oh for fuck's sake, mickey

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VBMTgthweUI
youtube.com/watch?v=QyfGGxFXRCk
youtube.com/watch?v=ipuRla4nEfI
m.youtube.com/watch?v=eKWoUzVxNKE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

HAHA, DICKS

I'm getting sick of these chloe threads.

JUST

Is that Chloe Moretz?

is he walking to the senior center?

hell be fine.

Jesus christ that lady needs to dress her age

> if you haven't seen it watch that last Mickey Rouke boxing match where the guy obviously was told to take a dive.

It's up there with Steven seagal

His face doesn't look deformed here.

Wait, is this a Chloe M or a Mickey R thread anons?

I just can't fucking tell.

JUST ?

>Minerva owl on his chest

FUCKING KIKES!!!!!!!!

what can i say, god has a sick sense of humor.

youtu.be/VBMTgthweUI

/fa/ af desu

There is no god but Allah and Mickey is his prophet

he should be in the Death Wish remake instead of Willis

Is that Chloe?

Is he the JUSTest actor of all time?

Underrated post

:DDDD holy fuckin shit

>mfw i just watch angel heart again and again and weep for young mickey

No. I'm fucked if I understand how people can treat the boxing as anything except a self-indulgent vanity stunt.

Is he gay? All those attempts of manliness and making himself look more ugly. The boxing, him going to fighting sports locker rooms kissing fighters. It's weird.

damn, Chloe Moretz looks like THAT??

he seems to have been in love with the idea of himself as a tough guy, which is why in addition to the boxing you've got the motorcycles and hanging around with john gotti and that kinda shit. he doesn't seem to have realized not everyone gets old like sam elliott

t. internet tough guy
he woudl kick your scrawny smartass. he might lose against a somewhat decent fighter but against untrained shitass faggots such as yourself? he would absolutely destroy you, you little kike dick sucker.

Is this outfit age apropriate for a 64yo man?

I wish LA would just sink into the ocean already

leave him alone

hes just an old broken down piece of meat

Mickey pls go.

Pretty much this. 99.99999% of the faggots on this site would be wrecked in like 2secs and that includes /fit/

Guns were made so that scrawny little guys like me doesn't have to feel any type of way against a superior fighter.

When you owning the JUST within

fucking kek

MICKEY NOOOOO

NOT YOU TOO

The latest in JUST hairstyles/wigs

Nigga looks like his skin is made of pop rocks

He wouldn't even look that bad if he wore normal clothes, well aside from his Frankenstein face

he looks like someones secondlife character

>white """"""""""""""""""""people""""""""""""""""""
He looks like he's melting

I can fight, wanna wrestle

youtube.com/watch?v=QyfGGxFXRCk

It's not appropriate for anyone.

If you dress like that you're a giant faggot.

What's going on when, as a male, you're spending an hour in the mirror getting ready to leave the house?

here, for the thread.

He was good in Angel Heart, and it was a pretty good movie.

Horse shit, the dude is old.

I wrestled in highschool and did jits for a few years. 30 now and still fit. I'm pretty certain there isn't a 60 plus year old on the planet that could take me. Age is an asshole and ruins everyone.

In his prime I'd maybe agree with you.

This. I'd kick the shit out of him no contest.

>internet tough guy
Yeah well when you lift heavy 3 times a week and do boxing training 3 times a week as well as HIIT twice a week, you just wait for situations like these. And especially if I was with my sister or gf I have a duty to maintain the peace. And I will not be disrespected.

That love tap

Wait what?????????

its for a role
hes playing the person in this video
youtube.com/watch?v=ipuRla4nEfI

that is a wax replica isn't it?

we all get old and die

I don't think it would take old John that long to leave the house. He just has a whole bunch of clothes like that and throws them on. Still not women shit.

Is his severe pigeon toe abnormally bothering anyone else? It's the most distracting part of the entire train wreak of a human being to me.

It's actually a Mickey Rourke impersonator.

he's a DESERT ROSE.

I felt bad for the actual boxer. Having to do that shit just to stroke the ego of some 60 year old hollywood fruitcake

what the fuck happened lads :(

Didn't he want transition in the 90s?

>The first round, a couple of belts to his head, and I see a glassy look coming over his eyes. Jesus Christ, a couple of jabs and he's going to fall down? I began to panic a little. I was supposed to be throwing a fight to this guy, and it looked like I was going to end up holding him on his feet... By [the fourth round], if there was anybody in the Garden who didn't know what was happening, he must have been dead drunk."

STAVROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOS

>he's black so his father was gone before he was born
>the pat on the back from an old man that he always wanted causes an emotional breakdown

makes sense to me.

the fuck is this shitstain of a movie?

MAN THATS A HELL OF A MINE

m.youtube.com/watch?v=eKWoUzVxNKE

This is fake right?

Boxing is the most dirty sport of all time user, having fixed matches since the 20's.

Wew lad top alpha sub 80 iq post

Best post so far.

jesus christ it doesnt even look human anymore

oof

I'd kick the shit out of him and you.

Woah. Loved Double Team as a kid, but I didn't remember Rourke was the villain. I'll have to rewatch it.

/fa/ AS FUCK TBQH

This guy is manlet, guaranteed.

kek

Looks better than her actual body sadly.

t. I have never been in a fight.

SAY THAT TO HER FACE FUCKER NOT ONLINE SEE WHAT HAPPENS

>crying about MUH MASCULINITY
>spends all his days on an anime image board wasting his life
lmao

>defending dressing in that outfit

Nice comeback! I'm thinking that comment about the sub 80 iq might be right. You're boasting about being a tough guy on a Cantonese basket weaving forum, think about how pathetic that is. Post a pic of yourself if you're so tough. Otherwise shut the fuck up and enjoy the Chloe memes fuccboi

Is he playing Bruce Jenner in the inevitable biopic?

Is this /kino/ ?

You sound very sheltered. You wouldn't last too long where I'm from.

Wew lad time 4 more roids n protein, somebody made fun of me online

>dennis rodman as the Joker

Are you from the Mean Streets where the black people are? I'm sorry big mean tough guy for offending your delicate sensibilities

I'd kick both of your asses at the same time sweetbitches.

Real talk family, you didn't last one post where I'm from(the Internet in case u forgot where u were fagtron) so go back to whatever multicultural hell hole or flyover wasteland you came from :)

I honestly cant tell whats shopped anymore

Pomeranians are the best lap dogs.

Prove me wrong.

Protip: You cannot.