Had some sex with a landwhale and i really regret it. i feel disgusted in myself

had some sex with a landwhale and i really regret it. i feel disgusted in myself.

disrespectful

Just don't make her pregnand and GO OFF MY FUCKING BOARD YOU FAGGOT NORMIE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

This isn't r9k you autist. Lurk more.

i can only understand your disgust of yourself if you are a femanon

seriously? no else has had this happen to them?

All the time

It happens bro. The good thing is you at least 3 days with fem scent on you. You might be able to get a nice 8/10 if you try

I've had this numerous times when i was drunk.
I had this mate who had fun hooking me up when drunk, since i just became horny as shit.
Though i have to add, this girls develop some serious skills because of their insecurities.
No shame man, you'll laugh about it soon.

My gf is pretty fat. But she smells good. Girl you fucked smelled like shit, didn't she OP

good thing? she smelt fucking awful

I’m not very picky and I love to fuck. When I get a long dryspellk without fucking (2 weeks) I’ll fuck a piggy.

However, the next day I always end up banging a way hotter chick, or at least getting a really hot girls number and fucking her eventually

Damn you went that fat? I usually just get nice clean chubbies

it's still the shittiest board, lurk more

>fucking (2 weeks) I
kek im coming up on two years

The rule is if she has brown armpit/rug burns from skin on skin rubbing than hell fuck no. Unless it’s been 6+ months.

One time I literally walk out of some whales house after not being able too follow through. Plus she sucked at giving head and wasn’t doing her job of keeping me hard.

Dude get a hooker, but yeah I’d either fuck a whale or a hooker before it got to 6 months

really? I've been with chubby girls with lots of skin rub but I've also been with fatter girls with practically none.

Girl in this pic don't look too bad, just shower together in the future, make a game out of washing each other's naughty bits.

no thanks. her body might look okay in clothes but it was pretty gross once she was naked. i had to keep the lights off

if you're not attracted to fat chicks why fuck them?

Great, now if it gets pregnant that's another tax coming out of my paycheck to feed it and it's spawn.

It's awfully cold outside for it to be summer..

Just think of it as community service, they need the D too.

I’ve fucked 2 in my life OP. One made me feel disgusting the next day. The other one did things with my dick that are illegal in a few states and it was awesome. So try another one fam.

how so? more details please