Hello, Sup Forums...

Hello, Sup Forums. I am currently in the works of making a very shocking article about this girl's recent suicide caused by horrific internet cyberbullying that is blamed on you people. I just need some images of this girl to help aid this piece and more info. And a clarification on if it was you guys or her family.
All I know is that her name is Ivy and she was bullied because of a prank you made against feminists.
I cannot disclose who I am writing for nor can I state who requested it.
Just expect the story Friday.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/7l9ra0/dont_forget_when_the_hacker_known_as_Sup
youtube.com/watch?v=ch1GYh2QMTs
youtube.com/watch?v=S_3pghC-pO8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

tits and timestamp or gtfo

Roll

Hitler did nothing wrong

Do you kno da wey?

We need tits user

Except lose.

>cyberbullying
No wonder we're looking at Oprah in 2020.

You stupid faggot. That article doesnt say she killed herself, just that she attempted. However theres nothing like a failed suicide attempt to solidify how worthless one really is.

Well yeah, the 6 million jews thing is no biggie though

link to cam video or she didn't do it

She killed herself on here

nah the Russians and the US had concentration camps

Roll

Sounds like she did the right thing TBH. An hero

>youtube.com/watch?v=2wQliUQOeHw
This

Oh I get it, it was a tendies greentext.
>PEE PEE POO POO NOW SEE WHAT CYBERBULLIES MAKE ME DO

there not gonna show death on youtube,
she isn't that other asshole

Lulz

The pics she talks about

If you scraped the shit and piss out of her panties id bang

Honestly, there is nothing right about suicide. That is selfish as fuck.

deserved it

if your willing to do it, it is the right thing to do tbh

Suicide is NEVER the right thing to do. You never end it. YOU dont. You let something else take that responsibility. It should never be you and is never right.

dare I say it?
>kys
also suiciders are weak and should die

They do not know da wae brudda

/thread

According to her boyfriend last year she admitted to him that she got off on pissing herself and sometimes did it intentionally.

W

Honestly some users on Sup Forums or Sup Forums probobaly did it.
We honestly have only ourselves to blame but this is what makes anonymity so frightning, yet so tantalizing at the same time.
The people who did this deserve to got to jail but do not throw in the entireity of Sup Forums, Sup Forums, or Sup Forums under the bus for the acts of maybe 100 people.
Good luck on your article user and if you need more places to search 8 cee ach ayy enn (spelled phenetically to get past spam protector) and their shame board are good places to look at.

>be me
>be dating total QT 3.14
>gorgeous face, beautiful eyes, perfect hair, nice body
>sometimes when we go out places people stare, or point at us and whisper to others
>assume it's because we're a beautiful couple and they're in awe of her
they_jelly(1).png
>she's shy, so never wants to talk about it
>pretty normal relationship, but she contantly goes to the ladies' room when were out
>figure it's like in TV when girls are just constantly doing that to fix their makeup and shit
>doesn't let me put my hand anywhere near her ass, but she's fine with tits, so okay
>doesn't like to spend time looking at stuff online for some reason
>also, sometimes she smells really really strongly of her perfume, like overpowering
>finally big night has come
time for sex.GIF
>we're past foreplay, and I'm just starting to fuck her
>it's heaven
>it's wonderful
>suddenly her ass erupts in the most violent bodily manner
>she literally shits all over me
>be me covered in her shit while she stares at me in a combination of shock and horror
>run to her bathroom to clean myself, dripping of her diarrhea, my erect dick flopping about and flinging her poo with every step
>she's screaming at me to not go into her bathroom (I never have before, she always says it's "too mcluttered")
FUCK_YOU_BITCH_YOU_JUST_SHIT_ON_ME.pcx
>fling open the door
>diapers
>diapers everywhere
>adult diapers everywhere
>diapers on the shelf
>diapers in the trash
>diapers on the floor
>walked home, covered in poop, doing the dinosaur

Brofaver suck my dick

Hey it's diaper girl! Please post the pics so I can fap again.

leave this board

Alright for you idiots who don't seem to get it: A few years ago we did the "pissforequality" raid, supposly Ivy did it and was mentally scarred and forced into diapers. Shit make me diamonds everytime but it's probably bullshit.

good, the weak wont be missed

>deserve to go to jail
Kek'ed so much at this. If you're a fluffy snowflake who can be affected by what people online say, I suggest you stay off the internet, especially /b or /pol
Fucking weak minded millenials...
Can't believe we will be leaving the world to you pathetic excuses for humans

Feminism kills

>horrific internet cyberbullying
>bullied because of a prank you made against feminists

