ITT: CLOSET Sup ForumsCORE BANDS

Bands that are Sup Forumscore but nobody's admitted it yet

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5Cq2REiaQoU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The Black Parade was Art Punk at its most exquisite.

There's a pretty good amount of people who has said here that The Black Parade is a great album. I wouldn't say it's like a secret thing.

>makes one good album
>le mu-core am i right boys
no

Three good albums

American Football.

IBYMB,YBMYL > Black Parade > 3CFSR > CW > other b-sides/non-album tracks > Danger Days

>makes one good album
>le mu-core am i right boys

I listened to this the other day and it's unironically pretty good.

My Chemical Romance is nowhere near Sup Forums core. You need to be memable first in order to enter the genre. MCR is also way too well known by whiny teenage girls

Agreed. Wish he had've made more instead of getting himself Comic Book Guy'd.

just kill yourselves already

>MCR is also way too well known by whiny teenage girls

like 10 years ago. there aren't many teenage girls listening to them nowadays.

MCR is quite memeable actually, making them mucore rustles all the jimmies of edgelords who shit on them because "le emo sucks!!1!" such as

What happened? I don't follow MCR or Way. This is the only thing I've ever listened to by him because I always thought MCR was a meme other than The Black Parade which got nonstop radioplay.

no actually just kill yourself

U first ;)

I have no idea, they were working on a new album they said and then they release Conventional Weapons which is a bunch of unreleased songs and then breakup

Never got the new album

Foo fighters.
Once normies stop listening to them, Sup Forums would love Dave being the hipster cess poll it is. Normies are starting to give less of a shit about Dave's shit band.

I know my meme sucks, it was my first time

>there aren't many teenage girls listening to them nowadays
What about the cringy retarded girls who makes memes and fanfics?

He seems to have given-up on music completely, and instead devotes all his time to comic books and getting evermore fat and dishevelled.
I think the response to HA was disappointing and that's the reason why he gave-up; his core fanbase didn't like it as it didn't sound like MCR, and barely anyone else gave it a fair chance because of his reputation as "that whiny MCR guy."

lol what a baby. Maybe he should make music because he likes to instead of doing it for the attention of teen girls.

Are they still around? I remember the LiveJournal communities from about a decade or so ago, but that stuff seems irrelevant nowadays.

meh, literally the definition of middlebrow

Oh god, thats fucking cringy

Pop punk faggots

Nope, they are still alive, the worst part is that they aren't fucking MCR only, they are destroying other bands reputation

go to bed gerard.

nirvana would be the most Sup Forumscore band ever if they weren't as popular

For someone reason people rarely put Beatles albums in Sup Forumscore charts

they are overrated

fuck outta here

fuck off to your beatle thread haha

Good band, saw them when three cheers came out. Gerard was in swat gear covered in blood.

not really

i mean isn't spiderland pretty undisputed Sup Forumscore

Well, he still makes music from time to time. He made some songs for his comic series before, so he might come back someday.

youtube.com/watch?v=5Cq2REiaQoU

says the tripfag

Red Hot Chili Peppers maybe but MCR isn't anything unique so no

>ITAOTS not Sup Forumscore

WHAT
The Black Parade is unlike anything else

queen