Here's the new watch I bought this evening, faggots. If you only know low end watch brands, let me dumb it down for you...

Here's the new watch I bought this evening, faggots. If you only know low end watch brands, let me dumb it down for you. This is called a Rolex Presidential.

I never wear cheap watches like workingclass faggots who act rich. Trash tier brands like Casio and Timex. Money isn't a problem, but that's not something you can understand. Your overworked palms are too dirty to even be near expensive things.

To you middle class peasants who barely scrape by on bad credit, have fun dying early. I'll retire around the same time you're buried. This watch easily costs more than the shitty cars you drive, if you even own one.

AMA. If you are extra kind, perhaps I'll give you some life tips to be rich as I am. Just maybe you can luckily work for me some day, if you get up the ranks? Maybe serve me a glass of four figure priced wine?

Other urls found in this thread:

montyentertainment.com/davido-shows-off-his-new-rose-gold-presidential-rolex-watch
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I have my submariner laying around somewhere. Will post pic if I find it.

Curious as to what you drive
2016 C63 AMG
2008 Acura TL Type S
2014 Dodge Ram 3500 Cummins

Fake

Your life is symbolic to your spinnin' rims, it looks like they're moving but they ain't going anywhere!

Got one in white gold, faggot

shit is fake.

magnification way too weak.

close though

>golden watch
>nigger
What a surprise

Didnt know they made a day-date in all gold....oh yeah, cause they dont.

user here. Errr I'm not in the mood to look for it. It'll turn up eventually... Still waiting for OP's fleet. I have a feeling he's fake as people with money like he claims don't actually act like this unless they're retarded rappers.

Real as a heart attack, fag

Cyclops is fine

>unless they're retarded rappers.

You saw the pic.

Yellow gold, white gold, rose gold and platinum. No steel

yeah i get it, it's a real picture of you and your really fake rolex.

What do you do for money?

Whats your fleet look like?

This is nice user.

I run 1700 consultants and was a bank exec. I have almost every Rolex. Its a passion for me. Cheaper than collecting Ferraris :)

Ah.
I'm an owner for a semi business. I don't do the trucking anymore and have some kids do it for me.
That being said I still love driving.

show us your patek philippe collection

implying bankers give a flying fuck about rolex, aka the hondas of watches.

So your saying this is a presidential with an after market dial?

Im obviously traveling, so kinda hard to show more. I only have a PP 5711

Each their own. We all have things we like

Its an original dial. Im replying to the guy that said Daydate does not come in gold. It comes in 3 colors of gold and platinum

No. It has to be a prez for all gold of any sort and that is not a prez dial.

Doesn't matter how rich your are. A nigger with gold is still a nigger.

You niggers know cell phones have clocks on them now right.

Your tattoo really says “gang” hahaha what the fuck. Found the faggot. Also stack is wrote and date placement is wrong. Fake ass fugazi bitch

LOL, okay, so what exactly is a prez dial? President refers to the type of band this day date has. It can also have an oyster band, but in gold.

You dont know much about Rolex

This is a white romans dial. This watch also comes with the "flat" hands that feature a black stripe that matches the stripes on the Romans.

You know something? I like being a working class scumbag who has to graft for what he has, makes me feel proud. The good times shine bright and keep us going. I have to wonder how worthwhile a life is filled with riches and not even being able to relate to the working class, the best class. The class filled with funny mother fuckers, low income builds character. Money builds an ego.

>Singer Davido shows off his Rolex Presidential

The watch in OPs image is called a Day Date II and was Rolex's attempt at making a larger Day Date, but the proportions sucked. It was replaced a few years later by the Day Date 40

Prez has never once ever in history came in oyster. Its jubilee only. It has to be for the clasp to have the crown lever. You dont know much about rolex. Stock dial is either numeral or all rectangular indicators.

this fucking thread again

who did you steal it from?

I have two other yellow gold Day Dates (aka President) This is one of them, an older model

It's actually called a Rolex Day Date.

Rolex Day Date 40 to be precise.

>also it is being worn on the 'gay arm' in that photo

Here is a DayDate (president) on an white gold oyster bracelet, you poorfag

That's the ugliest patek ever, you fell for the nautilus meme

This rolex DateJust (not Day Date) has a jubilee band. You dont know anything about Rolex

Nope, OP image is DayDate II not DayDate 40. Different watch

why bother getting tatt's if you're black? it looks like shit

You are just plain wrong. Day date with oyster bracelet and romans. Straight from Rolex website

Wow, a watch. Now you can know what time it is.

Jesus you are retarded. Thats a stainless day-date.

This isnt a prez faggot

There is no such thing as a stainless day date. only precious metals.

I said Datejust with a jubilee band. Kinda done with you trolling

I'm more of a fossil man myself

When will niggers learn

Looking at your arm I say you either stole it or sold drugs to obtain it. Clearly having an impressive looking watch must compensate for the microdick you must have. Thats too bad.

In my opinion, Rolex is ugly. I just never liked the look. I am fine with my smart watch. It's fucking 2018. Digital is the new old school

so who is actually rich here? seeking a sugar daddy

Isn't there a sugar daddy app?

i've tried seeking arrangement, but i just got a bunch of messages of guys asking me to do weird kinky things lol

Well I'm poor so sorry all around

I’m a normie trying to become an outsider. Any tips?

Oh no, it's retarded

Nice Job downloading an image
montyentertainment.com/davido-shows-off-his-new-rose-gold-presidential-rolex-watch