How will whitebois recover?

How will whitebois recover?

>How will whitebois recover?
He's half white so...who cares.

Nigga. He is at least half white. At least the average black will eventually get smarter adding better genetics to their pool.

This unironically

He ain't that handsome, all that's unique is his eyes, since he's black

>tfw your white with green eyes with black gf and will soon create one of these handsome evil lightskin devils

socialmedia sucks

I want a mulato wife to have kids much like this motnerfucker /i pass for white

Aside from this i know some folks with similar looks and women just cant help themselves, my boy diamond had loads of neighborhood sluts in poloroid pics albums and albums worth and he had a great looking son who was bound to be a playboy like his pops .... sadly his dad was a bit abusive and ended getting stabbed in the heart by his wife in sacramento nearly 20 years ago
The kid must be nearly 23 now if be is still alive that is

Nigga has more than 4 generations of human dna in him. Of course that makes him standout over the other chimps.

Same applies to the negroid female. The only attractive ones like Beyoncé have more human dna than they’d like to admit.

Dude's nose looks like a turtle

Whites come from niggers as does every race on earth

>being this delusional
Stfu, coal burner.

/thread

It must be true, I read it on facebook. WE WAZ KANGZ

dey wont
we sure as hell got them now, tyrone

the more white the better he gets. it's fucking science nigga. goes to skool u should.

social media is just about as gay as OP

"Social Media" What site is that? Or does that mean all socail media? Ofcourse not. This means nothing. This literally means nothing.

You guys took the bait.

>You guys

>social media
You mean all of the faggots from tumblr?

"social media"

so you mean a few thousand nigger teenagers

totally meets the criteria of being a solid statistical sample

besides, who the fuck cares?

Don't you mean
>how will niggers ever recover?

This shit just goes to show that to be attractive, you have to be at least part white

looks ghey

yeah you know social media is always right, thats a good source for information.