Wouldn't they make a lot more money selling sexy robot slaves to people instead of hosting a theme park?

Wouldn't they make a lot more money selling sexy robot slaves to people instead of hosting a theme park?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YgHNtzxO0y8
archive.4plebs.org/tv/statistics/new-users/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It probably costs more to purchase one than it does for admission.

Think about it - Disneyland is a hundred bucks, but if you wanted to buy an animatronic from Pirates of the Caribbean just to fuck it then it would probably cost you several thousand dollars. What I'm trying to say is that it's easier to buy a ticket to Disneyland and fuck an animatronic there than it would be to buy one from them and fuck it at home. That's not even including the maintenance costs.

Robots are not things.

>but if you wanted to buy an animatronic from Pirates of the Caribbean just to fuck it then

Kinda hard to sell them when they're that small, they'd have to do it wholesale, which they most likely already do

miniture robts

The point of Westworld isn't to make money. They spell that out very clearly in the first 20 minutes of the first episode.

Get out.

Only for some people who are in the know. For plenty it's still a business.

lol

Would they include the antishrink ray though or would you need to buy it seperate?

more like Delos un-shrinking facilities, its where they make the money,sure buy twenty tiny bots, but its cost 40,000 a piece to unshrink them

I'm glad I created this shrink ray meme, it's getting really popular

It's not that funny of a meme. Pic related was a lot better.

fuck you, I did it, your just the autsit who said it first, without me your nothing

You only made the shrink ray meme so you'd have an excuse for your tiny dick

Don't let them talk ya down kid, I think your meme is just swell

that's retarded reddit-teir shit, fuck off

Autistic nitpick: How could their possibly still be a blood stain on the prostitutes clothing?
I'm assuming the blood of the robots is some sort of super easy to clean shit that just washes away, otherwise there would be blood stains all over the floor boards of every house. How could it possibly have stayed on her clothes after a reset?

youtube.com/watch?v=YgHNtzxO0y8

I do like the way it ridicules the retarded fanwank and stupid theories people like to come up with, but was the old dictum goes, if you pretend to be an idiot you will soon be surrounded by idiots - witness the way the term "kino" was warped.

>but was the old dictum
fgt phone poster

Muh waifu keeps dying.

They've mentioned before that sometimes they don't do clean-ups/resets as well as they should; they hinted before that that particular Host doesn't get cleaned as much with her MRSA.

That was fucking awesome, love the Groundhog Day angle

>only people on phones make spelling mistakes
Holy cow you're kind of paranoiac there user, here's a picture with a filename to show I'm on my old PC, sheesh.

Still seems kind of weird. Wouldn't they use a washing machine for the clothes?
Like... wait a minute - why the fuck aren't clean ups done by robots? Field work is. Like obviously people need to oversee stuff and shit, but physical work like hosing down shit should be done by robots.

European here, please tell me that TWD doesn't air at the same time as Westworld. Please tell me that shit taste normies won't get WW cancelled.

> not posting a webm of her in the river

it's cheaper to hire labor than it would be to build/program/maintain custodial robots

B-but... they have niggas plowing fields and pouring wine and sweeping floors.

>Please tell me that shit taste normies won't get WW cancelled.
Pretty sure that's not gonna happen, the ratings for WW so far are almost exactly the same as S1 GoT, it's just a little slow right now because its new
I'm sure once they've explained how the shrinkray works that'll draw them in by the thousands

That was Hannibal doing shit for himself, she didn't even know what he was doing there

only certain kinds of mistakes, fgt phone poster

>not posting a webm of her in the river
I'm keeping it for myself.

Weird little user

child

>posting 720p screenshots
>from a phone

anyone else couldnt tell them apart?

he swapped over when i called him on it u fucking tard see

threadly reminder bernard is a replicant

I don't think user is trying to argue a point, more a case of just being retarded then trying to backpedal

no your just an idiot, this guy too

Yeah, other people with asperger syndrom

No, animitronics are really cheap.
You can buy one to fuck for as little as $30 US.

But then you have to pay a service charge of $180 to Disney every fucking month to get it to stop singing the "It's a Small World After All" song constantly.

That's how Disney gets you.

Conservation of the guck huge environment probably costs a ton, and man power to repair and transfer all those bots back and forth, not to mention the programmers. They could cut 90% of manpower judging by that colossal housing complex, and sex bots/wifebots/maids/cooks etc rolled into one would be one bot's worth. OP is right

the 'money men' are just there to make sure the investors don't go broke while they foster whatever it is they're trying to bring about. probably real AI waifus or some such

lol

Arnold was much more ambitious and probably wanted his androids to be as human as the guests.

What's with this guys shrinking fetish? I really don't think he had to base a whole park around it.

being a giant god over a tiny world isn't just Fords fetish, its everyone's

>Arnold was much more ambitious and probably wanted his androids to be as human as the guests.
This was clearly stated in the series. Don't you pay any attention at all?

wouldnt you be better off going outside and playing football instead of staying inside playing fifa?

>Tripcode
>Goofy name, MUFFINS XD
>Pic off trumblr

What are you trying to gain

what would happen if a guest knifed another guess thinking it was a host?

>being new

>paying 40k a day to knife some hue-mons

Not him, but new for what? That faggot only started using that trip last month, it's not surprising that nobodys heard of them

archive.4plebs.org/tv/statistics/new-users/

why?