This is a pic of her after her first suicide attempt
Her story:
She was the highest profile victim of the #pissforequality prank created here on Sup Forums. Ivy Hernandez was the feminist woman that peed her pants on video for women equality and uploaded it to the internet. She was made fun of when the media took notice but her family quickly killed the media stories with lawsuit threats of defamation of character ect. She spent some time in the hospital recovering from a mental breakdown due to friends and family humiliating her, where she developed semi-incontinence. Now apparently due to more leaked images, wore diapers to control her bladder control leakage. Her mother 'forced' her to wear diapers due to her bladder control problem (hence the article she posed with said forced)
She erased her online presence due to the constant harassment and bullying. She was harassed through social media, texts messages, and phone calls. Her extended family rejected her and her immediate family did not give her the support she needed
She eventually came back to the internet thru twitter She was harassed even more
She came here and posted she was killing herself
Basically she was bullied for peeing herself for feminism and she started peeing herself more uncontrollably after developing semi-incontinence because of it, which lead to depression and eventual suicide because she had no supportive role models in her life. Those who tormented her online and IRL drove her to kill herself.

and? This is Sup Forums why do we care, we are the Internet hate machine, it was most likely one of us who convinced her to do so... I told her if she did I would go out with her.

Kek
No one made her do that video
No one made her post it
No one made her become incontinent
No one made her go back into the web
No one made her give weight and significance to what people commented online
No one made her an hero, it's literally impossible. If you -make- someone an hero it's murder, she wasn't murdered.
She's a weak minded idiotic excuse for a human being and I wish more of those kind of people killed themselves

we tell people to kill them selves so often I don't even keep track of who it is anymore

Lol that's awesome

This. How fucked up is a "movement" when the followers will gladly & willingly make videos pissing themselves because they think the movement told them to do it. This is how stupid, misguided and out of touch with reality turd wave feminism is.

gotta be one of the bestest troll actions on /b ever. i really would like who is behind it. an actual Sup Forumstard or tumblr or redditor?
making Sup Forumstards proud with a well played prank story is not bad at all. they just want to believe they actually managed to kill someone. kinda hilarious.

>Cyberbullying
It's not even an actual thing!
Who the fuck are people making something out of this now? I'll fucking post something idiotic, go on other accounts and comment tons of trash on my own post.
Depression, can't live anymore, paid vacation.
How fucking retarded is that?

ppl that kill themselves "because of Sup Forums" were going to to do it eventually. Sup Forums is just as good an excuse as any. there are other deepseated issues at play here and i think that anything said on this stupid site can't even be a drop in the bucket.

I just want to see her piss herself. Shame she hero'd

"Fuck your pet dog for feminism!"
>girls are suddenly doing beast livestream
Seriously, I could see this shit happening.

Consequences will never be the same

There was nothing of value lost or gained by what u are making.

You should join her
Kys

SPIT ON DEM

>reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/7l9ra0/dont_forget_when_the_hacker_known_as_Sup Forums/
She made in onto leddit the_donald
She really pissed herself this time

See:

Sounds like a normal Friday night for me.

This girl clearly has a mental disorder. She peed herself on purposely to help further a feminist cause for gender equality.

They are self imposed!
How can you blame others when it's you who's giving them the power they have over you? People on here could say anything at me without ever even coming close to phasing me.. how do people care what other anons say and think?
>willingly gives them power over her by valuing the opinions of random internet anons
>boohoo they all mean and shit
>your fault I an hero
That's just batshit
If that happens the whole usa should an hero out of shame
For fucking gods sake

id rather vote for the rock, he says he can get this country cooking

Welcome to Sup Forums

We don't care

Kill yourself

Etc

Also, how hard is it to change your number and walk away from the screen? I mean, fuck her family for their lack of support, but seriously mother fucker do you know who we are? Wtf would make anyone think this place would show mercy? Just hit that "x" and don't come back.

I saw an article on The Guardian saying how a Clooney presidency could save America. Laughed the fuck out of myself, tried to read it but got stage 4 brain cancer within seconds of starting to read

And we're supposed to feel sorry for this living garbage? Fuck off.
The best outcome for this scenario has come to be. Let it die like she did.

She was a human too, asshole.

She was literal walking garbage. Fuck off.

But user! Clooney is...an actor! Surely he knows just what America needs!
>SHIT YOUR PANTS FOR CLOONEY 2020!

>She was a human too, asshole.

#PooeyForClooney

youtube.com/watch?v=ch1GYh2QMTs
youtube.com/watch?v=S_3pghC-pO8
Ivy uhh... did more stuff in her pants
2/10 now WTF????

