face it, whites will always lose