I think that the problem with feminism is that in trying to improve the role of women within our society...

I think that the problem with feminism is that in trying to improve the role of women within our society, all it does is try to make women ‘equals’. And I believe women are equal if not superior to men in terms of usefulness, but in different aspects. A man will do a much better job of say, building a house, than a woman, but men will never be as good as women when it comes to things like homemaking, teaching, raising children, and generally making things appear more civilized. But feminists don’t want those things. They want to do the exact same thing that the men they hate do. They want to assume the role of men as a workforce, thus abandoning their previous roles and leaving behind the voice of reason which has guided our civilization for millenia.
>hurr we hate men
>”what should we do about it?”
>be exactly like them, duh

nah

Tf does “nah” mean. You didn’t attack the argument. Hell, I don’t think you even refuting anything. Are you the 17 year old that thinks everyone here is ok with you posting on the board because nobody’s called you out for it yet?

Nah

Ok probably should’ve seen that coming

I'm other words: "in other words, feminism is a movement of jealous women who will never understand that no sex should pretend to be superior to another since we are both complementary beings"

Manual labor, sports, fighting shooting, leading, and being rational 100 percent of the time are things women lack Wait also musical ability.

dubs

Couldn’t have phrased it better myself

>because we are complementary beings
I like that. Complementary beings.

The problem with feminism is that it cannot function without the fundamental assumption that women are an oppressed class in society.

NAH
Na-nah Na-nah
Na-nah Na-nah
Na-na-nah Na-na-nah
NA-NAH NA-NAH

B A T M A N

Having sparred regularly with MMA fighters of both sexes and all sizes, I can assure you that women are fully capable of fighting. Same for shooting.
As for music, you have no soul if you’ve never enjoyed the sound of a woman singing. That’s total bullshit you just pulled out of your ass. The other stuff is part of the male role I mentioned earlier.

>Muh gender roles!!

Fuck off back to/pol/

Feminists are just fat nasty bitches that are mad cause they can't get laid.

My advice, get fucked.

They are oppressed. They’re constantly made inferiors within households, they are disrespected in the workplace, they are objectified almost by nature. And I’m not saying this always applies, and I agree that some women abuse the ‘victim role’, but I do believe that respect for women within our society must dramatically increase, but without undermining the natural purpose of women: doing what the men can’t (see OP)

The average fighter. Also didn't really mean singing I meant more of things like guitar, drums, etc.

She's fucking cross eyed

Yeah, I knew somebody would pull that. I don’t agree with the so-called “traditional” role of women as kitchen maids that shit out of baby on occasion. However, there are clearly some functions of our society that would be better left to men or women, not both. I believe that women lack the power they (justifiably) earn through their role, which comes from an underlying disrespect for them as a whole.

As a matter of fact I took a piano course in high school, the girls there had a year less experience than the guys (on average, rough estimate) and still kicked the shit out of them. Why do you believe that women can’t play instruments?

Yeah but she's beautiful.

OP here, getting kind of late/getting kind of bored so I’ma get some sleep. Feel free to continue talking about the patriarchy or whatever idrgaf

I can think of several situations in which men get the short end of the stick too, but that doesn't mean that men are an oppressed class.

the problem with feminism is feminism

Mainstream feminism promotes victim culture and the return to treating women as the fairer sex.

They cant be equal because genetically speaking they are inferior. It's just a fact that the strongest women and smartest women will never be equal to the smartest or strongest man.