but this is nu-male shit haha

homme is a chad, pro-gun and openly homophobic though

Wouldn't this be one of their more nu male albums, apart from ...LC maybe

No, not Villains. Songs for the Deaf and rated R maybe

this

>Produced by Mark Ronson
Yeah no this album is pretty nu-male. Their early work is kinda Chad though

what the FUCK is a nu-male
seriously explain or I'm gonna go full elliot rodger, since the term emerged a couple of years ago I haven't heard any concrete definition at all

which is exactly the kind of shit you numales try to point to to justify listening to cuckrock

this

The seasonal kafkatrap designed with the neurotic west's sense of tribal
isolation in mind. Though the actual word does seem to have a vague application, the hate is mainly directed at the common man. With all things, it has been reduced to a simple Good/Bad dichotomy with flavors of 21st century emotionless chills grazing its skin. Cherish it while it lasts, it is only going to get worse with each iteration.

yea just wait for nu-males v2.0

I like this album and I'm not a nu-male

didn't really answer the question, but goddamn that was eloquent as fuck, sounds like something zizek would say

How would you rank their albums? Only listened to that classic one, Like Clockwork and a couple of runs with the latest one

>likes qotsa
>not a nu-male
yea ok

what's more nu-male: this album or the new National album

Absolutely fuck no, Them Crooked Vultures are infinitely better than Queens and this shit album

bump

still waiting for second Them Crooked Vultures album

Sadly, this.

I was expecting full blown anti-islamic rants after the shooting in france.

That's something a nu-male would say.
I see you.

They were just awesome stoner rock.
I hate how modern music has to fit in fucking cliques.

What ever happened to not giving a fuck?

$$$

Eagles of Death Metal still doesn't give a fuck and just does great music without paying satisfactions to anyone

this

"Some journalists & citizens on the internet & are wondering: Q? Am I a homophobe because I included a slang for gay in with other “acceptable” curse words during a verbal lashing I gave a young concertgoer, after being hit by his shoe, during a show the other day? A= Nope. My gay family & friends, as well as myself, KNOW I am not a homophobe. For years now I’ve known gay is not a choice; one’s skin color doesn’t determine one’s intelligence level; & red hair doesn’t mean you’re someone’s stepchild. You see, it’s not the words, it’s their intent. I never said, nor suggested, that being gay is wrong, but apparently, based on your outrage to my flu-infused rant, you do! By that logic… I also told that young whipper snapper I’d have anal sex with him… how can I possibly reconcile these opposing viewpoints? I called him a pussy too. Does it mean I hate our one worlds’ collective vagina? I never have been nor intend to be politically correct. That’s your cross to bear."
>openly homophobic
kek

Still kind of homophobic. He said something homophobic in anger, in pretty justified anger, and then bitched out on apologising for it, probably because he's still angry.

The former is forgivable, the latter, yeah, that's being openly homophobic. Not "I roadhaul gays" homophobic but "I call people faggot when I'm pissed off" homophobic.

nu male is the absolute worst meme

t. nu-male

I say "faggot" all the time, I don't have any gay friends (that I know of) and I'm definetely not homophobic. That word has lost its meaning by now

I knew this was going to happen. I just knew it. A nu male is, and has to include all these,
1. Willing to defend any woman, no matter what
2. Takes shame in their being a male
3. Worldviews revolving around social justice
4. Rich/Upper class white guy
That's it. It's getting ridiculous that the term is so overused, like cuck or shill. There is absolutely no connection between music taste and nu-male status.

This is absolutely one of their weaker album. But I did enjoy some of the songs in it.

finally a clear definition
I'm none of those things so I'm safe from the blistering criticism

That's not REALLY being homophobic in my book. The word 'faggot' has been used like that for ages. It's hard to break bad habits, you know?

>you know?
t. josh homme

QotSA are fucking great and no one will ever convince me otherwise.