>muh multiple timelines
just stop posting

Dr. Ford implied that Arnold had forgotten that the androids were just machines and Arnold might have tried to make the bots self-aware and basically human.

*timeframes

timelines would be like parallel universes, where different things could happen in each one

but it's pretty likely we've been shown different timeframes, seeing as there's a whole bunch of differences and they were constantly reminding us about 30 years ago. it's a single timeline, but we're being shown different parts of it

Why is she so sexy? I think its the dead eyes

That's disgusting considering she's a robot whore.
For all the money they get, Westwood service really sucks

The theme park wasn't made for money it was made because some mad scientist wanted to create a world with better humans cuz the ones we have now suck

There's always multiple hosts around for each guest, due to everyone being brought in in small numbers before being distributed out on separate quests across the park. If one guest did try to knife other guests the hosts would perfectly assess the situation and disarm the person or act as a human shield, like the "I, Robot" robots.

If they fail the park still isn't liable, because it was a crazy guest going after what they almost certainly knew was another guest, not their park malfunctioning. Insurance and liability clauses.

your a fucking retard, pls go

>I'm sure once they've explained how the shrinkray works that'll draw them in by the thousands

Almost had me there bravo!

there's no need to be rude user, just search your feelings, you know it to be true

william scenes: 30 years ago, before shrink ray was invented
ford/MiB scenes: 30 years after the shrink ray malfunction

First and only for Armenoid hookerfu.

Everyone is shrunk to 1cm tall and then placed in an infinite time loop.
There, mystery solved.

They sure look similar but the voices are way off.

don't ever talk to me or my tiny robots again

you can't stop the truth user

Shrinking tech has nothing to do with your retarded timeline theory, one is fact the other is reddit-tier autisim

Don't respond to shrink posters and they go away.

I invented shrink posting, this tard Thinks there's multiple timelines happening

actually it explains a lot and bridges the gap between the film and show, it's pretty clear to see if you just think about it. you're just mad you never came up with it first like I did

this show is shit

yeah, ones with big leanne crow sized knockers

but the gay mafia wouldn't allow it. That's who owns westworld

timeline autists pls go

So during the pilot the hosts are bothered by flies that can't be killed because they're not robots, unlike every other animal in the park.
But at the end of the episode, DeLoris kills a fly on her neck, meaning that this fly is a robot.
But to make such a minuscule and droid fly, you would need to build a bigger fly, then shrink it.
So it makes me wonder, why is it the first time in the existence of the park that they create a robot fly ? Either it's because they had never thought about it, or either it's because the shrinking technology got exponantially better.

theres no need to be upset user, just accept the reality of the situation
hell all of this was explained in the pilot anyway, you'd have to be an idiot to miss it

>at least your trying

at least your still replying ;)

Its a weird situation every time they reset the park the timelines reset, that being said its on a linear timeline outside the park.

And I'm not going to go into why shrink rays are retarded I learnt that lesson last week.

Their real flys that flew into the shrink-ray when it was shrinking robots. Your over thinking it

actually the flies were from a different timeline, which was merged into the current one when the shrink ray accident occurred
that's when management decided to move away from shrink rays to time machines instead

The lenght of the story's donseem a bit odd until u remmeber they can rest different parts at different times not all story's have to start and end at the same time, their tracking all the guests

Delores killing the fly was an obvious hint that shes breaking her own conditioning and lying to Bernard.

Wierdly I hope you're just trolling me for (you)s, you deserve them though, you put an awful lot of thought into this high tier bait.

Bravo too you tiptop shit poster, top troll points, you've won, you can stop now.

you're the idiot. Ford probably made a lot of androids that resemble people he knew irl, maybe younger versions of himself too. So and could be true.

Also the beardy guy with Will could be his Arnoldd friend, who goes now on that mission with the host, and gets killed

>actually the flies were from a different timeline

Makes a lot of sense.
When the two timelines theory is confirmed next episode, the shrinkray theory will finally get the attention it deserves

nope, u have trouble recognising ppl people don't you?

u faggot time autists will never rise to true shrink status, fuck if with your reddit shit

>I invented shrink posting
kek no, my mom did after ep1 aired, she's a pretty top tier funposter IRL

lol, kys friend

>Delores killing the fly was an obvious hint that shes breaking her own conditioning and lying to Bernard.

So she kills a fly without thinking about it, and in a place that cameras can see, but two episodes later she can't shoot the wood planks and has a hard time finally killing a host who must have raped her a hundred times ?
Nah man, that fly was a shrunk robot

but i guess _____u_____ belive in the shrinkray meme

what? literally after it aired she asked me how they shrunk everyone down onto the table, please stop trying to discredit her work you raging homo

I created it, what the fuck do u think?

Some characters would overlap many stories though. For example the MiB interaction with hector in jail and hector robbing the saloon, hosing down hector and putting him back in would fuck with the immersion, especially as he has a fairly long/wide story arc.

I'm firmly of the opinion that if a host is killed or a quest completed etc it remains that way till the next cycle of guests.

That being said Hector and the hooker getting shot up would have to be a separate play through from the one with Hector and Harris, possibly the same one with McPoyle and Logan though with those 2 and Delores meeting up with Harris and Hector at some point in the maze.

kys fgt freind