What are fast ways to make some money? i'm a broke college student, i won't have another internship until the summer...

what are fast ways to make some money? i'm a broke college student, i won't have another internship until the summer, and i can't have a job right now. i don't want to sell myself or sell my nudes or any of that shit. i know selling panties on craigslist can make you a few extra bucks lol, but does anyone have better ideas/experience? i do psych/business studies around campus for money sometimes too but that's only ever a few dollars

b um p

>i don't want to sell myself
What about selling your blood? I'm pretty sure some crazy rich billionaires including Peter Thiel think they'll become immortal by drinking the blood of the poor.

Find a local blood plasma donation place.

But really: there are no "fast easy non-degrading no-training-required legal" ways to make money, or else fuckin everybody would be doing them.

i...am actually going to do this. thank u user

Scamming kids in old school runescape :^)

are you the one who acted like that girl the other week and got the dudes pass and took everything?

Ask 20 people for a dollar every day.

I have no experience selling, as I'm a guy, but I literally offered a Pizza Hut delivery girl close to $300 for hers one night because she was 10/10 pure QT. She broke out giggling uncontrollably and declined, though.
I think the key is to wear skirts/dresses. Make it to where you can actually take the panties off right then & there without having to undress at all. I've been verrry tempted many times to proposition girls for theirs when I'm in a store or the mall or someplace and they're wearing a skirt or a dress.
My advice would be to do it in very public places, like in a mall for instance. You can find a spot, take them off right there and do the exchange. DON'T do it around your personal vehicle as you'll give stalkers the chance to get your license plate number. College campus would be good, too.

Also, approach any guy friends you think may have ever had sexual attraction to you, but don't know everyone else you know.

Go to thrift stores. Buy high end things for a couple of dollars. Flip them on ebay.

Also also, this is all moot if you're a fucking 4/10 flabby troll.

Not OP, but I totally used to do that with vintage computer games. Once found almost the entire Ultima collection for 50 cents each at a Salvation Army. Even had the cloth maps and trinkets inside. Made hundreds off those.

this is hot. i'm cute, i swear! kind of shy though haha

Also also also, camming really is generally going to be a lot less hassle, unless you never have privacy.

i've tried to do this with comics and old electronics, but i've gone to the wrong vintage fairs where the vendors know their shit and won't sell for cheap. i'm gonna keep at it though

Have you considered Internet marketing? You can get Google Adwords certified for free. Seeing that you're a business major it may be right up your alley. Companies are always looking for people with this skill set and there's a huge gap in the market.

It can be a pretty scuzzy business so idk.

Or you could be a camgirl without showing anything. It's more about the emotional connection for some guys.

>vintage fairs
That's where you're fucking up. Everyone there already knows it's old electronics and shit people want. Thrift store/Salvation Army/Goodwill employees don't know jack fucking shit about that crap and put it out as it comes in.
I also once found the original IBM EGA monitor in a thrift store. Paid all of $5.00 for it. Sold it for over $300 just this past year.
The problem is you can easily burn a lot of gas if you become a "thrift store hunter."

i'm studying engineering actually! i just do a lot of business/marketing stuff on the side. but i'll look into this, thanks user.

i didn't know there was a market for cam girls like that. i would do that in a heartbeat. i used to vlog a lot, i'm pretty comfortable in front of a computer lol

>It's more about the emotional connection for some guys
As pathetic as it sounds, this is very true. There are tons of guys out there who justify their existence by giving all their disposable income to camgirls just to "help" them or make them happy, without wanting nudity/masturbation/watching their dog lick their pussy in return.

pics?

the goodwills around me are traaaash. i go there a lot. it's not the nicest area i guess, so it's a lot of worthless shit

i have some old comic-con exclusive figures that are worth hundreds of dollars now that i've been thinking of pawning

Nice user, hope you enjoy what you find.

On the same note, I cam and I'm a guy. I've pulled in around a 100 bucks a night. Now, I'm not too easy on the eyes but I've got a "fat cock" and biceps.

You being a girl, I can ONLY imagine what kind of money you could make.

Hey OP I got into trading cryptocurrency two years ago and it's pretty easy to make money of of it. Go to /biz/ and take people's advice there, they know what they're doing. Just don't be a fucking retard and put in all your money into trading.

>i have some old comic-con exclusive figures that are worth hundreds of dollars now that i've been thinking of pawning
One word: eBay. I've made huge amounts moving anime/kaiju figures that I no longer want in my collection but since gained value since I purchased them. USPS Priority Mail Flat Rate boxes are free, you can order them for free online and have them delivered to you, and you can literally generate a shipping label and pay for it right from your PayPal balance through eBay. Pictures are key: all angles, show ANY scuffs/blemishes to the packaging, et cetera. And cram as many RELEVENT keywords into the title: "Comic-Con Exclusive" not "WOW LOOK"
Btw are we going to at least get a shot of the panties you're wearing for all this advice we're giving freely?

a shot of my panties? but that's what i'm trying to make money off of ;)

I knew it, no gratitude. You have the perfect makings of a camgirl.

