Sup Sup Forums. So I need some advice...

Sup Sup Forums. So I need some advice. I've been trying for this bitch that I work with and her psycho ex maaay have found out. He's been harassing the shit out of me and I don't exactly know how to deal with it. I'm not too worried about him all the lonesome, but at the same time I don't want my tires popped when I'm working or to be ganged up on. What would you do Sup Forums??

Mind your shit until he does something to you, then do whatever you want to him but make sure you don’t get caught

Screen cap and talk to local police. Harassment is a crime in some locations.

You mean to tell me you're trying to fuck whatever it is that's pictured in the bottom right corner?

>I'm not too worried about him all the lonesome

i thot you new how to spoke english untill all the sudden you tiped this

Yeah I forgot to cross that out there lol don't judge me Im just trying not to die

She looks lke shit though, nice job covering her face.
Too bad you missed the last one

This thing

the real question you should be asking is how did her 'ex' get the phone

Call him a bitch.
Also post his facebook.

I know I fucked up covering up the piggy lol but i know I can't be the only one to go after one, after seeing all these hucow threads

Is that not proper?? I felt weird typing it, I just wanted to be as professional as I could be

Thanks for the advice, Ill have to see what can be done legally and then see what I can do after that.

Send him a picture of your cock, tell him to come suck it when he finds you, tell him he's clearly a massive faggot (Like OP is, that's just a given)

You caught me

I see gay shit in the bottom right of that screen ... This user ...

>... as I could be.*

I ficksed it for u. Toned forget pungchewashun.

Thanks mane.

seriously though, what the fuck does "all the lonesome" mean. do you think people say that? how long have you been mishearing and misunderstanding the english language?

Only 20 years

Go to the police idiot.

I was looking for other alternatives is all

Thanks for all the help. Even if it's my grammar lol.

buy a shotgun, put a bear trap in your house entrance, contract a homeless nigger to stab him/her for a 1$ McMenu, user there are so many answers