Been thinking about if I should just an hero. I'm to much of a pussy to do it...

Been thinking about if I should just an hero. I'm to much of a pussy to do it, and there are reasons I shouldn't but I can't get thoughts out of my head.

help?

also feels thread.

Yo

hi

Not sure if I've every really considered that my self.... But ever sence I was 18 I've felt on and off that I was bored with life. Sorta like I'm just biding my time. While still being expected to do shit that part of me sees pointless

Take some pills and local anesthetic, and slit your wrists. It'll be nice.

Bored or just content...... not sure if more or less both. How are you doing tonight my dude?

I get the same feeling sometimes, just feel all life is pointless, and ill probably end up like some country hick in a trailer with absolutely nothing.

try eating better like fruits and veggies maybe go vegan maybe exercise or find a hobby at least work on your current state of affairs

I am bored, but also depressed was looking for help on how to stop thinking about this shit.

Also greening out so excuse bad grammar, I can't see keys with all the dots.

I guess, been trying to eat more meat so I am not a skinny fuck, but I do need a hobby besides video games, cause it just makes me feel more bad about myself.

I think about mabey looking into therapy. Shit sometimes we all need a little. But then again I'm a stubborn fuck that tends to not take care of himself....... Have you thought about going on Google and looking for a local organization or office that will talk with you or find you something or sombody?

user from the perspective of somewhat who literally doesn't care if you live or die, don't. I've been through the lowest lows, and I can't say it gets better. That'd be a lie. But theres a huge difference between a small chance of your life getting better than a 0% chance. What you need to understand is you're the one who decide what the chance of your life improving is. Depression can be fixed, not having a girlfriend can change, relationships can better themselves. But you can't come back from death. Ask yourself seriously, are you too far gone? Whatever your answer, just know I believe in you. I don't know much about this world but I do know that if even ONE person believes in you and has hope then you aren't worth dying. Goodluck user.

I should, but I feel like it be a financial struggle and I don't like talking about my feelings.

Thank you, means a lot. You are a good person, need more people like you in the world.

My father killed himself last week.
I wish I could just talk to him one last time....
Please don't do it user, there are people who care about you and would be devastated if you died.

I like when the cancerous side of this place goes away. If even for a few moments in a thread somewhere. This guy is right.

Few of us do. It is the stupid thing called pride we have. We think and or are brought up on the notion that we have to/ have the full ability to take care of ourselfs. Sometimes we don't and that us where other people come it. People like friends or in this situation, random strangers. I have learned a lot and have had alot of great moments with people I didn't know in the least.

Im sorry for your loss, and thank you

Yeah pride is apart of it. I don't know what the rest of it is though, I can't see myself talking to someone about my problems. I really want to try therapy, but I am afraid it wont help.

get a dog

or a girlfriend

have both, dogs nice, never see it cause I am always in my room, and my gf is sometimes the problem.

I guess that when I meant therapy I was talking about going in and talking with someone but therapy can be anything. I know you were looking for a hobby. I found my therapy in reading, writing, playing music and little things that happen

You are not wrong. I should find something to keep things off my mind.

There is something that will fire you up. Not sure where you are so I hope you have a good night/morning

Hopefully, it is currently 2:24AM.