Also OP if you want to get into crypto you're gonna have to do it in the next 2 years before it gets shit.

i've thought about it, but i'm skeptical. i've heard too much talk about it crashing hard very soon

if you go to UT
ill be ur sugar daddy.

i don't go to UT

I'd be really surprised if you couldn't make any money doing what /biz/ told you, doing a little research yourself and not being a fucking idiot.

People only say it's going to crash because they're fucking idiots who can't make money of it.

I mean it's your choice OP question is do you want to be poor?

shame.
what uni you go to?

cornell university
it's in upstate new york, so basically the tundra

i took a college visit there in the fall maybe 3 years back
i remember the bigass fields next to the lakes and how fucking cold it was.
lmao
good luck this semester, my friends go there and they get their asses beat on the regular.

Whatever you figure out, tell my sister. She is getting evicted in 30 days and just lost her job. My dad is offering to move her down to Washington with him, but he won't take in her 3 dogs, which is going to crush her big time. I love her dogs to death and don't want to see her babies taken from her (she can't have children of her own). Her car is broken down and her boyfriend just dumped her. I fear that she's going to commit suicide any day now, but she's mistreated, manipulated, and used me to the point where I absolutely will not (and cannot) help her (also due to the fact that I paid $3500 recently to fix her car and pay her rent next month and I just don't have any money left).

I'm pissed at her for how badly she's treated me, but I just can't help her anyway. I can't just move out to move in with her to take care of her. I offered to do that once before but she is so fucking selfish she told me that if I move in and pay all her bills, then I "get to" sleep on a cot in the fucking living room while she has friends over 24/7 in the living room (where I'd be sleeping) and has a man in her room fucking her every night.

I think it'd have been fair that if I move in, I get the damn bedroom (I'm paying the bills) and she gets the living room (to fuck off with her friends whenever she wants) but apparently that "wasn't fair" to her, she needed the living room AND the bedroom. Dumb bitch.

You know what? Nevermind. She doesn't deserve a fucking thing. Its too bad for her dogs though, I loved them but can't take them in.

That sucks man. I hope it gets better :( try to be nice to your sister if she does end up killing yourself your going to be depressed.

Excuse me...... There seem's to be rulebreaking going on here. Tits with a time stamp or GTFO.

This. This fucking cunt freeloaded on us for advice and provided nothing. I wanna see Hello Kitty cameltoe AND tits.

no way!! that's awesome hahahah. i definitely get ripped a new one every semester, but i graduate next year so i'm pretty close to freedom. thanks for the well wishes user :^)

I literally cannot be nice to her. If I even talk to her she tries to guilt trip me into giving her money, moving in with her, paying for a new car for her, getting her a job, all kinds of expensive and difficult shit. I can't even have a conversation with her without her trying to get something out of me. She won't even fucking talk to me until she wants something. It's shit.

Is she hot? Use her for sex if she wants money/help/

i actually have an adorable pair of hello kitty panties, but it's not happening with THAT attitude. maybe if you had said please. :)

That's awful I would cut her off your money but help her get a job and back on her feet.

bitcoin

You're obviously new to crypto poorfag.

Marijn?

not that guy, but i went from 6k to 100k in 6 months

How much FUN do you have?

Please?

help me pls

Amateur, I went from $1k to $4.5m in three weeks in crypto!

How much did you start with where's your how much have you gained when did you start trading?

Fuck off
I did help her get back on her feet. I paid to get her car fixed...twice. I work at a staffing agency, and I dragged her into candidacy pools with 3 different recruiters, got her several interviews, even asked my boss to give her professional interview coaching, as well as a mock interview with another recruiter before her real interviews as a personal favor to me.

She got a job using her CMA via a direct hire, which means they liked her SO MUCH that they paid $20,000 for her, I shit you not. She had a good job, she was able to pay her bills, she had a working vehicle...then she started to call in sick at work (in her first week), fight with the other women there, be late, and got fired.

Now her boyfriend left, her car is fucked again, and she has no job.

The reason she's in this whole fucking mess is her own fault. I was living with her while taking a 10 month college course, paying $300/mo to live on a fucking $50 walmart cot in her living room in a 1 bedroom apartment with her husband and her and 4 fucking dogs. Her and her husband are separated and divorcing, and the whole plan was for her and I to move out together after she graduated from her 10 month long CMA course.

So I graduated, got a job, broke my leg 4 weeks in...then was on worker's comp for a couple months, making less than $1000 a month. Then her bum ass husband got fired, and now these two unemployed people are asking me (the disabled one) to pay their $1000/mo rent...to live on a $50 cot in their living room.

But I'm a swell guy who thinks longterm, and I wasn't going anywhere without my sister, so I payed it. I can walk after 2 months, then I get fired from my job right after I recovered. She graduated and started looking for work, her husband was due to move out at the end of the month.

Then she told me that I had 30 days to move out after I had just paid her $1000 rent (my entire monthly income). She's a cunt.

havent even started, im too spooked

I'm sorry I don't think I can really help you at all if you're sister's going to be an asshole.

