How much should I tip?

How much should I tip?
just got a 4-hand massage w happy ending by two cute little asians. Both let me feel them up and one let my finger her. Cost was $100.
I left them $16 to split and they looked disgusted.

What should I have left them as a tip?

Tip was fine, they were just disgusted with your body.

This is bait

Some rice?

8 dollars each to grab your shitty dick and let you feel them up? Id be pissed too.

No. I'm serious

Maybe, but I'm being serious

I know, that's why I'm asking. I thought 16%was pretty ok.

But they were technically lady bois so what should I have tipped them? 8 dollars each sounded sufficient tho.

this is not op

this is.

they were real females

pics or it didn't happen, m8!

you guys are really no help.

No experience in this but 8 dollar each is just straight up rude. Wouldn't be suprised if your supposed to tip 100 dollars

when I was growing up my dad would do this after work and he would always say he worked late lol.

but later on he told me the place and it was a similar experience for him. two asians hopped on him for $100. but he never mentioned giving tips. he was a frequent customer.

remember, you tip based on the quality of service provided. you're not obligated to tip shit. but next time you go I would tip 30% and split it between the two.

Yeah you're supposed to tip like 80 bucks just for a hand job. Use rubmaps. Quit being a clueless asshole.

they're greedy as fuck. I had to pay 40 for massage then 60 dollars extra to get a happy ending. they don't fucking deserve shit

usually tip for a double handy is 40 to 50 for each girl user
>you can probably fuck em for a 100 each so i usually just go for that

thanks

seems unreasonably high

80? for hands? since when? you fucking fell for a meme my faggot friend

Question op. How did you know it was OK to touch them?. Did they give you hints? I know they knew happy ending was coming but how did you know you could grope them?

oh wow

why wouldnt they just say so? I had another $150 or so with me

the mamasans take at least 1/2 user plus they make them pay for everything. im not saying be a white knight just understand the pressure they are under.

you reach your hands out faggot

most guys know the score.
seriously buy a sub to rubmaps it will help you immensely

their pussies were right a table height and me hand was cold so i just slipped it between her legs and she didnt do anything so i said they were cold and put my other hand on the other one and she made fake moaning noises so i kept upping the ante.

the first one had on jeans and pulled away when i tried to unzip, but the other kept making fake moans as i pulled her tights down and fingerred her

pressure? they don't have to fuck anyone moron. and ur paying for a massage most of the time, u waste as much as you would on a vidya. so fuck them

That's hot. I'm going to have to try a massage parlor at some point.

You did just fine OP

it is. don't listen to that faggot retard