For me, it's the McChicken. The best fast food sandwich...

For me, it's the McChicken. The best fast food sandwich. I even ask for extra McChicken sauce packets and the staff is so friendly and more than willing to oblige.

One time I asked for McChicken sauce packets and they gave me three. I said, "Wow, three for free!" and the nice friendly McDonald's worker laughed and said, "I'm going to call you 3-for-free!".

Now the staff greets me with "hey it's 3-for-free!" and ALWAYS give me three packets. It's such a fun and cool atmosphere at my local McDonald's restaurant, I go there at least 3 times a week for lunch and a large iced coffee with milk instead of cream, 1-2 times for breakfast on the weekend, and maybe once for dinner when I'm in a rush but want a great meal that is affordable, fast, and can match my daily nutritional needs.

I even dip my fries in McChicken sauce, it's delicious! What a great restaurant. Share your positive McDonald's stories!

I love the Big Mac, but most McD's here are nasty af.

An old gf of mine used to work there and I would sneak into work with her and eat her out from under the counter whilst she'd try to keep it together to serve customers.

She was a gusher when she came, so I'd catch it in a large McDonald's takeaway cup and at the end of each shift we'd pour it into the drinks machine.

That's why I fucking love McDonald's. Such fond memories.

Sound like a nice time user!

One time I took a little while sorting out exact change because I'm autistic and it helps me cope if I don't have to calculate how much I'm owed in change. The guy behind the counter got real aggressive telling me to hurry up, luckily the manager overheard and I got my meal for free and he got fired.

But he was waiting for me outside and beat me up pretty bad. I wrote to McDonald's but they said as he had been terminated 20 minutes before it occurred they weren't responsible.

now THAT'S a positive experience with the McDonald's Brand!

user how many chromosomes do you have, its sounds like you have 1 extra

Don't feel down, cheer up with a side of fries, or perhaps even a mcchicken from the same or another McDonald's establishment

The other day I only had to drive thru for staff to get my order correct twice! And the second time round I only waited 10 minutes! Now THAT is convenience!

Perhaps I am a little retarded, but you know what I'm not? Hungry, thanks to McDonald's cheap and filling menu, which is also delicious!

Nice employees? You must live in du white neighborhood, yea i think the Texas Double Whopper is the best thing in the fucking world.

Exactly! McDonald's just wanted to make sure you got the best quality

Oh I wasn't down, I got my meal for free

Oh hell yeah man, I would gladly take a few punches for a free meal

Cheap and filling menu sure to have you hooked and dead at 450lbs before youre 30!

I hate when you fucks post this shit. My wife won’t let us eat fast food anymore I haven’t had McDonald’s in years. Might have to sneak out and grab some.

I wish McDonalds did fries or something to go with the burgers. It's a little limiting

It's all worth it for the delicious food friend! I doubt you wanna live past 25 anyways!

McChicken is just a shitty attempt at a chicken po’boy

might as well eat your own shit

Tell her to fuck off and then shove a mcchicken up her ass

I dont want to live past my 21st birthday bud

Perhaps if I ate McDonald's the night before, I would! It would taste good the second time!

For me, it's the McShittin'. The best fast fart shitwich. I even ask for exxtra McShittin' sauce packets and the staff is so creamy and more than willing to slidd that fat sopping loaf.

One time I demanded le McShittin' sauce packets and they gave me sixx. I said, "Wow, Andy Sixx's Loaf is Steaming Hot!" and the nice friendly McSixx's worker laughed and said, "I'm going to suck a log of shit out of your gothcore anuns".

Now the nigger greets me with "hey! it's I'm going to suck a log of shit out of your gothcore anus!" and ALWAYS give me sixx packets. It's such a moist and fecal atmosphere at my local McSixx's restaurant, I go there at least sixx times a week for lunch and a large shit coffee with anal discharge instead of cream, 1-2 times for breakfast on the weekend, and maybe once for dinner when I'm craving his hot fucking log but want a wet clog that is fecal, sopping, and can match my Black Veil Brides needs.

I even dunk my pink sock in McShittin' sauce, it's delicious! What a great restaurant. Share your clogg'ed McShittin's stories!

Garbage food

Then you might as well blow the money you were using on crack, right? Get yourself a lot of good food and die naturally!

Buy a nice juicy berg and tie her down to a chair while she watches you eat every crumb, and what kind of a pussy lets a woman tell him what to do tisk tisk you fucking beta.

I love my local McDonald's! It's so popular, staff can't keep up!

One time I worked there for 6 years

Now this is what we at the McDonald's corporation call commitment!

Holy fucking kek

Well why not get a minimum wage job working behind the counter? We could always use more employees!

McChicken sauce? You mean mayonnaise?

No sir, I mean our special mcchicken sauce!

the McChicken sauce is mayonnaise.
your fat fucking ass is obsessed with mayonnaise.

Ummmmm, what do you mean we? Aren't you an age 18-25 post education gaming enthusiast working in a corporate environment eating $15-$30k a year?

Nope! I mean our special mcchicken sauce!

Hey 3-for-free user, what is the McChicken sauce?

I got fucked in the ass in McDonalds toilets.

We as in the massive growing Fan base! I'm just trying to be more professional about the advert for the best chain in the world!

I can't tell you that, fuck off wendy's nigger

this thread is awesome!

That's quite the positive experience! Perhaps even hiv positive!

Holy shit guys, OP is a fucking shillfag for McDonald's. Don't respond to this thread

Fucking sage

Thanks fellow fan of the franchise!

Wait. Actually googled McChicken sauce. What?

Thanks, OP. I really needed that laugh right now.

