This is Nouakchott, the capital of Mauritania and one of the fastest-growing cities in Africa...

This is Nouakchott, the capital of Mauritania and one of the fastest-growing cities in Africa. Say something nice about it.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Françafrique
youtube.com/watch?v=QBds1wZxf0o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This is the giant Saudi mosque near the "centre-ville" of Nouakchott. The Saudis built the whole thing for free. Why is Saudi Arabia such a nice and charitable country, Sup Forums?

can't see the thunder dome anywhere....

Mauritanian tea is pretty sweet

Looks like Rio de Janeiro with less blacks

That would be Rio if the favelados took all over the city.

>tfw you banned foreign finance for mosques so you'll never get anything that nice

This is a petrol station in Nouakchott. It's not that special, except that - like many businesses in Mauritania - its owners are Lebanese. Why are the Lebanese such a helpful and industrious people in Africa, Sup Forums? They also own hypermarche and car dealership in Nouakchott.

>looks like a church
saudi arabia needs to be nuked and its people exterminate it

looks like a favela

This is New Delhi

when? why?

They are 40 percent jew

After 9/11. Probably to stop foreigners spreading radicalism. I dont know.

This is Nouakchott from space in 2016. You can see the rapid growth of the city into the desert. Some say the urban area now has 3 million people, compared to just 800,000 in the late-90's.

In what world does it look like a church?

Mexico

They only gift mosques and hate preachers.

Look at how many poor refugees fleeing violence have they taken into their country and housed in the thousands of vacated tents they have in mecca.

The desert is a harsh environment, but it has cheap land, compared to the very expensive coast.

This is the view from an airplane approaching the airport from the north (coming from Paris). It has direct flights from CDG and Gran Canaria in Spain, so, it's very easy for you to visit!

This is the grande marche in Nouakchott. People still use ass (donkey) to travel. Do people in your country travel by ass, Sup Forums?

All I know about Mauritania is that they still have slavery there and they're part of the Arab League.

Are you sure that's not the surface of the death star?

Looks like Russia where they don't know how to build a commieblock taller than 1 floor.

>fastest growing in Africa
Not so fast.

literally looks like the orc camps in mordor

How do i destroy Senegal?

RARE

Just decolonize it and the country will crash by itself.

Why aren't you crashing yet, then?

RARE

jaja el africANO mejicano seniores

Niggers can't into urban planning

Because French-speaking Africa isn't really de-colonized. The French just let them have their own flags and shit.

Tell me more pls, I don't know enough about the topic. All I know is that France has troops stationed in Mali.

Every decolonization is followed by another colonization. Portugueses were replaced by Frenchs, Frenchs by Libaneses, and now Chinks are coming in wagons.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Françafrique

youtube.com/watch?v=QBds1wZxf0o

post face

This is La Plata

Is that a nuclear reactor in the bottom left?

>Because French-speaking Africa isn't really de-colonized

Actually they're colonizing France, but I digress.

Oil refinery from YPF

Would Chinks do any better, or do you prefer to get colonized by poos?

quints get

Looks like a mould and just as valuable.

kek

*nice comment*

good post

dat city planning

>The people in the slums on the right get to say "At least we don't live in the shit shacks over there"

those non-parallel avenues are autism-triggering

at least the ones living in the eastern shacks can find their own shak more easily than the western ones after coming back from the slave market

No one knows how deep France is in french Africa's ass. Monroe doctrine tier more or less

so they have no concept of streets in that chaos on the left? maybe not perfect but at least a slight effort to follow some kind of a pattern? no?

are you a local or a french refugee?

It's uncanny, really.

Jesus, someone played too much Simcity.