Hot teachers

Hot teachers.

Pic related. Middle school teacher.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.huffpost.com/us/entry/6022266
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

9/10, would come in early and stay after for as much personal tutoring as possible, and stare at her tits in the most obvious manner.

Math teacher

lol you just came from the shota thread.

Wife was a former teacher at Heald before closing their doors. That count?

English teacher. I saw 2 of her nudes while downloading a song for her

goddamn

Moar now

Bump

Hott. Nudes? Did she know you may be looking in her phone? Did you have mkuch time with them?

I had no phone (it happened maybe 5 years ago), so i didnt save them =/ she left the phone with me for maybe 5 minutes, in the middle of the class. Hardest boner i ever had

Heck yes!!

Share wins please

i'd do them akk

One of my current teachers. Posted this on her FB. I think she thinks people she isn't friends with can't see her photos.

>checking out ad's on CL (mw4m) email couple looking for a third, he wants to watch me fuck his girl, pretty common request
>few exchanges and voice confirmation, decide to meet up at hotel room, I bring a friend , (never know) and she said it would be okay.
>her man opens the door and a pretty brunette white girl, late 20's is already on the bed face down spread
>She has a blindfold on and I let her suck my dick, and my friend is eating her out, before he gets behind her and fucks her
> we swap a few times positions with her and shes curious as to what we look like and removes blindfold
> At first she doesn’t recognize me, but I recognize her, its my kids second grade teacher!
> after initial shock, figures oh well and gets back to fuckin us

No wins =/ thats the best i have
Me too

more?

I'd facefuck

She's a single mother of 2 sons. I wish i got something more from her beside the nudes

if she is loose I'd fuck her ass

if all grade school teachers were like her, we would have a society full of guys obsessed with blondes with big tits, as opposed to guys obsessed with fucking ponies, or pokemon, or each other.

Probably is

7th grade science teacher. wish i coulda railed her. dreamed about fucking her in class

He's a good teacher for D&D

I would destroy that ass.

More?

Or she’s just in a fucking bikini and Doesn’t care who sees it because people swim all the fucking time.

We're they in her camera roll? I bet she knew you'd look. That's fucking hot.

There was a math teacher at my school who kind of looked like this and she actually did fuck students.

ass to mouth

The secret about hot teachers is they're usually just as horny for their Chad students as they are for them. That's why so many get caught fucking them every year. Think about all the ones who don't get caught!

They were on the whatsapp roll,in the middle of her son's pictures. Probably sent them to someone

fuck, more?

High school english

lol actually came in my pants one time in her class fantasizing about her sucking my dick.

same fam. Northeast. she was a student teacher back when i was there but god damn i wanted to pipe her.

any of her body?

I'd give her an oral exam.

any more?

Saw my aunt naked in a very similar circumstance. She was having trouble with her Fandango app so she handed me her phone and went to talk to someone else. Within 30 seconds I was looking at her shaved pussy and fake tits, but I didn't have time to send the pics to myself so it's just a memory now.

sucks i wasnt at that school

her mom hips are the best part

I actually had her class but didn't find our she was getting railed by students until later. I totally would've taken a run at her if I knew she was down.

redhead from argentina

I agree

Exactly what happened to me, but if it happened nowadays i would act 15X faster. After on that day i described the pics to my friends haha

describe them to us!

K teacher

i really wish i had bikini pics. fk

Any Connecticut teachers?

any ass?

got more?

sadly no, only spank bank memories

On right

Forgot pic

Teacher fucked a student and sent him nudes, then shared with his friend who spread his own copy around the school, leading to the teacher getting busted.

m.huffpost.com/us/entry/6022266

The first one was like this

currently stroking.

And the second one (both google pics)

Awesome. Bet you had a good jerk to that when you got home.

Hot damn!

I had a teacher in high school who would fuck select student athletes that she fancied. She was 23 (I was 16) and basically got the job because her uncle was superintendent. She asked me to stay after class one day to talk about a club that I was in and she oversaw. She basically closed the door, locked it, then told me to go to her desk. She sat down in her chair, scooted over, and then pulled my sweatpants down to my knees. She started in on my dick right away, but she backed off when she could feel me about to cum. She then stood up, took her panties off from under her dress, then got on her desk and spread her legs. She told me to stick it in and fuck her until I was done. I did as she said and creamed her pretty good. After I finished she put her panties back on, then pulled out her gradebook and gave me an A for the year in her class. She said if I ever wanted to do that again to just ask and that she'd schedule "club time" after school. Her and I had sex 2 or 3 times a week until she got fired 5 months later when another kid sold her out. The kid wanted to fuck her ass and she said no, so he went to the principal and told them that she had molested/raped him. Thankfully she only got fired because no one could prove that she actually did it because all the other guys kept quite. We did beat the shit out of the snitch though, and we beat him bad enough that instead of being a bitch again, he had his parents transfer him to another school. Now in college, I fucked a lot of the under 30 professors and TAs. Hell, I passed all of my classes one semester just by fucking the TAs.

i almost fucked a high school teacher if that matters; fag

Why the fuck can't these idiots keep their mouths shut?

fat big booty college prof

middle school teacher - my ex

I fapped for her for WEEKS (and i still do it sometimes)

More?

Damn, she needs that ass slapped

any of her body? she looks like the type to thot on fb

I'd pay attention in class

She's thicc

damn...

high school teacher

Go on

Great tits!

707 checking in. anyone know a grade school teacher named rochelle?

cute face and nice tits.

Fuck off oscar Wilde

moar