I GOT LOYALTY

I GOT LOYALTY
GOT ROYALTY
INSIDE MY DNA

mans a snake shake my head

Nah, it's obvious he and westbrook where butting heads in their last season. Not too mention he put OKC on the map for such a long time.

Why stick around with a problematic player?

>KD
>Loyalty
pick one

>Why stick around with a problematic player?

Agreed. Plus OKC is a shit franchise, he literally upgraded in every single possible way.

This is from that shitty Coondrick Lemur song, right?

Jesus fucking Christ, his voice is worse than cancer and he's an absolutely garbage rapper.

and he's a cornball brother
>from compton
>doesn't gangbang

>Jesus fucking Christ, his voice is worse than cancer and he's an absolutely garbage rapper.

>t. Drakecuck

Cringe. I don't like Drake at all.

They're both fucking shit.

all rap is shit, you disgusting wigger

t. Drizzy Fake

>He literally upgraded in every single possible way

Besides permanently tarnishing his legacy
Literally no one respects him now.

>Literally no one respects him now.
Wait until he 3peats and people will compare him with Jordan. This season people are just overreacting as they did with LeBron

He could never be Jordan. Jordan is a 2 way player. People can compare Lebron to Jordan because Lebron is also a 2 way player. KD: Top 5 scorer not a 2 way player.

Why would OKC expect loyalty when they stole the team from Seattle.

>it's an I like basketball but hate rap music thread
>I want my niggers to run up and down a court putting balls in hoops not singing and dancing like chimps at the zoo

Wew

KD is a great defender pal

>People can compare Lebron to Jordan
LMAO

>Besides permanently tarnishing his legacy

The only people who thought he had some fabulous legacy or GOAT potential are, frankly, delusional frontrunning faggots. The dude is an autistic shooter who doesn't give a shit about anything. I'm glad he's part of something bigger and better than himself.

LeBron ruining his legacy is a ''thing'' because he was shoved down everybody's throats since he was in High School and he's a completely soulless corporate fabrication. Durant is just some idiot who can score.

>okc
>Knowing shit about loyalty
Fuck that flyover state, and being loyal to kike billionaires

Hol up..

You have it precisely backwards my Spanish KD-nut-hugging compadre.
The more championships he wins with the Memers the stronger the narrative of him being a bitch will become.

>Durant is just some idiot who can score

That's literally all there is to having a basketball legacy you retard lol

KD is a top 5 talent in history and when he carried a young team when he was 23 to the finals people thought he was the real deal. If he wins a couple of rings the media will hype him as they did with LeBron

>The more championships he wins with the Memers the stronger the narrative of him being a bitch will become.
So Lebron's 2 rings with the heat don't count? KD is mimicking LeBron's. He will leave the Warriors for OKC/Washington/Seattle (if a team moves there) after winning some chips

lol idiot

I consider heart and intelligence part of talent so no, he's not a Top 5 talent. You might remember that he had Harden and Westbrook and Ibaka on that team as well.

You are very confused. The ship has sailed on Durant being hyped up as much as LeBron. James was more hyped up as a 17 year old than Durant has ever been in his entire life.

>He's mimicking LeBron

Just goes to show how lame KD is. Copying his dad LeBronk is bitch mode.

>You might remember that he had Harden and Westbrook and Ibaka on that team as well.
And they averaged less than 20 points with awful FG% and very high turnover ratio. It was a very young and inexperienced team that got carried by Durant
And LeBron mimicked the Boston big 3. At the end of the day it is the only way to win chips currently if your front office is not great

Okay well my point was the team was stacked and hungry with three future MVP candidates, I'm sure they weren't efficient (lol harden and westbrook) or in their primes but that much firepower took the West by surprise, it wasn't just Durant dragging a team of bums through the playoffs my man.

Harden would never be who he is now had he stayed.

Westbrook's selfishness is what ultimately drove Durant away.

He tried man, plenty of times, but he hit especially with Westbrook.

They weren't bums but Durant was the only consistent player. On both ends. And if the team was kept together bith Westbrook and Harden would be consider great role players/second stars like Klay or Green in the Warriors

No I think Westbrook is the problem and they should have traded him and kept Harden and Durant. Harden and Durant would have worked fine together. But OKC is a cheap shit tier franchise so why pay 3 when you can pay 2, and then they realized why pay 2 when you can pay 1.

I can feel for Durant. If you have a selfish team mate it's a lot like having a selfish room mate. I wouldn't want to deal with that shito.