If you are seriously interested get in soon. In like 2 years it's going to be boring like trading fucking stocks.

Not OP, but I'm a certified google partner (passed all of their exams) among other things and still can't find work.

I live in a rural area in the north of England though, which is hardly the land of opportunity.

Also I have no experience doing this shit for other people so all my references are from shitty minimum wage jobs.

I know my shit though, and used to run a business selling "rare plants and fertilizers" (read: online headshop kek) which I obviously don't write on my resume, even though I was fairly successful with it.

How the fuck does someone get a job in this? I know my shit! I don't want to be a fucking NEET anymore. Is it common for places to hire you and let you telecommute doing this? Where can I find vacancies? (I tried freelancing sites but there's too many poo in loos willing to do it for pennies)

where would you suggest i invest?

sell weed, worked out for me. you can make mad cash, just be careful.

Meth. Just start smoking meth, you won't be hungry so you'll save money on food.

I'd put money into funfair (FUN) and hold it until it goes up to one dollar in a few months. If you want to make money short term it won't really work you have to hold everything for a while. Of course it's a lot more complicated to make money of crypto but I'd go to /biz/ and listen to what their saying, if they're obviously advertising a coin to you don't buy it it's called shilling they want you to buy it so it goes up in price, and don't tell them your new or they'll give you bullshit advice. Don't listen to massive news stations when they tell you bitcoins gonna be worth 10Mill tomorrow, and most importantly research before you put money in anything

Hope this helps pay your bills.

Yeah. I just don't know how to feel. On one hand, I don't want her to suffer, but on the other, I'm tired of just pouring my time and money into a bottomless pit, especially when she doesn't appreciate it at all. She just expects me to bend over and change my entire life at a whim to suit whatever situation she's in. It's fucking bullshit.

thanks for the advice

Do you have a car?
>>Uber
Easy money, pays daily.
Live in California or Florida?
>>Movie/TV extra.
Pay is ok and you get really good free lunch.

Your welcome :)

Hope to see you in a lambo next year.

I'd go with this, plus you'll have so much energy and time to study,

What about when you developed a method addiction and can't pay for your meth anymore.

holy fuck so many faggots in here. tits or gtfo slut

Op show us your gratitude pls.

show bob and vagene pls

>>Method Addiction

Methods are dangerous.

Don't worry, I've never heard of anybody getting addicted to Method Man. He's pretty legit though.

Smoke some meth and listen to his records.

Why do all these self-pitying lazy hoes always find time to beg on the internet but never find time to make money?

There's your fucking answer you dumb fucking bitch.

Instead of begging for attention to these dumb fucking NEET mongoloids how about u learn how to invest or trade, if you're hot get some quick cash in some restaurant under the table or basically anywhere in New York that sells anything, steal a job from a nigger or shit bitch start a business selling water.

Beg on twitch, shit some girl who didn't even know how to play this game was getting more views and even donations compared to this guy who was actually skilled and talented, but because she was a fake nice attention whore like you, people flocked to her stream to white knight.

All in all, fuck you, you live in the 21st Century, you can talk to anyone around the world in less than a click, you can learn almost anything in less than a click, you have the right to vote and you aren't considered property and a second level being like before the 1600s but u choose to degrade yourself to begging because you don't know the simple function of fucking hustling.

I hope you never have kids u lazy bitch.

is everything ok at home?

Fuck you.

looooooooooooooooool

OP is a God amongst mortals never disrespect her again.

Also OP hurry with the nudes pls.

White Knight Cucks smh, if OP delivers there's still nothing of value gained in your lives retards.

thanks babe ;)
one sec

Stripping?
You keep your virginity (hahahahaha) and a little self respect and make cash money.

I mean, you're not wrong.

not sure if anyone is still here, but..

damn nigga

Yep you all got baited.

Holy shit op actually delivered.

If my delivered you mean provided sub-instagram tier n00dz then sure.

Nice
Now pop em out.
Timestamp too pls.

You want more nudes from OP? Stay quiet.

Post more..

thank you, this guy gets it

That shit is garbage bitch, have some self-respect and show ur tits.

Not sure if you are still here OP, but maybe consider a job as a security guard for an office building? The pay is pretty good, my starting pay is $21 and the only training you really need is 1 day of training to get started and another 32 hours to get official If you guard an indoor place, you can get light for your hw and studies while getting paid! and you are all by yourself for most of the time so its quiet depending on where you are. Its paying for all of my State uni needs and housing and only really work 24-28 hours a week. Its shitty hours sometimes but there is a lot of OT opportunities too...($31.50/hour!!!!!) Its very much like a workstudy setup really, just dont tell the interviewers you think the job is an ideal place to study.

LOL this attention whore don't wanna work, she just wants a sugar daddy.

Nobody wants to work.

HAHAHAH, Is this your first day around here?

Listen to the man.

thank you user!! i'll look into this! i've actually done some security jobs for school but they were unpaid, tragically.

Spoken like a true NEET scared to make a move fag, get a job u fucking like then and stop scraping by on the bare minimum.

Then your job wouldn't feel like that.

buy ETH