Ahahaha yes!
#pooforclooney2020

So, Sup Forums made her pee her pants for a feminist cause by tricking her into doing it
She was humiliated and bullied
She was forced to kill herself to escape the humiliation and constant bullying
That is everything that Sup Forums did

By humiliating her, you helped kill her.

No
No one actually made her do any of that
They were all conscient choices she took and acted upon. She had only herself to blame. If someone tells you he thinks you should cut off your left arm and you do it, who's fault is it?
Same difference

>We
Calm your tits 9faggot.

tl;dr
show feet

Feminism=cancer

Don't cute yourself on that e d g e.

Kek

Of course she has a mental disorder! Did you not see the "feminist" part? They have the critical thinking skills of cult members.

Anyone that kills themselves over something posted on what more less equates to a poorly improvised user chat room really has issues

Lemme get this right ...
Sup Forums came up with a prank.
This girl was dumb enough to fall for it.
She was made fun of for falling for it.
She decided to get back at Sup Forums by uploading nudes and killing herself.
And now she's dead.

Stupid is as stupid does, son. This ain't on us.

Tbh it's just some b tard larping but it fufills my fetish so I go with it.

Found this from another site. The cyberbullying thing is catching on.

infowars.com/pissforequality-feminists-fall-for-Sup Forums-troll-campaign-by-peeing-themselves/
Alex Jones broke the first story

Trips checked

>forced into....
>wearing diapers due to suicide attempt...
>caused by cyber bullying...

At any point did you ever consider your options

if you take what some anonymous faggot says online so hard that you end up trying to kill yourself maybe you should because you are clearly too weak to live in this world

>>be me
>>be dating total QT 3.14
>>gorgeous face, beautiful eyes, perfect hair, nice body
>>sometimes when we go out places people stare, or point at us and whisper to others
>>assume it's because we're a beautiful couple and they're in awe of her
>they_jelly(1).png
>>she's shy, so never wants to talk about it
>>pretty normal relationship, but she contantly goes to the ladies' room when were out
>>figure it's like in TV when girls are just constantly doing that to fix their makeup and shit
>>doesn't let me put my hand anywhere near her ass, but she's fine with tits, so okay
>>doesn't like to spend time looking at stuff online for some reason
>>also, sometimes she smells really really strongly of her perfume, like overpowering
>>finally big night has come
>time for sex.GIF
>>we're past foreplay, and I'm just starting to fuck her
>>it's heaven
>>it's wonderful
>>suddenly her ass erupts in the most violent bodily manner
>>she literally shits all over me
>>be me covered in her shit while she stares at me in a combination of shock and horror
>>run to her bathroom to clean myself, dripping of her diarrhea, my erect dick flopping about and flinging her poo with every step
>>she's screaming at me to not go into her bathroom (I never have before, she always says it's "too mcluttered")
>FUCK_YOU_BITCH_YOU_JUST_SHIT_ON_ME.pcx
>>fling open the door
>>diapers
>>diapers everywhere
>>adult diapers everywhere
>>diapers on the shelf
>>diapers in the trash
>>diapers on the floor
>>walked home, covered in poop, doing the dinosaur
There' always a solution.... Fuck her on the loo...

Oh geez. Obvious statement is obvious. I've been away from Sup Forums too long. Keep up the good work.

She is Ivy from Lakewood High School

I do like OP for attempting to make Sup Forums threatening again. OP I hope you are working at a big news station. Maybe it's the BBC, so they can further ruin their reputation. If you work for Alex Jones, please tell him that I love him. Or maybe OP is just a faggot and I've fallen for the bait. I already came to her so who cares.

good thing i'm into pissing. gonna fap in honorary memory of this honey.

Omgerd what a martyr for the cause of women
Import more rapefugees! #metoo

Just a pet like all girls are
The weak should fear the strong

You see I'm a Sup Forums expert, and this may have blown over, but what happened her was she had what we in the business call shit parents. She was unfairly targeted by a bunch of bored faggots with internet access, but the lack of defense nor a will to go on comes from the absolute state of shit parents. Failure for a youth to adjust, shit parents. Failure to reason why people are this cruel and heartless? Shit parents that were also cruel and heartless.

The only good thing that comes out of a dead child, is the shit parents are a little happier. As fucked up as that sounds. If Sup Forums was truly chaotic neutral we'd go after her mom next, just really double down on this saga until the mom exits the same way.

But you light footed faggots wanna blame yourselves.

I would of totally smashed by the way.
#respect

holy fuck i was in the thread that started piss for equality
that shit was ages ago

>Forced to kill herself
>Women have no agency
Feminism, gents

Agreed
the mom is to blame
We did it for the lulz
Shit yourself for equality and social justice op

AiRMAX