What makes Life worth Living ?

What makes Life worth Living ?

dubs

fuck

sauce?

The coming of the fourth reich

Nothing.

Serving a purpose greater than yourself. Having sex with sweet preteen lolis. One of the two.

Drugs

following the thrashing of my dream to exist and to pursue domination

Nothing. Although, our brain looks for stimulus to nullify that fact and we continue living because of so. Weird shit.

Pussy.

Fucking bitches, travelling the world, living life to the fullest, eating delicious food, education, psychedelics, you name it. Oh wait, you can't do those things. Me neither. Let's tie our dicks together and jump off a bridge in unison.

I have no fucking idea...

Food, swimming, music and a sexy barely legal 18 yo pussy and ass. Also her cuddly tits

Seeing the blood on my dick. It means I took that pussy places no man ever will.

Kids. Seriously. They're the coolest thing you can't imagine until you have one. I was SUCH an idiot to wait as long as I did.

Oprah for president. Kek

Money. Women. Drugs.

The open steppe, a fleet horse, falcons at your wrist, and the wind in your hair.

To crush your enemies. See them driven before you. And to hear the lamentations of their women.

user. Literally what I did after becoming suicidal was raping a women. When you get to the bottom, do what you want with no consequences and either kill yourself or live to do it some more.

Yes! Yes that is good!