So Logan is the flashback version of the Man in Black right?

So Logan is the flashback version of the Man in Black right?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=CJBleJJZixs
youtube.com/watch?v=gOq4D8jQsoc
independent.org/publications/tir/article.asp?a=803
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This is before they invented the shrink ray

He seems too upbeat about the whole experience. MiB seems to take an extremely serious, almost religious attitude towards the park. If he really does appear in both storylines, then he has to be William.

Yes.

>I think when he initially came there, he didn’t come there to shoot up robotic people or have sex with robotic prostitutes. I don’t know why. I think he was probably more curious than anything when he first went there. I think he discovered this darker side of himself that he probably wasn’t even aware of on some level, but knew there was a real part of him and a real part of his nature. Every year, he goes back for a month and he purges it, so he doesn’t have to deal with it in the real world.

I meant for William.

I'm not sure how to make the flashback theory work anymore. It would now mean that we've only seen Dolores after the attack on Abernathy ranch in the Bernard's office scene, and that when Dolores was looking at the maze in the dirt the girl drew, that was 30 years ago, and had nothing to do with Bernard telling her about it. Does that make any sense?

Also, I think it's highly implied that Logan and William are the company representatives Ford said had already arrived.

Does Dolores meet Bernard before she stumbles into William and Logan?

I'm not 100% on how it's supposed to work. Does he just send a message to her to walk to HQ, interview her, then have her walk back to the campfire and fall asleep again? I feel like there might be some immersion-breaking moments for the guests if they see the hosts walk like zombies to some far off location in the middle of the night.

Maybe the shrink ray elevator is not very noticeable.

I'm not convinced that either of these characters are past versions of the MiB.

Near certain that all 3 are in the same timelines.

But when does Dolores meet with Bernard?

I'm not sure, after Ford finishes whatever he has hatching with the big digger plot line probably.

these two look the fucking same

One sounds like a beaner though.

I think Logan died 30 years ago in the incident and the design of the host is based on him.

I'm guessing that MiB is the only guest that knows about the shrink ray? Can't really explain why he'd kept coming for 30 years otherwise

>wanting time fuckery
How contrived. Sad!

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

did you guys notice there were 2 fucking black sheriffs??

they are starting to do the obvious forceful diversity to get more ratings

Does Bernard want self conscious hosts to make a host version of his dead son?

But did Jesse shrink ray the bad dog before killing it?

>A whole bunch of niggers with badges get demlished by a lone white man
>diversity

Logan?

shot yourself already with that stupid idea

It is pretty unrealistic to have that many niggers walking around with badges, and owning businesses for that matter.

Does anyone have that pic with Armistice being qt as fuck? The one from the episode in which she's introduced.

There are a lot of black guests. Pretty sure that racism is toned down a bit.

jezus christ nobody cares, like literally this does not matter in the least

Thanks dude!

dolores = rei

evangelion the western cosplay

Who the hell are those three between Ritsuko and Maya?

>every white males looks the same
eww

Don't you now go fapping to my waifu.

>white

prob vidya game adaptation characters?

It could be that Bernard is talking to Dolores' programming, and they don't physically meet.

explain dolores reading to bernard then

>Bernard uploads e-book version to Dolores
Wow, so hard.

He is the Board Rep

and how are they having conversations if they don't meet? does dolores have access to a cell phone in westworld?

>MiB literally playing Westworld like it's RDR
>randomly killing/fucking with people
>doing quests
>clearly going for achievement points

>stupid theory gets BTFO
>Make another dumbfuck theory to compensate
You guys are getting so fucking annoying

Dumb shrinkposter.

William IS the MIB but he is a yonger version of him as a host tasked to bug test Delores by Ford

Saved you 3 episodes

>Do you know where you are, Delores?
>In a dream?
>Yes

Then she wakes up in next scene

literally the same thing manlet hemsworth said to her in the first episode
it's a method to ensure she doesn't become self-aware

Bernard's conversations with her are secret. So you're saying he physically retrieves her, breaks a guest's immersion, talks to her for a couple minutes, then lets her mosey in out unnoticed back into the park?

His conversations with her are either long distance, or aren't happening at all other than in her dreams.

I'm starting to dislike all the present/future shit.

I wish it was just a straight western. All the humans being unkillable (obviously people are going to die or have died or whatever) makes all the storylines feel a little bit weightless and all the robots being robots makes me not care.

The Man in Black would be cooler if he wasn't just a dude using cheat codes.

Considering that this is set in future America it should be like 95% black seems pretty unrealistic to have so many crackers running around.

Considering it was all created by a future Brit, it seems unrealistic that there aren't Mosques in every town and women don't have to wear hijabs on penalty of rape.

The present/ future bullshit isn't even a thing though.

MiB is some famous good-guy philanthropist who happens to be a fucking asshole. Was that not made clear with this episode? His only cheat code is invincibility, but everyone has that. He has just played so much, he wants to unlock a different ending. Like when you've played Metroid so many goddamned times, you can run through start to finish in 28 min now. Holy shit, Samus is a chick?

Is it America? Have they said so?

>I'm starting to dislike all the present/future shit.
What present/future shit? I feel like that's being more and more thoroughly debunked.

Different Timelinefags, explain how "past" Dolores who just met William had a vision of the MiB coming to stab her?

