My girlfriend completely shaved her head yesterday

My girlfriend completely shaved her head yesterday.

>pic semi-related

She looks like a fucking dyke now. I don't know how I feel about it.
She used to have really long hair and it made her look very feminine, but *poof*, it's gone.

Don't get me wrong, she still looks sexy, but in a very different way. It's like I have a completely new girlfriend. Her persona changed. She bought new outfits to go along with her new hair cut. Skirts and converse sneakers.

She speaks with a more assertive voice, too. She initiated sex tonight for the first time in our relationship (until tonight, I always had to make the first move). She started making out with me in the kitchen, took of my shirt and then pulled me into the bedroom. She sat on my face and made me eat her out for like a half hour before she started riding my dick.

It's a completely different personality.

How do you handle it when the person you are in a relationship abruptly and drastically changes their persona?

post pic

As long as you like it just go along with it. Maybe support them and let them know you like the change too..

I'd breakup with her, but that is just from experience.

I don't want this thread to be about her appearance. Please don't derail.

she's going lesbian, enjoy the secks for now but dont get attached

just enjoy the sex
also checked

How long have you known her? Sounds like she's getting more comfortable with you and letting her real desires and idiosyncrasies show. But thats just a guess.

The whole 1st half of your post is about appearance.

Wtf lol. Go suck your boyfriends dick you cuck. We know where this thread is going.

>How do you handle it when the person you are in a relationship abruptly and drastically changes their persona?

I've known her for 7 years. We went to high school together. Started dating 2 years ago. Moved in together 3 months ago.

I don't know how to adequately describe the severity of the personality change I just witnessed. Think, tales of the body snatchers. It's like a completely different person is wearing my girlfirend's skin as a suit.

What the fuck are you talking about? I don't even know where this thread is going.

This is not in the 1st half.

And? So what?

Stop derailing my thread.

She's unhappy. She's looking for a change in her life. You are the next thing to go. Sorry bro

You post your problems here, genuinely believing you'll get help?
Wow, good luck man.

Yeah, thats lot longer than I'd have guessed. That's pretty strange. What's been going on in her life? Anything noteworthy or out of the ordinary?

You’re coming to Sup Forums asking for advice?
No one cares about your identity challenged partner nor how you should deal with it.
What were you expecting?

Go to . You may find better results.

Freedom from Outcome. Google it. That's the answer to your question. BAsically roll with it. I can't tell you exactly what this means without more context which is impossible over the internet.

Generic response and what EVERY guy SHOULD be doing in EVERY relationship with a woman is displaying freedom from outcome. It doesn't bother you because your girl isn't your first priority. That's it.

>barely manage to beat Pristine Danmaku For Killing A Person
>next up is Trinitarian Rhapsody
It's like Imperishable Shooting on steroids, except it's not optional. And even if you somehow manage to bullshit your way through 90 seconds of rapid assrape, there's still another spell to go.
I want to get off Hecatia's wild ride.

Then why did you read the whole thread and posted an answer if you don't care, lonely jealous dumbass? Not op

Still waiting for the pic

SJW dyke now.... either get a sex change or a new GF and tell her cause it's looks like you're a dyke.

Will give advice to trips
She has obviously joined a feminist page on Facebook and will invite you over to watch her and Jamal by the end of the week.

Play dressup before sex, ask her to wear a wig and get into character. She just wants to explore a different part of her sexuality, as long as she stays faithful there should be nothing wrong with that, just ask her to accept that you prefer certain things sexually as well such as feminine women.

>>Virgins detected

That look a lot like monarch programing... What made her change? And did your girlfriend had a rough childhood, or a weird relation to her family.

put a belt on her neck so you can still fuck her, without hair I imagine it will be harder

Drastic new bedroom techniques? She's been fucking someone else - trust me. Accept it or trash her.

u know the drill

burn sage throughout the house in all the corners and angles, take fire from your hearth/stove and take it all around your property borders, and put salt around the doors and windows,

Don't say or do anything to about it. If she asks you if you like it, don't tell her you do or do. Let her realize how much of a mistake she made on her on. It's best this way.

So he didn't want to trap anymore.

Fuck her and cum on her head

Have you tried talking to her about it?

It sounds like she's unhappy with the way she was or felt like she wasn't in control of her life, so she made a huge change to regain some sense of control.

Was she acting any different in the weeks before the big change?

It sounds like you forgot a rule of the internet

It's not ok to make a drastic change like that without even consulting with you imo. I would just dump the bitch, I find this too unattractive and I need to be attracted to my fucking gf.

you're a legit retarded nigger, off yourself

No idiot
She has an alter, she is dissociative
OP doesnt have any 'GF', he's like all the other betacucks out there
She has a boytoy who serves her and she lets him believe he's in control until the game is up

She's going to do you with a strap on m8.

Accept what your gut is telling you
If you don't like her new self, don't stay involved with her
But you're such a beta I'm wasting my energy here
Let your 'GF' use you as you have all these years

So dont ask people not to focus on her looks after devoting half your op to them
What a fkn faggot you cant even think properly
Give future reports of how your 'gf' rapes and mindcontrols you
You're living the dream op
The dream of virgin r9k khvs

Numale spotted
give us the gaping mouth selfie faggot

This
but op doesnt deserve any of the knowledge or experience except as the gimp He is

r/relationships and r/twoxchromosomes are to the left, anonkun

Dude, enjoy the sex as long as possible, she's going crazy. Girls who shave their head are always crazy. She will fuck you up sooner or later.

>I've known her for 7 years
It's pretty much done. After 7 years, and two together, she is changing herself with no regard for you. She has found something lacking in her life; it might be you, it might not. But that's irrelevant. She is willing to lose you in order to get what she wants. If she was interested in maintaining a life with you, she would change in complementary ways. This is an indication that you are secondary to something else. Bail now.

>Drastic new bedroom techniques? She's been fucking someone else
Not necessarily true. But something is definitely influencing her. And the fact that it is more important that OP is worse than if she simply had a fling.

Don't listen to this faggot user.

Something triggers a sudden drastic personality change. Could of been traumatic, could have not been. Just man up and ask her what happened. Take it from there. Sometimes people do change, it happens early or late, but talking does help.

Mental illnesses and or past trauma she never dealt with. Extreme changes of appearance and behaviour is a very bad sing. Fuck her while you can, make sure no baby, and ask she talks to someone. If she doesn't, RUN THE FUCK AWAY

>man up and talk to solve problems like a bitch
Enjoying your gf's strapon user?

Lololololol sounds like she's in her undergrad and studies arts or social science or some bullshit. Leave while you can, if you wait too long you'll get a false rape accusation

run. Just run.

Too late
OP left this thread when his alter came out