Ive been on Sup Forums since I was in 8th grade

Ive been on Sup Forums since I was in 8th grade.

Im 26.

And Im about to have a son.

My woman is 8 weeks.

Ill still be here, on Sup Forums, I just wanted to share the news with the site Ive grown up with.

Drink one for me tonight, boys.

joined 9th grade, 2007. I feel like we may be among the only oldfags left. Cheers brother

good shit lad sounds like youve made it. this community is fucking cancer but i love you guys. cheers

You post your face a lot and you look familar. Do you live in Florida by any chance?

How many you got?

Congrats, OP!
I wish you, your wife and your daughter the best possible health.

Congrats op... Joined in 2007 in school year 7 in the UK!

Joined 8th grade 2015, two years still makes me a newfag, correct?

Joined in 2009.

Yeah.
Wouldn't that make you underage?

Congratz Op. I will lift at drink in your name and your family's. Have a nice one.

Yup. 16 currently, still got two years to go.

MODS

Fall of 2007, freshmen semester of college. This site is LITERALLY the reason I flunked out, but I got my shit straight later on. Well done to you sir, congrats on you son!

congrats, dude. joined four years ago, 11th grade.
wishing you the best of luck.
you deserve it.

I appreciate you user. I know we may never meet and I know I've probably called you a faggot a few times over the years but realize truthfully: If it wasn't for you and people like you I would be dirt right now. At risk of sounding like an actual faggot I just wanna say thank you. When I lost my best friend this site became it. I appreciate you.

SHOW THIS CHILD THE B& HAMMER. see, nothing happens, mods are too fucking lazy to enforce the rules anymore.. what happened.....

OP here,

CHEERS to all of you,
Were all gonna make it brahs!

I love everyone of you, even all the hundreds of you ive called fags and teased here..

Only did it because i know were all not so different, and , thats just how i show affection

Yeah, I've admitted that i was 16 here multiple times, I never got banned, I wouldn't even mind getting banned, so what if I can't post on a shitty website for a month, I can still lurk.

Cheers, lad. Been on here since 2007, and my wife just had our second child. I wish you, your woman, and your son the best wishes.

Quads checked.

'Scuse me, I wish your son the best possible health.
The other one's in case you have a daughter too.

u r scused. and Opah gangnam style to u OP!

May we live long and come to know glory at our ends!!

Cheers Sup Forumsrothers!!

Thank you all for such warm tidings, if only in person together we could share our Sup Forums stories and how its shaped our lives for better or worse!! And laugh back, together, upon it!

LONG LIVE US ALL, LADS!!

Elliot Rodgers

long live, Sup Forums!

This place is where hope goes to die.
Just leave