Protip: they can't

>MiB is some famous good-guy philanthropist who happens to be a fucking asshole. Was that not made clear with this episode?

Yes, it was, and that makes him less interesting to me. I would honestly prefer if he was like the secret final boss or something instead of being a real person.
>His only cheat code is invincibility, but everyone has that.
Hence there's no stakes. Like I said, obviously people are going to start dying at some point, but for now it's just boring.
>He has just played so much, he wants to unlock a different ending.
Which also isn't as interesting as if he was some obscure robot with some weirder goal within the game, playing by the park's rules.

And all the drama with the farm girl and the whore becoming self-aware, maybe if I didn't already know they were all robots, I'd be interested. But since I already know that, there's only so many places their storylines could go.

Maybe if they'd just called this show something else and kept the fact that it's westworld as a twist near the end, or something.

So far everything just feels like spinning wheels.

>Also, I think it's highly implied that Logan and William are the company representatives Ford said had already arrived.

wew lad, could be

The whore's stack of drawings in the floor imply she has been remembering for a while, but always mostly forgets.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=CJBleJJZixs

Regardless, what could possibly happen at the end of her arc? What? She gets decommissioned? She gets destroyed? She gets successfully mind-wiped? She escapes into the real world?

I was interested in the weird black church thing and the evil voice in the robots' heads, but at this point I'm betting the other Westworld creator is just sitting in a secret bunker in the park with a HAM radio fucking with people and that's not interesting.

>did you guys notice there were 2 fucking black sheriffs??
> they are starting to do the obvious forceful diversity to get more ratings

Yeah I can't believe how Blazing Saddles forced diversity down on throats.

>implying he isnt kawaii as fuck
youtube.com/watch?v=gOq4D8jQsoc

Blazing Saddles has the only realistic portrayal of a black in the wild west in the history of cinema.

Actually one is a deputy (been there since episode 1) and the other is a Marshal, we've even seen the occasional black Yankee soldier too.

Finally spotted a chink too!

I'd rape the celestial, desu

William's Dolores got sent by the staff, just like Logan suggested. That's why Dolores knew that she would be shot if she didn't run- it happened to her before.

two different time loops.

You only assume that Delores only leaves the ranch after she shoots the rapist in the barn.

Part of the branch looks to be:
If not dragged away by guest
and Guest that is interested in her is on manhunt quest
Escape and go to him.

Even Logan tells William "what are the odds that the one thing in West World you are interested in shows up"

We start to see the evolution of William into the MiB when Logan shoots the bounty hunter and says William should come over to the Black Hat side.

Or you're not being shown events in sequence and are too stupid to realize that

perfect for teabagging

Too convoluted

That still doesn't explain how Dolores in the "past" has a vision of "Black Hat William" from the future.

Shit don't make no sene

Reminder that the Wild West was nothing like this, and all the violence in Westerns is statist propaganda. If someone tried to rob the Bank, he would have everyone pulling their guns on him IRL. People are self regulating, outside of the cults of government and police.

independent.org/publications/tir/article.asp?a=803

>That still doesn't explain how Dolores in the "past" has a vision of "Black Hat William" from the future.

as mentioned two separate times she was in the barn

one is in the present thinking about the MiB
we do not know what happened after that.

Second is another variation of that loop when she escapes and meets William for the first time.

This is the one that occurs 30 years in the past.

So Bernard is a host right? Possible one who got through the maze?

The park is based on wild west clichés, autismo

if it is two separate timelines then MiB is William. Logan just wants to fuck around and wouldn't put in all the effort that MiB has into finding something, whereas William has taken everything very seriously.

But I don't buy the duel timeline theory.

Bernard is hannibal's spy.
>who got through the maze
He did not get through anything, he has no will. he had the maze activated in him

So is the MiB looking for the maze, part of Ford's narrative? Or perhaps Arnold's? Or am I wrong in thinking he's a host?

>white

Ok, so any ideas how guns works?
Logan picked random thug gun, so theory about diffrent guns for guests and hosts goes into trash.

hes gonna do a speedrun next

bullets are magic/paintballs if they hit a human they dissolve if they hit scenery or a host they stay intact. logans new gun was an actual upgrade since he went from a single action to a double action revolver. wonder how many dudes mib killed before the lemat dropped.

>magic
thought so

Also
>how many dudes mib killed before the lemat dropped
Thirty years of grind.
Anyone would go mad

What a shit tier opinion

Just drop the show then faggot

We don't need you in here

That should have never even been a theory.

Otherwise you would have guests accidentally killing other guests all the time.

>William and Logan in the park 30 years ago
>Logan killed in the incident
>Make a host based to him
>Host turns out to be Hector

MiB just had a deep talk with his old pal and then busted him out of the prison. Also gave him an advice about the safe out of sentiment.

The worst part is, you are probably serious.

both jewish,.

Do you think Westworld takes place in a snow globe?

It probably does, but a shrunk down version.

So how? except magic
Bullet in black whore looked real, holes in brick walls and wooden doors looked real.
Fucking force fields?

Who knows. We will probably get an explanation at some point, because the MiB is all about making the game more real and actually being able to die.

>timelinefags still exist
For what purpose? Aren't you tired of being BTFO every episode?