I'm not a shill, just an huge fan of the chikkie!

Nope, tested negative.
But I did work up an appetite! Lucky I was in a McDonalds.

we all love McDonald's here

This is great

Are you guys even listening to me?

OP IS A SHILL FOR MCDONALDS. DO NOT ENGAGE THIS THREAD

sage

No problem friend! If you're feeling down, fast food is comfort food!

No you didn't.

sleep tight, porker.

How do i join the McHeartAttack team?

>sage
you mean sauce

Are you a bk boy? Or a wendy's cuck? Either way, repent for what you said about the franchise or I will send a McDonald's death squad to break your fingers and force feed you mcnuggets

I remember perusing my local mcdonalds for a tasty treat.

A massive african american woman with breasts bigger than the burgers asked me what I wanted.
No more than 5 words left my mouth until she bellowed "WE WUZ KANGS" and shoved me into her gaping maw of a vaginal canal.

I'm writing this post as my phone is running on 36% battery, I don't know how long I'll last up here.

What a great restaurant.

sleep tight porker

Well, it's just a dollar for a nice juicy chicken sandwich! That can put you on the path

Oh, I'm not affiliated with any fast food chain, unlike you.

Who am I affiliated with, I hear you ask? Well that information is classified. But let's just say, I'm an oldfag...

You don't have to understand, but you do have to get off my forum

Beautiful experiences are always had here eh? If you ever need to escape, just offer her some crack! Niggers always love crack!

The McChicken is awesome! I also like Burger King's Original Chicken Sandwich on the long bun. For breakfast I go for with the good old classic Egg McMuffin

Can we just note that I had one of the best afternoons in McDonalds, after finishing all my classes early in the semester, getting fucked in a McDonalds toilet, enjoying a great meal and topping off the night by getting fucked again and again by different men, then ordering some more McDonalds as a treat.

"We r leg, fer us". Recreational mcnukes will find their way to your home

fuck off ronald

You know the thing I love about McDonald's brand isn't even just the fantastic, quality meals available at an unbeatable value; it's the absolutely unbeatable reliability and satisfaction I've come to expect from such a beloved and successful brand! I mean, OK- I get it! They offer top quality food made ready to order AND it's affordable for the whole family! So what! Young people these days don't just want quality food at an affordable price! They want top-notch customer service and an amazing, "wow"-inspiring experience every single time! That's my personal favorite part of McDolan's brand. Is when we go to do offering the onion getting best amazing customer intereaction then than we do what profits get to I want to kil myself with a knife and make my stepmom watch me bleed! It's about impactful suicide! My life ends with my actions but the damage lives on! Allahu Akbar hail satan fuck my dead pussy satan

Well, you are only a decent man in the mornings then

I agree! Sacrifices for Ronald!

On Fridays, for breakfast I enjoy TWO (that’s right, two) Double Sausage and Egg McMuffin Meals.
Orange juice for one and Water for the other. Sometimes if I’m extra hungry I’ll get pancakes and sausage too!

You fuck off Sanders, don't you have some niggers in a field to watch you backwards redneck

Nice to Hear! Very wholesome experience!

McNukes? Please. And it's "we are legion". A phrase mcDonalds will understand very, very soon once Sup Forums launches an epic raid on your sorry company. Better start training your employees on how to handle someone demanding a "McWhopper".

You never should have come here. This isn't a place for corporations to shill, it's a place for lulz, free from your kind. Begone. This is your final warning.

I'm sorry Mr. user-a-moose, but I can not comply. This is war, we will crush your meak resistance with the weight of our fans, each averaging 300 pounds. We will find you and we will make you watch as your family dines on our delicious cheap burgers.

Prepare to get mcfucked

It's a touching thought, but I think you'll soon find you're outnumbered here. See, you have stumbled blindly into our territory, not us into yours.

C'mon Sup Forums let's show these shillfags how we do things around here.

Hahahahaha this is why i come here

See this is where you are wrong. My lords control the burgers that your men dine on. They are all connected with the corporation. At any point I can have millions of Americans flooding in. You will drown in fat tissue, Sup Forumstard

Thanks for the nice artwork!

Send in the clowns.

This post is fucking McGodtier

All jokes aside, even though the positivity may be fake on this thread, I’m feeling quite happy. And when I’m happy I show positivity. I think I’m going to treat myself to McDonalds Breakfast today!

Enjoy your heart attack and bypass surgery you fat cunt

It truly is such an experience when the Sausage McMuffin is steaming hot, you get a sense of flavour you don’t get when it’s just warm. Yes you may burn your Mouth a bit but something are actually delicious enough to risk it for the flavour, if you keep some water with you it’ll be okay, don’t rush down hot food of course. Just take a few bites and savour the fresh flavour.

topkek

That's great to Hear! If you really want a treat, get one of everything!

is it sad that i enjoyed reading this? i know its faux autistic but i like hearing about the intricacies of what little things people like and makes them happy.

Spiderman, is this your thread?

Haha I’m not that hungry today but I’ll do that on Friday because I work until 3am on Thursday and start school at 8!!!! But it’s okay I have no classes Friday so I can relax and enjoy my scrumptious meal.

>be 17 year old me
>at mcdonalds
>order food and sit outside at concrete tables with umbrellas
>friend jumps on table and shits
>human shit on the table
>we all leave
>go back the next day and the table is completely gone

Not at all! It's great to know that I indirectly made you happy with the best corporation in the world!

Wonderfully scrumptious!

Trying to derail the most positive thread on Sup Forums? Tsk tsk

>posts about mcchicken
>picture is of a junior chicken

autist.