Im not the only guy who'd fuck someone pregnant thats not mine right

Im not the only guy who'd fuck someone pregnant thats not mine right

Bump

Pregnant chicks are hot because in our monkey brains we see that they’re fertile and can bear children. Shit makes me diamonds

Seriously shooting it up with no repercussions and her pussy is 100x wetter

Paul Benjamin Richards is a paedophile.

I fucked a woman I knew from work while she was pregnant and now her daughter and my son are in cotillion together.

Fucking a woman who is preggers by another guy is SO DAMNED hot. Her face is all flush and sexy, every aspect of what we are doing is naughty and dirty ... YES. Count me in.

green test time
>be me living in a shit house in Detroit down by the river near the Ford Plant
>I go out pick up street whores a few blocks away and bring them home and fuck them
>one day i find a preggo one and bring her home
>sex was solid and one thing leads to another
>three months later i find myself taking the >bitch to the hospital i over hear her telling >them im the dad.
>i get the nurse say "she's a hooker and she >was like that when i found her. do not put my >name on the birth certificate. i then nope the >fuck out of there.

Hey, not my thing really, but i can see the appeal. Also, came get her pregnant with yours if it's someone else's in there already!

We'll see another good Star Wars movie before I ever let that happen.

what the fuck was she at least cute

When my wife and I were swinging, I hooked up with 3 preggo chicks. I played with them all the way up to like 8 months. this was over the course of like 2 years...shit was cash

i have pregnancy discord server his the link
MEeX63J

If I had the chance to fuck a pregnant woman who wasn't having my kid I'd go for it in a second. Assuming she's not like cheating on someone

6.5/10 i did it mainly for the easy sex. she didnt steal much really. I didnt have shit in that house. I bought it since it was close to my job and sold it after 3 years.
i was kind of done with her by that point and had no interest in being around a screaming baby that had nothing to do with me

My friend is pregnant with her second child right now and she looks stunning. I already find her quite attractive, but she looks incredible right now. Plus, her already big tits are out of control right now. She's a really short girl and is now basically half tits.

>tfw will never receive a blowjob from a nine month pregnant and emotionally damaged Anne Frank for a chocolate bar I bought for $0.10 at the commissary back in England.

I have.

Lucky bastard