What the fuck is wrong with Indians?

>be me
>learning German, Dutch, Russian in my free time
>use language exchange sites to meet people and help them with English as they help me with their language
>join skype groups created for this purpose
>something like this happens. Every. Fucking. Time
>"Rajkumar S has been added to the group"
>"hallo. ich bin Raj from india. lena u look pretty in pic. how was u day?"
>proceeds to shitpost in English and try to talk to the girls
>everyone tells him to fuck off, gets removed but private messages the girls
>girls get creeped out and stop joining groups

No shit. Girls are always like that, they only hang around if the guy is hot with a big hog.

Pajet is always like that. Take a look on every pretty white girl Instagram, and you will see that most comments came form horny Indians

They're just social retards.

Even Mexico is embarrassed for India.

10/10 shit like this is common, Indians are the most thirstiest people on internet.
>Be me
>On facebook
>See fellow Indians commenting "so hot" "so cute" "you are very beautiful" on profile pics, but here's the catch those pics are of famous female celebrities and cute infants pictures.

POO

I usually poo once a day, we don't eat shit food like Mexicans that we are required to spend most of our life in defecating.

But where?

It's time for the fight of the century!

RUMBLE IN THE TUMMY

Don't worry I poo in loo.

poo

Wew lad. Does that make you a millionaire over there?

Even millionaries have private streets to poo.

Do you ever wish your fellow countrymen would just stop existing?

Nah
Nah, I just wish those who poo on streets die.

Just poo in loo

Indians I wish all the Indians would die. You are too brown, filthy and have no real accomplishments. You are just a huge excuse for a national and, yes, I am tired of seeing your brown faces in Skype groups. Fuck you.

>You are just a huge excuse for a national
says the fucking Ukrainian

>have no real accomplishemnts
You are mistaking India for Ukrain, we have a lot of contributions, one of them is that you don't have to count the Russians entering your land in Roman numerals.

t. the guy who plants onions on Maidan and made central street of the country smell with piss, shit and dirty bodies.

What language exchange sites do you use? I've tried some but they looked mostly deserted..

you must have some money to not be pooing in the streets

Aren't you afraid of the poo witch sanjan? She almost got me the other day! Fortunately I was able to fend her off by citing bible verses and acoiding eye contact.

Middle class and upper class Indians poo in loo mainly because they will be ashamed of not having a loo while they spend most of their lives in showing off to neighbors.

There is no Russian troops in Ukraine.

currently italki and mle.

>People are trying to sue Russia over Ukrainian rebels shooting down MH17.

It's fun to troll Indians on Facebook. Indians on the net are the most desperate people around. It's hilarious

>"hiiiii, hw r u????"
>"hii bby u look gud 2dai"

Also, pic related 1/2

They don't even care if your profile clearly says "male".

lel

40% ! FORTY PERCENTS!

My sides just reached an orbit

>learning 3 languages at the same time
shut the fuck up faggot

>implying I started learning them at the same time
>implying most people don't take up a new language once they've reached level 3-4 proficiency

>"I am sheet in the toilet"

Fuck off in Russia it is 140%

As Danish guy I sometimes wish Sweden would stop existing. Probably close to what he feels.

Hi Randeep, how is life in a first world country?